LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Yourself Awake?

pppants

On 9/14/2018 at 8:15 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

He wrote a prescription for a drug that he said might help but I didnt like it because it made me feel drowsy in the morning and gave me dry mouth and dry eyes. I wasnt a good patient though and was bad at taking it regularly so it didnt help much.

Yes.. same for me. I had that treatment for round about 1,5 years while trying different drugs and all of them had some more ro less unacceptable side effects. Meanwhile I'm (more or less) continent again at the daytime, but unfortunately not in the night time. I still have round about 10 accident in a month. How ever I stopped taking the drugs for exactly for the same reason. Luckily I make at it over the day now without the drugs and bigger accidents...

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 2/2/2018 at 6:34 PM, pppants said:

With all that said I'm curious if anyone else ever pees themselves awake?

Yeah. I'm sometimes in diapers and sometimes not. I really don't care any more, if i wake  up mid stream or wake up bursting to go, I'm gonna wet the bed. I kinda enjoy it, so it's not a big deal for me, and for anyone else, i just tell them i've wet the bed my whole life (which isn't a lie).

• Like 2

Wouldn't call it 'peeing myself' awake, but on several occasions(probably twice a month or so) I have awoke to a very full, very painful bladder that didn't empty as usual. Upon making any movement at all, the floodgates open and it's game over and back to bed. Probably something to do with how my stuff was resting in the diaper at the time..

• 8 months later...

Since I am incontinent, and spend most of my time in the bathroom early in the morning, diapers allow me to release without worrying about having to get up, go into the bathroom, do the deed, sit there for HOURS, and lose sleep.  I'd rather have a healthy bladder, and wet/messy diapers, than to have to lose sleep because I am worried I am going to "go" in the night - If I KNOW I am gonna do a BM, and I can GET there, I usually do, but there are times when having a diaper on, and a tarp under me is the best way, as I learned that little trick from @Evelyn Dellcerro - I want to SLEEP, and not be moving from bed to bathroom all night - and when I have an attack of diverticulitis, it helps to have the diaper on, which is why I now wear 24/7 - would rather change a diaper than worry about losing sleep :)

I wake up, but usually, I FEEL that I have to go before I actually do - I have the megamax diapers, and they ARE incontinence diapers, (yes, there is a difference) because you can let it all go, and it contains everything really well - If you have the RIGHT diaper and protection on top over it, is easier.  I don't worry if I have to release - that is what a diaper is FOR, and diapers that are designed for the task help me manage the situation - that way, later in life, I have what I need, its well established, and KNOWN to those I deal with :)  Also, as I age, I may NOT be able to move QUICKLY, so the diaper will help me there as well, especially if at work, when using the bathroom is a little more difficult.

Brian

14 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

I never wake up during the night. My diaper is always wet the next morning. 

My nappy is always soaking wet by morning. Sometimes I sort of wake and am aware I am wet but just fall back to sleep.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have had a number "wetting wake up" instances over the years, and quite frankly, I very much like how it feels to suddenly wake up and I am in full wetting mode. Mind you, I definitely prefer not to be woken up, as I rather wake up nicely surprised to feel how wet my diaper is or if was only wearing panties, that I had nicely wet the bed:whistling:

11 hours ago, scaifester said:

Why do you think you wet yourself awake and other times you sleep through the wetting? Do you think whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach makes a difference?

I think sleeping on my side makes things easier to wet, but that is only a guess. And I think as well that some dreams play a major role in whether you wake up wetting yourself or sleep right through it but still dreaming you are wetting. :19_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 2 weeks later...

And when you wake yourself up while wetting, do you ever try to stop it if you can? I assume no, but I could be wrong. 

I would like to be able to wet while asleep but I am worried that once I cross that bridge, I won't be able to come back to the land of nightime continence. And I'm just not ready to make that committment. 

7 hours ago, scaifester said:

And when you wake yourself up while wetting, do you ever try to stop it if you can? I assume no, but I could be wrong. 

I would like to be able to wet while asleep but I am worried that once I cross that bridge, I won't be able to come back to the land of nightime continence. And I'm just not ready to make that committment. 

You can't have it both ways I'm afraid. One you start wetting in your sleep i's likely to be permanent

• 3 months later...
On 8/19/2020 at 7:53 AM, SrDiapCaged said:

I think sleeping on my side makes things easier to wet, but that is only a guess. And I think as well that some dreams play a major role in whether you wake up wetting yourself or sleep right through it but still dreaming you are wetting. :19_EmoticonsHDcom:

I think it mainly has to do with what stage of sleep you're in. A deep sleeper in the middle of REM sleep may pee the bed and not be aware until they wake up. If you're dreaming that you've got to pee, then you're not in REM and you may wake up because you realize you're dreaming. Typically you have no memories of dreams in REM. Someone who's conditioned themselves to intentionally wet at night and sees anywhere as a place to pee, may just dream that they are in fact peeing their diaper and it's fine, thus no panic, no wake to pee or mess if you're that well trained.

• 3 months later...

When I first started to wet the bed...again, I woke up a lot while wetting my diaper. I am a full on bed wetter now and don’t wake up very much at all during the night. When I do wake up in the morning My diaper is always wet but I don’t know when I wet during the night.

Ahhh memories...

Back in 1998 I was training myself to pee while lying down by drinking a lot of water and trying to hold it till the dam broke... Success!

I became able to pee lying down at will ever since then after only about 2 or 3 weekends!

Then one night, I fell asleep on the couch while watching TV and woke up already peeing, totally erect, undiapered!

Didn't really feel like I needed to pee and couldn't really feel it coming out, It was the wetness that woke me up.

I hadn't drank anything extra or alcoholic, It just happened!

Scared me at the time because my living situation wasn't conducive to becoming a bedwetter.

I decided to quit and did some kegal exercises for a while, that's how scared I was.

Now that I can pursue that goal, I'm trying again using the same method I used back then.

• 1 month later...

I often wake up, but a few moments after the involuntary act.  I can tell it is only a few moments because my diaper is usually still warm.  In any event, seeing I am already wet, I usually just rollover and sleep fully marianating for the rest of the night.  I will often pee again while asleep and wake up again soon after.