LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you know?

• 7 months later...

There are a lot of folks who never mess their diapers. I've never had a choice when it came to the bowel movement department... But the best way to Find Out as to how it feels is to Try it.

An old girlfriend of mine once asked me the same question. We had never really talked about my Incontinence and this kind of Opened the "Flood Gates" for a Very Long discussion on how I had managed to stay "Clean, Dry, and Never Smell". 

She was truly fasinated by my earliest memories of being diapered and what I felt when I pooped in my diapers. And when I told her how the Nurse's had changed me when I was in the hospital when at seven years old she was hooked and she wanted to give Diapers a Try right then.

I'm a Cloth Diaper Expert but before I retired I could and did use various disposable things in order to Get By. I offered her a wide range of diaper choices and instructions on how to put "them" On but she wanted Me to Diaper Her! I have always been extremely private and even secretive about my Incontinence and the thought of diapering her made me Extremely Horny (we hadn't had sex yet) and I told her so.

Long story short, she learned first hand, over the next few weeks, about every detail of wearing and using a cloth diaper 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

I am not bowel incontinent but have messed my diaper several times in my sleep. I did not know I had a mess down there when I woke up until I sat up in bed and felt the squish of the mess move forward in my diaper. It is overall a great experience to mess in my sleep and not know it until I wake up.

I can feel every sensation that a continent person feels. The urge, the pressure, the release, then the mess in my diaper. The only difference is I have almost no control of my sphincter. At best, I can squeeze my butt cheeks together and cross my legs, but even that doesn't always work, and often just causes pain. But trust me, we very much know when it happens. Some people with very loose stool might not feel very small releases, as has been the case with me infrequently. In those cases, smell or itching/burning is the tell tale sign.

• 2 weeks later...

It depends... loose stool and one voids with little to no notification. Since I take both cod liver oil and activated charcoal, smell and back pressure is not an issue. For those with spinal cord injury, they simple can't get the message from the nerves to their brain. As a result, if possible, they need to learn from other cues. 

Since I am bowel ic, I have changed diet etc to my advantage - little to no notification and let the diaper handle the mess and change when need / convienent