LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone else get a “Pacifier Ring?”

Hi Friends,

I was wondering if anyone else here gets a ring around their mouths when they suck on a pacifier? I had been sucking on my pacifier at night when I like to go through my “little routine” and the next day at work someone asked me what was the pink circle around the outside of my mouth. They asked if maybe it was an infection or something maybe I should have a doctor look at. Then it hit me! I had been sucking on my pacifier and it had left an indent around my mouth. I was wondering if I should put some lotion on my face before I put my pacifier in my mouth or poke a hole in a little piece of cloth and put the teat thought so the shield wouldn’t be directly on my face? Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated, Thanks!

Oops!

Thank you for the warning

Maybe best to look in the mirror before being off to work.

At least with a hickey most everyone knows what you have been up to - but a paci-ring well now that is something new.

Have this happen once and it can be passed off - maybe slept on the wrong side of the bed (with someone). LOL !

Make a regular habit of it and folks are going to wonder just what kind of kinky things are happening.

And best find a solution temporary or more long lasting to avoid biting the paci in your sleep.

Your Impossible Mission is to suck on it without betraying your quest for complete Paci-Bliss !  

This is a tough question, and seems difficult to come up with any real fix.

I think what Waynecook suggested, was something worth thinking about.

Don't know what pacifier(s) you have, but maybe a really large adult style would be better.

Like, http://www.der-nucki-koenig.de/html/Adult.htm

You can find them on ebay as well, https://www.ebay.com/sch/nucki-koenig/m.html?item=142365724352&hash=item2125a88ec0%3Ag%3A1dUAAOSw88NZ6kX2&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

The only other thing, I can think of. Try some petroleum jelly (Vaseline), on the area. I don't know if it will lessen the marks, but it's a thought. 

Ok, thanks guys! I will do some of these things you’ve suggested and hope something works. I will definitely check myself in the mirror before heading to work next time. I love what you said Frizen, it reminds me of a movie; Spaceballs: “Sanders what’s going on? It’s Mega, she’s gone from suck to blow!” :lol:

• Like 1