LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When and how you discovered you're a diaper lover

Eugene50

Just curious how you discovered you're a diaper lover and baby 
I have always wondered what it feels like to be diapered ever since I can remember being alive. At age four, I put on some of my younger brother's diapers and plastic pants for my nap. When my mom came to wake me up, I remembered I was diapered and wouldn't let her pull my blanket off me. When she saw me diapered, she suggested I wear them for bedtime since I was a bed wetter. When I was thirteen, my brother showed me some adult diapers lovers in one of his fetish magazines and told me I might be one also. I knew I was because I knew when I was four that I LOVED being diapered.

Sent from my Z828 using Tapatalk

I remember when I was 4 y/o I was obsessed with diapers.  The neighbors had a baby and I stole a diaper.  I don’t remember putting it on, but I remember hiding it under my sisters covers.  I was found out.

As The years passed, I was obsessed.  Pampers were the focus of my attention.  Whenever we were around a family with a baby, I would sneak a peak, try to touch and squeeze the diapers.  This was the mid-late 70’s.  My parents threatened to put me back in Pampers because I was lazy and soiled myself often.  

When I was a teenager (13-14), I was staying at another family’s house, they had a baby in diapers.  I stole one and tried it on late in the night while everyone was asleep.  I ended up creaming myself.  This was my first sexual experience.  Prior to this, diapers were just an obsession, now they were a sexual fixation.  

Joey

• Like 1

I didn't have any obsessions with diapers until I was around 11 or 12, but at around age six I did want to pee my bed and pants but was to well potty trained and would have got my ass whipped if I had. So I just went a little in my pajamas and underpants, just enough to not get me in trouble but feel wet. Then just before puberty I got a real urge about diapers and plastic pants and started making a makeshift diaper from large plastic shower caps stuffed with old tee shirts then stuffed and held in place with my jockey shorts when I went to bed or my parents were out.  

18 hours ago, Eugene50 said:

Just curious how you discovered you're a diaper lover and baby 

My bladder started out tiny and over-active. At puberty I reverted to bedwetting. At 21 I lost all of my daytime control, so was termed 'urinary incontinent'.

In 1990 at 26 I was a licensed attorney. All the logistics of buying enough disposable diapers was depressing me. That was when my equally incontinent youngest sister Missy told me that she relaxed by playing big baby girl. She showed me articles proving many nice adults who were continent loved being adult babies and diaper lovers.

Suddenly I realized I could have fun in my diapers and still be a responsible, productive adult. I still feel that way. For me diapers are necessary, but also convenient and fun!

• Like 1

One of my first memories is wanting to get back into diapers. I think that once or twice when the chance presented itself, I might have taken a diaper from someone's (i.e. a relative with a baby who was visiting) stash when I was a toddler. I don't really remember very well, but I don't think I was ever caught. I never wet the bed, never pretended to wet the bed, or anything like that. It was just a desire that I had and that I kept under wraps. I always told myself that when I moved out and when it was safe, I would go get some diapers. So it wasn't until like 20 years after I first had that desire that I finally indulged myself =p.

So the question feels moot because I just kind of always knew that I wanted to wear diapers again. I think, though, to try and answer your question we could also talk about how some of us found out that there were other ABDLs like us? I honestly don't remember very well how I found out that I wasn't alone, but I think it involved some late night googling. I'm pretty sure that this story was my first, or one of my first, exposure(s) to anything ABDL. It made me feel so wild that there was a story out there about a kid wearing diapers and being accepted, and I was kinda obsessed with this story/site for a few months. That kind of branched out into lurking here, then making a profile here, and the rest is kinda history (I wish I remembered it better).

My memories go back to the age of four years old it could be a little sooner but I have strong memories being four years of age. By now that is 48 years ago and things haven’t changed much over the years. I am a diaper lover and it will most likely stay like that for the rest of my life

• 2 weeks later...

I had pee and poop accidents as a kid.  Parents never put me in diapers.  I found after a while that I enjoyed the accidents.  I did it sometimes on purpose.  When I was a adult I would sometime do it if I had privacy.  Then I discovered adult diapers.  I really like them.  I guess now I'm a diaper lover.  No regrets

• Like 1

I was 7 years old when my love of diapers reared its ugly head, was at a local parade and saw 2 boys my age wearing nothing but a diaper pulling a red wagon with a huge display box of Pampers for toddlers with tapes, I was hooked, from that day on I did everything I could to wear a diaper, started wetting my pants, wetting the bed, messing my pants, nothing worked as my parents refused to put me back into diapers. It was not until I was 10 and was caught wearing a diaper that I was punished by being made to wear only a diaper, I rathered enjoyed that week of punishment, at 16 I purchased my very first case of Pampers, I wore Pampers until they changed from the old flat fold style to the new hourglass style, that's when I switched to adult diapers, I was somewhere around 20 years old than, at 23 years old I started wearing diapers daily, today I wear diapers 24/7 and make full use of my diapers. 

32 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I was 7 years old when my love of diapers reared its ugly head, was at a local parade and saw 2 boys my age wearing nothing but a diaper pulling a red wagon with a huge display box of Pampers for toddlers with tapes...

I assume this was a marketing gimmick.  It is amazing what was done years ago for advertising.    Pampers have always been what I think of when diapers come to mind.  I still remember the box packaging now considered vintage.  

Nice memories.

I was a late pottytrainer Mum started me at 2 years old but gave up and tried again when i was three even at four i was having accidents (and there were many) and still wore nappies at night But I can re-call a time when i was around three and a half and just me and my mum were going up North to see her sister for a couple of days and she took me with her.My Dad and my older brother stayed behind.On the day in question when i was at that young age of just over three years old (I can still remember it to this very day).We had to catch an early train from Reading for a long journey up to Lancashire and required a change of trains along route.My Mum got me up and dressed me when she got a pair of pants to put on me she hesitated and then said to me "Listen Carl it is going to be a very long day on the train and i think today you should wear a nappy so she folded a Terrys told me to lie down and she pinned it on me pulling it tight then put a pair of plastic pants on me and then a pair of Dungarees over the top of it and i can remember how great it felt dropped us off and on the train we got.I was quite boistrous like any other 3 year olds running up and down the Aisle of the train and playing games.After quite a while i needed to wee so went up to my mum and started pulling on her arm "Mummy i want a wee wee and then she said "Carl sit down and listen to Mummy and then whispered to me "Carl if you need a wee just go in your nappy so i kind of waited til i could hold it no longer sat down on the seat crossed my legs and let go and i loved the feeling hot pee was trickling inside my nappy and felt a warm wet bottom but no wet seat.My Mum must of known i was wetting as she just said to me "All finished" and i just nodded afffirmative "Good boy".Boy did i love it I had a lovely warm wet nappy on til my Mum changed me out of it.Trouble is for the the rest of the stay it was big boys pants.But that day seem to stick in the mind Been a D/L ever since 

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
On 2/1/2018 at 11:21 PM, Eugene50 said:

Just cuI rious how you discovered you're a diaper lover and baby 

I was late out of nappies at 4 years old. They were the terry towelling type with plastic pants. My mother, who was sick and tired of changing wet and dirty nappies at that age, rubbed my nose into a wet (not dirty) nappy. Apparently, this disgusted me and I was day dry more or less from that moment on. However, I still wet at night, or when I fell asleep. I also had number 2 accidents at random during the day and at night. It was later  discovered that I had a medical condition called Kartageners syndrome, which amongst other things means that my internal organs are a mirror image of where they should be (situs inversus). I initially went to a normal primary school, but was losing ground  as I was constantly in and out of hospital. I was then transferred to a special school for physically disabled children.

When I got there, I noticed that other children were also in nappies. Children with Spina Bifida and Cerebral Palsy were in nappies, living their lives unashamedly. From that moment on, the floodgates opened (pardon the pun) and I was was wetting my nappies at will. Also, I was starting to lose what little control I had of my bowels. I was being changed and cleaned mid morning, lunch time and mid afternoon by the asisstants we had to call Aunties. I was living my best life. I had a legitimate(ish) medical reason, and I was being attended to as needed. My mother was not best pleased at my seeming regression, but put it down to my medical issues.

Of course the school physios were trying to get me dry and clean. Clenching to improve bowel control, bedweting alarms etc. When that didn't work, they had me using catheters to clear my bladder, but I kept getting infection after infection, making my urinary incontinence worse. Then came the disposable nappies. Not as comfortable as the terry nappies, but a lot more discrete. In my teenage years it was down to me to change my own nappies and keep myself clean. I am now 54 and still in nappies. I do still use terry nappies at home, but when I go out, it's disposables. If anyone wants to know any more, then do please reply. No subject is taboo.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

i experimented with diapers in my 20s, adult disposables from the grocery store. But i didn’t become a full ABDL until about a year ago when my Husband introduced two things into our relationship: training pants and age regression.

Now i am addicted to the feel of my wet Rearz trainers and relearning my place as a 10-year-old.

i will stay in trainers even after i (soon) start to mess because He likes the look, convenience (easy to slip on and off), and fact that they hug my body with the wet and mess.

i still have a lot of adult attitudes to unlearn to get back to 10, but He is patient. We do still have adult conversations but i’m in the role of 10 much of the time.

Almost all of it was in my head up until my 20's.  I didn't know this was a thing, and honestly just thought I was weird and needed to forget about it.  Other things I was interested in (Such as BDSM) were becoming more commonplace, and even other fetishes were coming to light (foodies, tentacles, foodies, etc).  I was also into illustration, anime and hentai, and still didn't know about ABDL.

Then I stumbled upon Riley on a TV show, and realized someone else was out there.  I took to the internet and broke my brain in college.  THERE ARE SO MANY OF US.  I bought cruddy store disposables in my early 20's, and by mid 20's started to buy and use ABDL disposables.

Now I'm pretty much 24/7 wearing (though not incontinent at this point) and in the last 2-3 months becoming more little/baby.  I'm super accepting of this shift in life and really couldn't be happier with it.

On 10/8/2020 at 6:33 AM, stevewet said:

After becoming incontinent 8 years ago I soon realised just how much I enjoyed wearing nappies

I have marginal incontinence which means that I dont wet the bed all the time but do sometimes especially from causes like drinking too much or taking certain kinds of medications. I have a bigger problem with peeing during the day because when I have to go I have to go. But otherwise as I get older Im regressing back to being too lazy to get up at night to pee like when I was when I was young. A mate told me about disposable diapers when I was in my 30s but I didnt ware them very often mainly because they were expensive. Nowdays I use them more often. I have neurology illness and major mobility problems and when I was in hospital a couple years ago there was always diapers supplied and they prefered patients like me to use them rather than try to get up at night so we wouldnt fall. And there was a waterproof mat on the bed for overflow leaking. You just get used to it and eventually enjoy the freedom of not having to worry about wetting the bed. Its not a big deal.

On 2/14/2018 at 11:14 AM, daveindiapers said:

I had pee and poop accidents as a kid.  Parents never put me in diapers.  I found after a while that I enjoyed the accidents.  I did it sometimes on purpose.  When I was a adult I would sometime do it if I had privacy.  Then I discovered adult diapers.  I really like them.  I guess now I'm a diaper lover.  No regrets

Same generation as me. My parents didnt use diapers either although I did sometimes had to use "training pants" (thick cotton underpants) under rubber or plastic pants after I had daytime wetting accidents especially at school. Bedwetting always resulted in soaked pjs and sheets in the morning when I was younger. I didnt know about disposable diapers until I was in my 30s when a work mate told me about them after I told him I had a bedwetting issue when I drank too much. He had a son who used disposables so I guess knew about the products.

• 3 weeks later...

i think i always was a diaper lover, i never wanted to get out of them. my mom says i was very reluctant and/or difficult to potty train and got out of diapers fairly late (whatever that meant by late 1980's standards, maybe about 3-4 years old, i don't remember). eventually i was out of them, and my little brother was starting his potty training. my memories are foggy at best here, so i'm filling in some blanks and assuming, so it might not sound good or seen cohesive. so we had a bag or two of pull-ups for him floating around, or maybe some of my leftovers i never needed/used and were a hand-me-down to him. late one night i decided i wanted to wear and snuck into his bedroom and got one on. i think i wet it, i don't remember, but i do remember it feeling good. and for some reason i snuck under his bed (it was a trundle bed with a large space under it for another mattress) and fell asleep. i don't remember much else besides my mom finding me the next morning and reprimanding me about putting on a pull-up. nothing awful, but dreadfully embarrassing for me. after that. i didn't give diapers another thought until my early teens.

some experiments with towels, large pads of toilet paper, garbage bags and finally finding a partial bag of diapers from my littlest siblings. they didn't fit worth a damn, but i liked the feeling. they weren't great, but they felt better than any combination of towels and bags did. but never at this point did i think to look up adult diapers on the newly released internet thing (i mostly used it for instant messaging and little else until high school, plus it was a fraction of a fraction of a shard of a shadow that it is now). i used up the diapers, and went back to towels etc for a good while. diapers never really left my mind, but they did kind of go away for a bit. when i started college i found out there are other people that like diapers! i found forums on the web and didn't feel so alone anymore. and the rest is history :) 

I was always fascinated by babies and toddlers in diapers. Since I was so hard to potty train, I guess I was a bit jealous of how they were still able to use diapers and I was forced to use the toilet. My imagination carried me onto wearing makeshift (undershirt and towel) diapers from about age six or seven on. I guess I just love the security diapers make me feel and wearing them takes me back to a time when I had no worries and was well cared for.

I became fascinated by diapers and potty accidents in childhood, progressed to experimenting during adolescence, then guilt and purge cycles finally to acceptance.  Cross reference my post on DL or AB. 

Well for me it took me a few weeks after my mom put me back in them for pants wetting.It was only going to last for the summer but my mom never trusted me at the end of the summer.1964 so I  was 11.And it has NEVER been sexule for me.O.M.G.Cant beleave its been 56 years.

• 4 weeks later...

I started to begin feeling curious to the idea of wearing diapers sometime towards the end of my 20s. I believe it started with me coming across ab/dl pictures and finding myself wondering for some reason what it would feel like for me to dress and act that way. I had never had this mindset before but I felt like it was a desire that was calling to me. 

At the time, I was living at home still and could not buy any form of diapers without being questioned. So this meant I had to do a little DIY work. After a little trial and error, my first "diaper" was two plastic bags, cut out in the shape of a diaper, and layered with paper towels and tissues. I'd carefully cut the loops of the bags so they could tie up into the diaper shape. It did the job, but it never felt like the real deal.

Flash forward 2 years ago that I began living mostly on my own and finally could acquire all of the dl accoutrements I desired. I started out with the ladies version of the pull-ups, not being able to find the 'diaper' style in any regular store. That was a good start but I still wanted to go all out. Finally, this year was when I finally shelled out for the pink rearz diapers and it was pure heaven!! I know now that the feelings I felt all those years ago weren't just passing phases. I truly love spending time in diapers and in my little space! 

I am not a DL I am ABLG or Very Little Girl. While the diaper is abig part of my world, it is only part of it, like the way my hair feels on my cheeks, neck and shoulders. Like the way my skirts feel against my thigh. Like how I feel tucked into bed between two rubber sheets LIke how I feel holding Dolly and kissing her. like how my tiara feels in my hair. Like how I feel being named Christine. Like how I feel about being a blonde. Like how I feel as a 5 year old girl kept in diapers because she wets like a baby. There is also another thing.. I cannot cross or close my legs above the knee I feel that if someone can get between my legs, she can do what she wants with me and make me feel whatever she watns me to and being in such short skirts and babydolls does not make things any better, so I do all I can to keep my skirts down. None of this has any meaning to a DL

As to the "when" and "how", that is best told here

There are other blog entries about why I am not a KL, Baby, Sissy or things like that and some about what tiaras, dollies and other such mean to me as a Little Girl

I am beginning to think that ABDL is an obsolete term, I am so different from DL's that there is almost no similarity. Espeicallygiven thatmost of them use throw-aways and I am a cloth baby

I recall being really, really young and wanting to play a game where I was a baby with my mom, which is maybe the faintest, early recollection I have that could point to some DL inclinations, although, in truth, lots of little kids like to pretend they're babies sometimes. Later on, when I was about 4, two girls moved in next door, one my age (Sherri, whose name I've borrowed here), and one a couple of years older (Melanie), and the younger one wore diapers all the time, for three or so years they lived next to us, and the older girl wore diapers to bed at least when she was first living there, although I don't know if that ended later. I was absolutely fascinated with both of them, the one who was my age in particular - you could call it my first "crush". Her mom used to send her outside in just a diaper and a t-shirt, because when she had pants or shorts on, she would take her diaper off and stuff it under the mailboxes in the lobby or under one of the radiators on the staircase in our building, and the landlady yelled at her mom a couple of times about it. I have very vivid memories of her riding her bike in front of the building in a diaper. 

At the time, I wore diapers to bed, and I was terrified that anyone would find out about it, particularly later, when I was 6 - 8, so, you would think that I would have shied away from being associated with the "diaper kid", but if she was around, I wanted to be close by. I had a conversation with her on a playground structure where I asked her what it was like to always wear diapers, and she just said "I don't know, it's okay", and I asked her why she wore them, and she said "Because sometimes I pee." and left it at that. I was compelled to tell her that I wore them to bed, but there were other kids nearby and I was too scared to. Their mom babysat us from time to time, and I used to fantasize about her diapering me after she diapered her kids, but it never happened; I don't know if my mom told her that I wore diapers at night or not. 

When my brother, sister and I stayed there late, their mom used to call the two of them over into the dining room and diaper them on the floor for bed, just around the corner from where we were watching TV, and I was riveted - you couldn't see anything from where we were, but I paid close attention to the sounds. You could tell that normally it was done on the couch, because there were Pampers stacked under a side table next to the couch, but because we were there, it was being done in the dining room. They'd crunch-crunch their way over, in diapers under nighties or pajamas, and sit and watch CHiPs or Knight Rider with us until our parents came to get us. I figured it was no big deal for Sherri, because she wore diapers around us all the time, but I very much wanted to talk to Melanie about what she thought about having to take off her "big kid" undies and being put back into baby diapers every night after dinner, because I experienced the exact same thing, and I didn't know anyone else who did. However, I was terrified about telling anyone so I never opened up about it, which is something I regret to this day. Although, who knows, she might not have wanted to talk about it with a kid who was a couple of years younger, and a boy. 

I wonder sometimes if either of them ended up with any lingering diaper fascination, and if I might one day encounter one of them here, or if they eventually outgrew diapers, and never looked back. Anyway, that was when I first realized that I was fascinated with diapers - even though I, myself, wore diapers, it took seeing someone else in my predicament to really cement the obsession.