LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Top 5 diapers?

What are your top 5 from the diapers you have tried?

My favorite is ABUniverse Little Pawz, 2nd would be Seni Quatros (ABDL diaper kind of absorption with a really good feel (fluffy and comfortable) and cloth backed so readjustable tapes), 3rd is Abena M4/L4, 4th is Molicare Super Plus; 5th by default for me is Dry 24/7; not that I hate them I just don't love them either compared to the others I have mentioned.

I know this is due to change when I try more ABDL diapers later this year, I think next i may try ABU BareBums (in size Large as they have a smaller fit than other diapers in the same size so I'm on the lower end of Large whereas normally I'm on the upper side of Medium)

• Like 1

It's hard for me because I use different diapers for different situations. My current favorite is the ABU Kiddo, because it fits me so well. For going out I am a big fan of the Barebums because they fit so well and are less bulky than others. I recently got my hands on some Attends Active Slip 10's, and I would put those third. After that would be the ABU Space, and then fifth would be the NorthShoreCare GoSupreme underwear.

1. BetterDry/Crinklz

2. Tena Slip Active Fit (Maxi or Ultima)

3. Abena Abri-Form (M4)

4. ID Slip Ultra (cloth backed)

5. Nateen Combi Ultra (cloth backed)

I don't usually like cloth backed diapers, but I've been using ID Slip Ultra around the house lately, and it works surprisingly well.  Nateen was a complete surprise to me.  They are longer, like an Abena, with a huge capacity.  They are the only cloth backed diaper that I trust for sleeping.

• 1 year later...

1) Little dreamers from little 4 big

2) Sweet Dreams from changing times diaper company

3) Magnifico from bambino

4) Safari from rearz

5) Pride from dotty (love the plastic)

6) Lil Pawz from ABU

7) Fabines Blue Teddy

8). Carousel diaper from ABDL shop

9) Cloudee from bambino

10) Little Rascals from nappies r us

No tykables because I hate nylon plastic backing on diapers, but that's just me. A lot of babies love them

1: Betterdry or Crinklz

2: Forsite AM/PM 

Diapers I would order again if they came in plain white

Tykables night time I tried a case of them and was impressed but not so much on the print.

1. Crinklz/Betterdry (my preferred nighttime diaper. Little expensive. Love the Astronaut print.)

2. Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit (used Tena Slip Maxi plastic backed for years and years until the abdl diapers entered the market.)

3. Kiddo ver. 1. (Loved it, Great fit. But ver. 2 does just not have the same good feeling and fit on me.)

4. Rearz Safari. (Great design, great capacity. Love the print!. But it does not really fit me well. Not comfortable as nighttime diaper. But when I want to be little, Safari is my diaper.)

5. Molicare Super Plus (my nighttime diaper at the moment. Very comfortable to sleep in. Ok capacity, easy to get. Not as expensive as the abdl diapers)

• 5 months later...
  1. Rearz Inspire + Control for sheer absorbency
  2. Pink DC Amour for best looking diaper
  3. Rearz Princess, because who doesn't want to be a princess
  4. Rearz Rebels both Black and Pink for coolest looking diaper
  5. Rearz Safari, just tried these and loved them

Runner-Up - North Shore Mega-Max, for the price you can't beat their capacity

I've tried just about all of the premium diapers to include the Barnyards, ABU Space, Tykable overnights, Pride.  There are so many to choose from but the above list has been what I keep coming back to.

(in no particular order, because they are for different times and lengths of time)

1: northshore megamax - overnight/long afternoon/evening, often boosted, easily 12+ hours even when not boosted. very comfy, VERY absorbent, love 'em!

2: betterdry - long afternoons and evenings, 10+ hours. also very comfy and absorbent, can be worn out and about, but they swell up

3: seni quattro - favorite for out and about, easily concealed. also nice for shorter term wearing, 4-8 hours, maybe more. very soft and comfy, quite absorbent, often boosted and incredibly quiet

4: abena L4 - new potential out and about favorite, very comfy, very absorbent, 4-8 hours or so, easily boosted, quite quiet and easy to conceal

5: dry 24/7 - old favorite, haven't bought in a while, trying to streamline my inventory. very absorbent, up to 10 hours, best for boosting, kinda loud

honorable mentions (may not be diapers, but some favorites anyway)

- total dry boosters: add easily another 500mL to 1000mL+ to most any diaper

- abri-flex premium L3 pull-up: not a true diaper, but absorbent enough. comfy, silent, but good for only about 4 hours, probably more, perhaps less, more research is needed

- abu simple ultra: a great diaper, incredibly similar to the northshore megamax, but perhaps slightly better at wicking moisture throughout the padding. but kinda expensive at about $4/diaper

• 2 months later...
On 9/15/2019 at 10:29 AM, DLErica said:
  1. Rearz Inspire + Control for sheer absorbency
  2. Pink DC Amour for best looking diaper
  3. Rearz Princess, because who doesn't want to be a princess
  4. Rearz Rebels both Black and Pink for coolest looking diaper
  5. Rearz Safari, just tried these and loved them

Runner-Up - North Shore Mega-Max, for the price you can't beat their capacity

I've tried just about all of the premium diapers to include the Barnyards, ABU Space, Tykable overnights, Pride.  There are so many to choose from but the above list has been what I keep coming back to.

My updated list

1. Tykables Unicorns - Super cute, very comfortable, and super absorbent

2. Rearz Princess - Cute, Pink, Princess, Comfortable, highly absorbent, what else do you need

3. Rearz Safari - All the above without the Pink and Princess

4. Little for Big Vintage Baby - Cutest diaper out there and super crinkly too

5. Pink DC Amour - Best looking diaper Tykables Overnight's - Not sure if they updated these but they feel new and improved

Runner Up: Tykables Overnight's, not sure if they updated these but they feel new and improved; and Rearz Rebels both Black and Pink for coolest looking diaper

Haven't been able to try all that I've wanted but top 5 I think:

1: littleforbig cities - they hold ALOT

2: Cushies - love the print

3: super dry kids - love this print too

4: rearz safari - holds alot, print is good

5: lil monsters 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I most definitely have an update to my top five favorite diapers...

1a.  Tykable Unicorns

1b.  Tykable Unicorns

1c.  Tykable Unicorns

1d.  Tykable Unicorns

1e.  Tykable Unicorns

That is how great I feel Tykable Unicorn diapers are!

My list of different diapers now looks like this...

1.  Tykable Unicorns

2.  Little For Big Cuties

3.  Rearz Princess

4.  ABU Simple/Simple Ultra

5.  DC Amor 

• 1 month later...

This is a tough one. 

My favorite diapers:

1. Dry 24/7 

2. Rearz Inspire + Incontrol

3. Northshore Megamax, just wish it came in purple

4. Northshore Lite Supreme- great for when I want a more discrete diaper that still has good absorption

5. Little for Big Fantasy

6. DC Amor

7. Rearz Safari

8. ABU Little Paws

9. ABU Kiddo

10. Rearz Violet