LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do any of these diapers last 8 hours? trying different ones?

So basically as long as a diaper can hold pee for around 8 or so hours. And also is good for a bowel movement I am good. Normally I wear Total dry xplus. But I am branching out. I have tried a few different brands and some of them were absorbent enough but when I had a bowel movement in them they leaked. The Kolibri comslip plus was to skinny between my legs and poop leaked when I had a bm. So before I get some samples I would like to hear your thoughts on these diapers. Do they hold up for around 8 hours and can hold a bowel movement?

Northshore Supreme, Air Supreme, Supreme lite, Air permium

Dignity PM

Abena Abriform L4 xplus, L4 Premium

Tranquility ATN

Inspire, Inspire+ incontrol

Formacare

ID slip pe

Crinklz

Thanks for your input.

The Abena L4's are not going to be a problem (either the "classic" plastic or "premium" cloth).   The ones in the same class you didn't mention is the DryComfort 24/7.     The NSC Supremes are very close seconds.

I'm not impressed with the Tranquility ATNs.   

Can't say about the others.

16 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

The Abena L4's are not going to be a problem (either the "classic" plastic or "premium" cloth).   The ones in the same class you didn't mention is the DryComfort 24/7.     The NSC Supremes are very close seconds.

I'm not impressed with the Tranquility ATNs.   

Can't say about the others.

Have you ever had issues with BM's leaking from diapers that were to skinny?

36 minutes ago, drynot said:

I don't think ATN's would be up to the task.  My money would be on the Rearz inspire incontrol but I'm not sure on how well they would contain a BM.....  Pee?  Yea...they would hold a ton.

Have you had issues with BM's in the Rearz inspire incontrol?

i'd have to say nearly anything with at least a booster in it. if not, then i'd have to say the dry 24/7s are good for long term, as are seni quatro diapers. i've also had luck with bambino ultra stretch, and the new(ish) betterdry diapers, which are just crinklz without the prints. granted, i am not really too active while wearing, and i don't poop in mine unless i'm home alone and just about to change anyway. i've heard good about the m4's, abu simples, northshores and rearz, but i don't have much experience with any of them.

On 2/1/2018 at 2:21 PM, drynot said:

I don't think ATN's would be up to the task.  My money would be on the Rearz inspire incontrol but I'm not sure on how well they would contain a BM.....  Pee?  Yea...they would hold a ton.

Can you explain why you believe the diapers would not hold a bm very well if you have not tried it?

1 hour ago, diaperguy85 said:

i'd have to say nearly anything with at least a booster in it. if not, then i'd have to say the dry 24/7s are good for long term, as are seni quatro diapers. i've also had luck with bambino ultra stretch, and the new(ish) betterdry diapers, which are just crinklz without the prints. granted, i am not really too active while wearing, and i don't poop in mine unless i'm home alone and just about to change anyway. i've heard good about the m4's, abu simples, northshores and rearz, but i don't have much experience with any of them.

Gotcha I got some samples from northshore. 

So far have tried the diginity and tranquility both are not that good. 

I will try a abena and the Northshore supreme. Hopefully they will work good.

11 hours ago, mewtwo said:

Can you explain why you believe the diapers would not hold a bm very well if you have not tried it?

I was commenting on the ATN's ability to hold 8 hours worth of urine output....which I don't think it would perform well.  A full on BM might be contained in the short term but the diaper would quickly become overwhelmed. Your mileage may vary of course but if I have plans to stay in a diaper for a while then I will invariably choose a premium brand over the ATN's

12 hours ago, drynot said:

I was commenting on the ATN's ability to hold 8 hours worth of urine output....which I don't think it would perform well.  A full on BM might be contained in the short term but the diaper would quickly become overwhelmed. Your mileage may vary of course but if I have plans to stay in a diaper for a while then I will invariably choose a premium brand over the ATN's

The way you phrased it in your first post made it sound like you were talking about the rearz. Also when I say 8 hours I am talking urine when I poop I generally change within 30 minutes.

A good parent would NEVER leave their child in a diaper for eight hours. That's a recipe for diaper rash and isn't very sanitary. You need to "air things out" on a regular basis and keep things clean--including a fresh diaper.

As I have been wearing adult diapers for the past 30years I claim not to be an expert on this subject but I can toss in my experience with adult diapers.

No adult diaper is going to last 8 hours of heavy wetting without leaking.

Depending on your bowel movement your diaper may or may not contain it for a hour to 4 hours before needing to be changed, at times you may be able to go up to 8 hours with a bowel movement n your diaper.

Northshore Supreme are a good diaper and can last 8 hours with moderate wettings (4 to 5)

ABU Cushies, can last up to 8 hours as long as your not sitting down after the 4th wetting

Crinklz can take 4 to 5 wettings but swell up in the front, ( best diaper for males)(imho)

ABU Super dry kids are good for 6 hours

All mentioned diapers will hold bowel movements quite well depending on the consistency of your bowel movement.

That will depend on how YOUR bladder functions, how well the product fits you, how active you are etc. Every product works a bit differently for everyone. in our testing, if you have large bladder voids the Northshore supreme and  Abri-form level 4 can possibly work for up to 8 hours but there are a lot of variables, we have not tested all the products on your list (yet). We definitely do not recommend staying in a product for that long if you had a bowel movement even with barrier creams.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

It all depends on how much fluid you take in.  What may last one person 8-10 hours may only last you 5-6 hours.  If you go to the bar, an 8 hour diaper may only last 2-3 hours. You really need to pick some and try them for yourself. 

It all depends on how much fluid you take in.  What may last one person 8-10 hours may only last you 5-6 hours.  If you go to the bar, an 8 hour diaper may only last 2-3 hours. You really need to pick some and try them for yourself. 

Read online reviews.  https://www.adisc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php/53-Diaper-Reviews

Diapers have never held up for me the way they have in these tests,  but they are somewhat scientific and should give you a start.

• 4 weeks later...

I wear for overnight incontinence and I find the following can last 8 hours;

Rearz Inspire+ incontrol (though tape well)

Abriform Abena L4 (I use M4)

ID Slip pe (Just tried a couple samples but was super impressed)

Would also recommend;

Drylife Slip Super (Uk I think but can buy them here in Canada)

Bambino (not as big but hold a lot, at least for me)

The Rearz Inspire Incontrol are one of my favorite diapers.  I've gotten through 10-12 hours out of the house without needing a change.    Some of my other favorite plain diapers are the Dry 24/7 and the ABU Ultra (plain version of the ABU Peekabus).  Crinklz are very good, about on par with the Dry 24/7s but in my experience the Rearz hold a little more. 

Tranquility ATNs have leaked on me a few times during the day. 

Though as others have stated, the amount of fluid in and fluid out also plays a role in how long a diaper can last. 

• 1 month later...

As much as I keep hydrated, I have not found a diaper yet that will last 8 hours. During the night time, my bladder output is lower, so I can get 8 to 10 hours out of a dry 24/7 or seni quatro. It also helps if I use an abena diaper booster.