LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Absorbent Underwear?

YourFNF

So I've heard about companies making underwear that's like normal underwear that hold liquid. Does any one now more about this? Are they any good? Any brands that you would  recommend?

So what is this leading to - Hanes or Fruit of Loom  making absorbent underwear aka DIAPERS albeit with a faux Yfront or seamless design

and shaped to fit the adult mature body ?

Could be nothing more than a pull-up with extra absorbent pad and stylish look - hey we have those already.

But if it looks good - costs less and functions just as well why not ?

Now for the Super Bowl advertisement - LOL ! 

You looking for something like this: https://www.weareverincontinence.com/wearever-mens-maximum-absorbency-briefs.html

They come in 2 absorbencies & 2 colors; I have the gray max ones and IMO from at a even a short distance it is hard to tell that they are padded good for the gym or Dr's.

The latest I have seen is rated as moderate IC with the capacity of 8 0z , they are made out of some textile similar to those "pjamas" for bedweters that are rated for 27 oz but are insanely expensive and have very "Luke warm " reviews despite the company cherry picking only the best reviews for its web store site, the reusable absorbent IC market is not on fire from these products ,you can buy a couple of cases of some crap like Depend for the price of a single panty,so imagine how much money you would have to spend to get enough to get thru the week ,and i say a week because most of us who wear diapers run laundry every 3 days at most,but this textile can not be put in the dryer it has to air dry,so there is no fast turn around of the wet to clean and dry process( as i side note i will say sun shine is great for stain removal and for a not so comfortable diaper when you air dry diapers they get "stiff" whereas in the dryer the more you wear and wash the softer and more comfortable they get)
So buyer beware , in my opinion these "re volutionary" products have a long way to go before before "prime time" , no matter how much you like the "concept" the economic disadvantage of these products is steep.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 2/5/2018 at 2:43 PM, nappylover78 said:

I expect that one day there will be technology meaning that there is regular-looking underwear that can absorb a full bladder or more.

This is a big fantasy for me. The idea that I could choose toilet or pants without anyone knowing, even if they got inside my pants, just sounds so freeing. :)

• Like 1
On 2/2/2018 at 9:30 AM, PamperedinthePoconos said:

You looking for something like this: https://www.weareverincontinence.com/wearever-mens-maximum-absorbency-briefs.html

They come in 2 absorbencies & 2 colors; I have the gray max ones and IMO from at a even a short distance it is hard to tell that they are padded good for the gym or Dr's.

Thanks for the link.....the best part is they have a Canadian site which works well for me......lol:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

On 2/2/2018 at 8:30 AM, PamperedinthePoconos said:

I have one pair of he heaviest choice from Wearever in white. And I bought them just for going to the doctor -- funny you should mention that. Have yet to try them out, but my guess is you'd best be standing up when you wet them unless your voids are very small.

Anyway, Wearever claims 20 ounces and that would be remarkable for a product of this design. I've even seen one such pair of men's briefs from another company advertised as "super" and which then claims it holds 3 ounces....

For my normal, everyday use, or overnight use, I think these would result in massive leaks. For special occasions and brief periods of time, might have their place.

We shall see.

Bob