LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long night

So it turns out that my boss really needed my help last night since he needed to get a filthy and gross resteraunt good enough to pass a health inspection.  I ended up working from 5pm to 7am, but at least I left with 8 hours of overtime and some free food.

3 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Free food, from the restaurant that couldn’t pass inspection? :20_EmoticonsHDcom: 

Good point!  I hadn't thought of that!  Use the overtime pay for penicillin, Pepto Bismal and Kayopectate!  Oh, and the diapers might also be needed!

9 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Free food, from the restaurant that couldn’t pass inspection? :20_EmoticonsHDcom: 

I got some cookies because the oven had already been thouroughly cleaned.  Now, the grill line would be a different story, and I never ordered anything that was cooked on there.

9 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Good point!  I hadn't thought of that!  Use the overtime pay for penicillin, Pepto Bismal and Kayopectate!  Oh, and the diapers might also be needed!

They grow their own penacilin there to reduce the cost of their health insurance.  If only it were FDA approved...

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I don't want the leftovers... they came from a filthy restaurant :)

No one's died of food poisoning there... yet.  So you should be fine.

3 hours ago, barnburner said:

I just ate chicken a stranger gave me, i will eat anything, come at me bro

How about some salmonel- I mean salmon?

9 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Use the overtime pay to get some really good premium diapers!

Heck, I probably made enough in that one shift for a whole case of abu's premium diapers (and shipping too)!