LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picture I coloured today

EmilyLittle

I decided to do some artwork today, after watching the care bears original film. I just added a nappy to wonderheart bear (she's a newer character but cuter than hugs and tugs imo).

Once done, my little side really wanted to colour it (this is a first for me as I'm still newly exploring) anyway, this was the result. I kind of determined my "age" based on this picture as around 4 or so. Anyway, hope you like it.

Emily20180201_181622.thumb.jpg.8beba580f14ae1f5c732719b1b8011c2.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you :) I was still feeling kind of little when I posted it but now reading it I feel kinda silly.

I'm really enjoying the simple joy of colouring. It's like I can push all my adult worries and troubles into a childish picture and just be little for a while.

Emily

I think they are great Emily. Maybe you will feel somewhat silly at some point, but so what? For a sometime Little, silly is good! 

And the experts say, coloring is good for adults too. 

I like playing with my trucks, matchbox cars, and I get that feeling too, of being silly. I just wish I could do it outside, in the dirt! Wearing only shirt, shoes, a diaper and plastic panties. My neighbors would think I lost my mind though, LOL. :baby-wants-milk-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1