LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting to hate my job more and more

tyrantblade3500

I'm going to look for a different (meaning better (since anything is better than minimum wage)) job later in the year

I would be trying to get a better job right now, but I really don't want to go to another job and not have the ability to take a vacation for likely over 1 year.

I just hate how the government has decided to keep raising minimum wage in NYS (I know I've talked about it before) and it mostly results in everything costing more and the government getting more money (same % at higher pay = more money), but it doesn't make anything better for the working class people.

I heard it's kinda like this in Florida, but in Florida I have family and it's warm which is way better for my Asthma and I wish I was still living there.

But we have a plan to be living down in Florida again in 5 years time (maybe sooner, but we won't rush it), so I'm just hoping I do get a better job later this year (even Wal-Mart is better than the crappy factory I work for besides that my job is stable), and that nothing stops us from going down to Florida to live in 5 years time.

Archived