LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ID Slip Diapers

ppdude

My quest for an ideal disposable diaper has ended!

It is manufactured in Europe (made in the USA is almost nonexistent) and can be purchased from XP Medical ( www.xpmedical.com ).

These things are THICK and BULKY.  The fit is precise and takes a bit longer to put on. Each diaper has a tough plastic backing (like the diapers of old) and is held in place with four nonrefatenable tapes of higher quality. Each has a wetness indicator that seems to show only when the diaper is really wet.

ID claims that it can hold 108 ounces. You can do four to six  full pressure bladder dumps without leaking! You can wear them longer and dump more pee before having to change them which makes them ore economical. Each diaper runs a little over a dollar.

There are fifteen diapers/bag and 3 bags/case.

The ideal incontinence or AB/DL diaper! Love it!

If you like iD Slip, then I recommend to try Molicare Slip Maxi (see picture - those are the right ones). They are plastic backed as well, but much softer, with larger padding, and are more silent. ;-)

165532.jpg

On 2/1/2018 at 12:34 AM, Hookedondiapers said:

Which ID Slip are you talking about?  I used to wear the Super (green) overnight, before I switched to BetterDry.  Now, I wear the Maxi (purple) in the evening, when I need a bit of discretion.

The bag says "Maxi" and looks is similar to the picture provided by Firezen above!

• 4 months later...
On 2/4/2018 at 5:22 PM, ppdude said:

The bag says "Maxi" and looks is similar to the picture provided by Firezen above!

I tried 4 of the different levels last year.  All plastic and all fun.  The Maxi is their heaviest/thickest in plastic and my fave.  I'm not good at reviewing but these remind me of the snug overall fit of the classic plastic Tena's from the 80s/90s combined with the "compact" bulk of something like Abena 4's(plastic) or Crinklz. 

Unfortunately, XP Medical has stopped carrying this diaper. I don't know if it's no longer available or if XP discontinued it. They suggested the Dry 27/7 as a replacement and took them up on it. Though not equal to the ID, I like it a lot. It's thick and feels more "babyish" than the ID. I like it since I am continually reminded that I am wearing a diaper.

• 4 months later...