LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pen & Paper Fetish Game

Sophie ♥

Hey guys!  I started playing D&D a few months ago and I fell in love with it.  But we spend more time looking through the book and mathing out our attacks than actually roleplaying.  And I thought, if this game was a little less technical and had a way to add fetishes, I would love to do a Little character!  And that's how this project started.

So I've already alpha tested this game a little bit and changed a WHOLE LOT, but everyone seemed to have a really good time with it!  I have a Little/AB fetish for it, but I also wanted to develop a few others.  Specifically for the community, a Sissy one and a Diaper Lover one.  But I feel like I don't have a lot of experience in those... so I wanted some advice? (Any fetish is welcome btw!)

So!  Questions.

1.) How interested would you guys be in this project?  Would you play it?  Discord groups could be an option too!

2.) Can you describe your fetish/lifestyle in a bit of detail?

3.) What's the most important aspect of your interest that I have to keep in mind?

4.) What equipment would you like to see?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!  Love you guys! ^_^

~Sophie

First off, YOU PLAY D&D! OH MY GAWD JUST WHEN I THINK YOU CAN'T GET MORE AWESOME YOU SAY SOMETHING & I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE! (Shakes head) *Ahem* Uhh, ignore that little outburst.

I wish I could play this, but my phone's memory is so full I can't even download updates. I don't even know why! I have like, a dozen apps tops. I say that to say I probably can't download the discord app.

I'm guessing the different fetishes are classes? In which case, do you have a Mommy/Daddy class? Oh! And you could make a Babyfur class as a druid!

As for equipment, well I'd have to know a lot more about the game before I could help you there.

They aren't really classes. [but that's a good idea and I sort of wish I did that o_o] They're more like... a race?  Nah, a little more involved than that.  Maybe a class specialty?  They factor a lot into your stats and stuff, but most of it is just keeping it easy for roleplaying! ^_^  I didn't think of the Caregiver one though! :o I think that could be super fun!  Thanks fort he idea!!

With equipment, I was just sort of looking for weapons, clothes, accessories... any ideas that really exemplify the kink.  Like, if you were playing, what would you want to see for your kink?  You know? ^_^ 

Thanks for the reply!!

Well the first thing that comes to mind is diapers acting as armor. With thicker, heavier diapers offering more protection at the cost of mobility.

Caregivers would obviously have an "unarmored defense" ability. :P

As for weapons, Littles could use raddles as melee weapons or magic wands and perhaps throw building blocks for ranged? Then of course you have whips & paddles for the more kinky classes. ;)

Maybe stuffed animals could offer passive bonuses like protection against fear? Oh! Or maybe they'd function more like animal companions?

I would definitely be interested in playing that.  For me, the best part of being a DL is the cute designs on my diapers, and I think that could be factored into eqipment pretty easily.  Also, what if the races were ABDL, Furry, BDSM, etc, and the classes were things like diaper lover, babyfur, rope bunny, etc.?  

14 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Well the first thing that comes to mind is diapers acting as armor. With thicker, heavier diapers offering more protection at the cost of mobility.

Caregivers would obviously have an "unarmored defense" ability. :P

As for weapons, Littles could use raddles as melee weapons or magic wands and perhaps throw building blocks for ranged? Then of course you have whips & paddles for the more kinky classes. ;)

Maybe stuffed animals could offer passive bonuses like protection against fear? Oh! Or maybe they'd function more like animal companions?

Excellent ideas.  Or you could also have water and nerf guns as ranged weapons too.

10 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

Also, what if the races were ABDL, Furry, BDSM, etc, and the classes were things like diaper lover, babyfur, rope bunny, etc.?  

That sounds like it would way over complicate things. Probably best to stick with one fetish per character.

@Firefly 35 Really?? I didn't know DLs cared so much about diaper appearance! :o  I'm learning so much!

And you can really have as many as you want.  It's just one thing affects your attributes.  I'll keep everyone posted on this stuff when I'm ready to release! ^_^ 

5 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

@Firefly 35 Really?? I didn't know DLs cared so much about diaper appearance! :o  I'm learning so much!

And you can really have as many as you want.  It's just one thing affects your attributes.  I'll keep everyone posted on this stuff when I'm ready to release! ^_^ 

It depends on the person.  Some DLs like cute designs, some prefer plain white diapers and some don't really care.

Thanks for the update.

I've gotten a bit of advice from some friends.  Originally the kink part of things were like.. a roleplay/auxiliary part of the experience?  Like, they don't affect the combat too much on a technical level.  I thought that would make it simpler, but my friends are pushing me to see if I can make them more combat-focused.  I'm just worried about them getting too repetitive?  I dunno! :blush:  I'm still working on it.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys!  I started playing D&D a few months ago and I fell in love with it.  But we spend more time looking through the book and mathing out our attacks than actually roleplaying.  And I thought, if this game was a little less technical and had a way to add fetishes, I would love to do a Little character!  And that's how this project started.

So I've already alpha tested this game a little bit and changed a WHOLE LOT, but everyone seemed to have a really good time with it!  I have a Little/AB fetish for it, but I also wanted to develop a few others.  Specifically for the community, a Sissy one and a Diaper Lover one.  But I feel like I don't have a lot of experience in those... so I wanted some advice? (Any fetish is welcome btw!)

So!  Questions.

1.) How interested would you guys be in this project?  Would you play it?  Discord groups could be an option too!

3.) What's the most important aspect of your interest that I have to keep in mind?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!  Love you guys! ^_^

~Sophie

Have you considered using FATE? It's designed to be simple, easy to run, and genre agnostic. I think I have a pdf of the book if you want to look it over. I would be totally down for this.

As for the game itself, If you want to make the kinks part of the mechanics I would suggest doing something like persona where each characters manifests psychic projections based on their  kink. Or it could your all part of the local fet club and urban fantasy weirdness starts. Or some combination of the above. Oh my god we totally have to do this!

As for me personally. My Little side is basically a way of coming to terms with my disability. So my Little self tends be the same age as me (college) but occasionally reverts to high schooler like behaviors when stressed. I'm also a DL who wishes there were more diapers cute fem but adult designs.  So basically I want someone who will take care of me but still respect the fact that I'm a complete person and treat me as an equal. See my story "Why I Wear Diapers After Work" for the perfect example.

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 2:49 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

1. Yes, I would definitely be interested in seeing it. While I don't have particular suggestions for additions, reading it over might come up with ideas. And yes, I would play it.One of my groups is a lot more freewheeling, and has used quite a bit of adult and fetish material in play, so this no doubt would be included as well.

2. We have the same interest and you already said you developed the AB/LG, so this does not apply.

3. As above.

4. As above. You might want to look online for a fan-made AD&D supplement called `the complete guide to carnal knowledge'. Inside the magic item sections, they had ever-full baby bottles, magic diapers, and a few other items that might be useful to your project.

On that note, how is the project coming along? Still working on it, or has it gone by the wayside?

• 3 weeks later...

Mm not much progress, to be honest. >_< I really like a lot of the concepts and stuff that I made.  But it's very simple and I'm not sure people would enjoy it?  I dunno, I haven't looked at in a few weeks...

I probably need someone to work on it with me actually. XD Someone a little more experienced with D&D.

Hey, just stumbled into this topic, and if you still need someone with RPG experience, maybe I can be of some help?! I have been on a few campaigns of D&D and have experience GM'ing a few other systems.

On 6/8/2018 at 10:06 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

Mm not much progress, to be honest. >_< I really like a lot of the concepts and stuff that I made.  But it's very simple and I'm not sure people would enjoy it?  I dunno, I haven't looked at in a few weeks...

I probably need someone to work on it with me actually. XD Someone a little more experienced with D&D.

Over five years tabletop experience here

On 6/8/2018 at 10:06 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

*Sees opportunity to work with Sophie*

Hey! I can...

*Sees Little Lamb & YourFNF's offers are better than mine.*

Oh. Nevermind. :blush:

On 6/14/2018 at 2:03 PM, Little Lamb said:

Hey, just stumbled into this topic, and if you still need someone with RPG experience, maybe I can be of some help?! I have been on a few campaigns of D&D and have experience GM'ing a few other systems.

On 6/14/2018 at 2:14 PM, YourFNF said:

Over five years tabletop experience here

On 6/14/2018 at 2:33 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

*Sees opportunity to work with Sophie*

Hey! I can...

*Sees Little Lamb & YourFNF's offers are better than mine.*

Oh. Nevermind. :blush:

Anyone have Discord? ^_^ 

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Anyone have Discord? ^_^ 

https://discord.gg/gktxUd

:)

@Wannatripbaby I don't know I think you would be a fun addition to a party.

Also I just remembered there is a Dresden Files game and my brain immediately goes to shenanigans by the Fey Courts

Also available to help. Been playing (player and DM) longer than the rest of you have been alive, which sounded a whole lot better before I typed it out. :wacko:

Seriously though, willing to help with whatever is needed, playtesting, feedback, etc.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Hb2Caw

I haven't used it though, so probably better to use someone else's server.

• 5 months later...