LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm In The Wrong Body!

turtlepins

Help! I'm in the wrong body! I saw a toddler today, in a shopping cart, with his mom. Mom was obviously full breasted and junior kept trying to get a meal. I was wearing my "Does this diaper make my butt look big?" T-shirt and got a lot of laughs out of it. Mostly it began with "Oh My God!" Then the laughter came. I couldn't help thinking about junior and his mom though. I'm just in the wrong body!

I dunno, my first reaction is usually "I must be crazy!" followed by "And what's wrong with that? lol" It's an anxiety issue, that's all.

When the anxiety doesn't bother me, I just want to play games with them! I have to stop myself and think of the social situation though. Still, I don't think I'm in the wrong body, because I don't think it matters really. I mean, a large number of my brain cells are the same one's I had as a toddler. I dunno, I guess I'm just not that self-conscious about it.

Oh gosh yes! I have seen the same thing but did not feel like I was in the wrong body. I just felt like sucking on mom's nipple also. My first thought was:

"You go kid you got the right idea...now move over... there is room for 2 there! You take the left one I'll take the right one."

I doubt he would want to share, though! lol :rolleyes:

AH, nice shirt!

BTW - No your butt makes the diaper look small! - :roflmao:

(Just kidding...)

* runs and hides

"giggles" my friend Steve said my butt looks fat because I'm fat!" His wife smacked him for me. Lol

Oh gosh yes! I have seen the same thing but did not feel like I was in the wrong body. I just felt like sucking on mom's nipple also. My first thought was:

"You go kid you got the right idea...now move over... there is room for 2 there! You take the left one I'll take the right one."

I doubt he would want to share, though! lol :rolleyes:

Maybe. But wouldn't mom's face be something to see! Lol