LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Struggling with acceptance

I'm trans and i've felt female as far as i can remember... i've also had a desire to wear diapers as far back as i can remember.. i've transitioned as an adult but i've never been able to embrace my other side while sober.. the desire is always there but the willingness only comes when i'm impaired.. it used to be the same with cross dressing but i eventually found out how to come out and transition.. i wanna learn how to do the same with diapers 

It can be difficulr, as most here can attest to, to allow oneself to fully embrace ones baby side. This is due to how we percieve ourselves in the eyes of others. That is the core problem... in the eyes of others. Remember, you are at home and safe. There you can indulge your baby side without anyone else judging you. Once you are happy there in the privacy of your own home, then you can, as a baby does, take the small tentative steps outside. I am not suggesting, in any way, that you flaunt your baby side - just do it under covers. Knowbody can see through clothes to see what type of underware you have on, so wear a diaper with pride. It is your bit of comfort and your secret. As long as you are not hurting anyone else... what you wear is really none of their business.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, babykeiff said:

It can be difficulr, as most here can attest to, to allow oneself to fully embrace ones baby side. This is due to how we percieve ourselves in the eyes of others. That is the core problem... in the eyes of others. Remember, you are at home and safe. There you can indulge your baby side without anyone else judging you. Once you are happy there in the privacy of your own home, then you can, as a baby does, take the small tentative steps outside. I am not suggesting, in any way, that you flaunt your baby side - just do it under covers. Knowbody can see through clothes to see what type of underware you have on, so wear a diaper with pride. It is your bit of comfort and your secret. As long as you are not hurting anyone else... what you wear is really none of their business.

I live as a babygirl underneath my clothes every second, of every minute, of every day.  No one else knows that is around me with the exception of my wife.  Weaing a pink diaper and plastic panties make this a reality for me.  It makes me feel good that I still can be what I feel on my inside and be perceived as your completely normal male on the outside.

On 1/31/2018 at 10:12 AM, babykeiff said:

What he said.

Alcohol and some other drugs reduce your inhibitions, and a lot of us used "liquid courage" to help start down this path but I can't recommend that as the pleasure of sober reality is actually much better ;) This is like anything else, you begin with small steps in private until you become comfortable enough with it to expand your horizons in whatever direction you please. If you want some outside encouragement there are ABDL groups and munches in the bay area where you will meet like-minded people who can help you find your way forward :) The first step is always the toughest one to take, and until you take it you don't get anywhere. After that it gets easier :girl_happy: And here's some special encouragement- diapers add thickness to your shape under clothes where most MTF's can use a little help in getting the look we want B)  So maybe take that as a starting point and then the rest will be easier.

Bettypooh