LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How much do you wear diapers in front of significant others?

I’m single and live alone. I have worn in front of family but discretely.  No one knows yet about my diapers.  I have worn in front of other people. I have no problem wearing and using in public. As far as letting others know, that time will probably come. I love my diapers and won’t give them up

My wife will run hot and cold on diaper acceptance. I would like to be diaper all weekend but she has her limits and it best to respect the limits. On the other hand as Davein said above, "I love my diapers and won't give them up'

Every day, as long as I want, usually mornings. My wife has known and accepted my love of diapers for over 35 years. Early on she set the ground rules. Don't walk around in just a diaper. Don't poop in a diaper if she is around. Clean up the mess and launder your own cloth diapers. I adhere to the rules and my wearing diapers has never been an issue. 

During the winter I wear cloth pull-ups 24/7 to help keep me warm during the day and use them for their intended purpose the next morning.

I am a bit confused by your notes Dewayne, but please explain.  Are you suggesting your wife is never around in the morning, as intended purpose of diapers is to contain all bodily waste material?  You mentioned she doesn't want to be around if you do poopies??

When ever I am visiting with my Mistresses I wear the full time I am there with them. I also have a really good friend who I am fully comfortable wearing in front of. Other then that its something I keep hidden from people. They have to be someone I really trust no not freak out or give me a negative reaction for me to be open enough to wear in front  of them. 

Deewet, My wife is around 24/7 with few exceptions.   She knows I wear and use diapers but she does not like the smell of poopy adult diapers. Heck, I don't enjoy the smell, but I do like the squishy feeling so I enjoy while she is out and about. Life is all about compromise, not pooping my cloth diapers when she is around is a small price to pay for being able to be wet whenever I want.

• 2 weeks later...

Originally I hid it from my boyfriend for years, but when I told him about it, he thought it was the cutest thing ever and he wanted me to wear all the time.  He insists I wear diapers and cute clothes, so when it's possible, I do!  I usually wear 24/7 regardless, but don't always wet/mess as often as I'd like.