LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How much do you wear diapers in front of significant others?

My girlfriend knows I’m an abdl and she encourages me to do it because she knows I like it. However, I’m reluctant to do it to much becaus e I don’t want to take advantage of her generosity. How much do you guys wear diapers and onesies around your significant others?

usually on friday nights, some weekends and the occasional week night. like you, dapper, i try not to take advantage of my g/f's generosity, tolerance and acceptance too much. however, i think i can probably get away with it much more since she is pretty much an "in the closet" little brat lol but mostly because she knows how much i enjoy my diapers.

All the time. As a matter of fact my wife is the one who usually diapers me. It feels so good too. 

I'm not ashamed and I don't take advantage of the situation. 

There's nothing more relaxing than sitting around in a nice dry diaper with the sweet scent of baby powder emulatating from it. Mmmm! 

• Like 1

I wear them all the time and she loves and accepts me as her lil girl.  She does not act as a full time mommy or anything like that but underneath my clothes I am definately her full time babygirl.  It took years for our relationship to allow for this understanding and acceptance and I am thankful everyday for the uncondional love my wife gives to me.

I have urge urinary incontinence and am diapered 24/7/365. My partner, other members of my family and a few close friends know about my situation. 

Whenever possible, or whenever time permits. Not always as much as I would like, but that has nothing to do with my wife. She enjoys diapers herself, and loves when I’m in mine. I also like to see her in diapers, as much as possible. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, DapperDiaperDude said:

My girlfriend knows I’m an abdl and she encourages me to do it because she knows I like it. However, I’m reluctant to do it to much becaus e I don’t want to take advantage of her generosity. How much do you guys wear diapers and onesies around your significant others?

My wife found out while we were dating too. I didn't try to hide it from her as I wear diapers and/or vinyl pants  24/7. She was OK with it but only if I really needed to wear them (which I do). It's a part of your life and you won't be happy if you have to change  :). Be up front and honest. If she doesn't  like or approve,, it perhaps is best to part ways. You won't change and neither will she.

I wear diapers only when at home, so anyone who has ever stopped by my house has seen me in a diaper, some times wet, some times messy. Some are rather embarrassed seeing me like this, others are not bothered. 

I am diapered 24/7/365. A lot of people like family and a few close friends know about it, I told them myself and never had a negative response so far. As a matter of fact I always found it very liberating to be open about it and tell others.

incontinence issues has forced me to wear 24/7 so my wife knows and close friends it makes it easier to deal with when others around you all the time know. I does not bother me in the least if people know.

19 hours ago, ppdude said:

My wife found out while we were dating too. I didn't try to hide it from her as I wear diapers and/or vinyl pants  24/7. She was OK with it but only if I really needed to wear them (which I do). It's a part of your life and you won't be happy if you have to change  :). Be up front and honest. If she doesn't  like or approve,, it perhaps is best to part ways. You won't change and neither will she.

I agree with you about being up front and honest without a doubt.  However, I can guarantee you through my own experience a wife's feelings about her husband in diapers can change.  

I wear in the mornings as I claimed that I need them at night.  She's ok with that, but one time I wore during the day and she asked me why.  Excuse was it made me feel better to fill out my pants better.  Sometimes in the morning I don't wear pants.  I used to wear undergarments and one time I did a little dance, so she thought she was in a strip club and wanted to money in my money belt.  She still is willing to put money in now my pull ups.  She sees me change clothes and talks of putting money in.  She's my ATM...

I purposely try to make it obvious I am wearing, but she doesn't say much, other than when I am changing she wants to put money in.  She's not very physical, no pats on the butt or anything.  Maybe it's because I am not either?

My morning routine involves waking up early, peeing in the toilet and then putting on a cloth diaper and waterproof pants at Mom's house. I go back to bed for an hour or so before getting up and dressing. To my knowledge, Mom is unaware that I'm wearing (and using) a diaper under my clothes. I spend the day around the corner at my house once my brother leaves for work. (He lives in my house and has for 20 years--long story). I can only change used diapers in the privacy of my house, wash and dry them and put them away. When I go to Mom's house for lunch at noon, I am also wearing a fresh diaper. since I use Zorb soaker panels, the diapers are not bulky and my jeans keep the plastic pants from "crinkling." I also wear when working in the yard or washing the car but never wear when going away from home. (I did once walk a couple blocks to the mailbox wearing a diaper and would probably do that again). At the end of the day I sneak fresh diapers, soakers and waterproof pants back to Mom's house under my clothes, undetectable.

On 2/7/2018 at 9:42 AM, BabyJune said:

My morning routine involves waking up early, peeing in the toilet and then putting on a cloth diaper and waterproof pants at Mom's house. I go back to bed for an hour or so before getting up and dressing. To my knowledge, Mom is unaware that I'm wearing (and using) a diaper under my clothes. I spend the day around the corner at my house once my brother leaves for work. (He lives in my house and has for 20 years--long story). I can only change used diapers in the privacy of my house, wash and dry them and put them away. When I go to Mom's house for lunch at noon, I am also wearing a fresh diaper. since I use Zorb soaker panels, the diapers are not bulky and my jeans keep the plastic pants from "crinkling." I also wear when working in the yard or washing the car but never wear when going away from home. (I did once walk a couple blocks to the mailbox wearing a diaper and would probably do that again). At the end of the day I sneak fresh diapers, soakers and waterproof pants back to Mom's house under my clothes, undetectable.

This sounds so convoluted, with so many moving parts, that Murphy has moved in to stay. I bet that "Mom" knows and is saying nothing

When I am in diapers, I am always in skirts of some kind. Do you think that there is any way to hide THIS?

legs.jpg

This goes on at 8 PM and gets changed around 11 AM the next day

Diapers are part of who I am so I wear them all the time 24/7 and they are under my clothes and just another type of underwear and my husband keeps me in them. 

I have been 24/7 for the last 5 years.  My wife has known about my diapers since we were dating, that's over 37 years.  I'm having knee replacement surgery on Wednesday and I will be wearing diapers to the hospital.

My Wife has known about the diapers all the way back to when we were dating. I was up front with Her on our second date about my wetting and wearing diapers. She didn't bat an eye, freak/ gross out, or leave; She just said "I get it. It sucks, but at least you have them for just-in-case... AND you actually look pretty cute in them!" After all the blood left my cheeks, we moved along with other topics like me wearing diapers was normal. Fast forward a pair of wedding bands and several years to now, and along with my preexisting wetting I now wear heavy absorbency pads or diapers almost 24/7 thanks to a recently discovered back injury from work that went undiagnosed for 4 years. This hasn't changed our personal relationship, but we're adjusting to this new reality. Before I'd never walk around with nothing covering the diaper, but now it's become normal to just be in a Molicare and a hoodie that I can't understand why I wasn't doing it sooner. My underwear drawer was renamed to my "Pampers" drawer. She used to ask if I needed anything when She'd be shopping, now it's "Are you low on diapers? What about powder or wipes?" She gets a kick out of asking that in front of others. I keep diapers in our cars and my lunch bag for work while She carries a pad or 2 in Her purse for me. I also carry a laptop backpack with 5~6 diapers and wipes for when were out and about. I don't know if it seems like a lot, but it honestly isn't since we are figuring it out together.

Short answer: I wear diapers in front of my Wife A LOT!