LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost caught! Holy CRAP!

Ok if you read my other posts today you know I an home sick. I am in toddler mode completely. I am trying out a new chastity device, have on locking pants, and locked on my new cuddlz locking onsie. Not something I can easily get off myself quickly. I was wondering free in the house in just this. All of a sudden one of my good customers knocked on the door. PANIC! Some times he just walks in, but thankfully not today. He called asking if I was home. Hoping he didn't hear the phone ring I answered no I am out. He said he had parts for me and I asked him to leave them in my van. He left them and went. Holy CRAP! I honestly wet myself right there out of fear! I almost shit myself too. If he would have walked in I would have had no place to go unseen! I think it broke my bliss a bit! I better go lock the door!

That is scary. I’m guessing in the future, you will take precautions against a similar event happening. I would keep a big blanket handy, in case. You can wrap yourself in quickly, and cover up. With the plausible excuse, you are sick. 

Ok new level of just not my day when it comes to my diapers. I sent a message asking if I could change my diapers. She didn't answer on her lunch. She doesn't go until later. I was worried about getting caught and I wanted to remove the chastity device. Took the onsie off. Not easy alone. Was going to change my diapers anyway, remove the device, and please myself. She has never caught me changing early yet. Problem is she moved the keys. I can't find them and now am fustrated and stuck. Now I will have to ask for the keys. If she has them on her I won't get changed until this evening and some times she watches me change. If that happens I will get busted with the chastity device. Oh this day is getting interesting. Wish me luck finding the keys.

4 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

That is scary. I’m guessing in the future, you will take precautions against a similar event happening. I would keep a big blanket handy, in case. You can wrap yourself in quickly, and cover up. With the plausible excuse, you are sick. 

Yes that would help. I also locked the door.

Yep, I figured locking the door would go, without saying, lol. 

Yep. I am in a new panic now trying to figure out how to remove this chastity device I was trying out. I can't get my hands inside to unlock it as I chained the pants to tight and cannot find the keys to the pants. If she finds out I don't know what she would do.  

4 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Live, learn, then get Luvs locked on! LOL. 

Not really that funny today. Went from enjoying my new outfit to an all out panic. Not sure why she let me out earlier, I ran some errands and she was home when I returned and was put back diapers. Not asking either. I don't care if I am diapered. Going to rest now. Stop laughing at me.

I wasn’t actually laughing at you. I thought if I was a bit lighthearted, it could possibly make it so. If I upset you, I will just stop responding. Bye! 

I am not upset. Thanks for making me see the lighter side. I will be laughing myself by tomorrow probably. Just really had me stressed to day. Thanks for lifting my spirits.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually have thought about chastity as well but as I am away on work it really doesn't mean much. I am trying to limit all masturbation though. A battle of will power and I just remind myself that it is my wife's for pleasure not really mine.

On 2/15/2018 at 10:34 AM, ABMonkey said:

I actually have thought about chastity as well but as I am away on work it really doesn't mean much. I am trying to limit all masturbation though. A battle of will power and I just remind myself that it is my wife's for pleasure not really mine.

You can be locked when you are away, I am all the time.