LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Male chastity in diapers. New confused feelings?

On a whim after reading different posts about male chastity I bought a cb6000s. Now just the buying of it was embarrassing. They keep them under lock and key so you must ask.The only people working were female and I was hoping to ask a male. Next off I was diapered with my normal buldge and that alone got noticed by the clerk and made her smerk when  I asked for help even though she remained mostly professional. Being I know nothing about them I asked and she explained what little she knew. I asked to see them she unboxed one. Don't know what brand, but I could see it was to big for mine. I am a grower not a show type. I am not huge but this is the first time I felt small. Now feeling really embarrassed had to ask for a smaller one, but pushed on. Now you could tell she was restraining herself but opened this cb6000s saying that was the smallest they had. Now aroused in my diapers I knew I had to try it out. I must have looked at it too long cause I was wondering how comfortable it would be in a diaper, and that it may still be a little to big, when she said something and broke my daze. I asked how comfortable they are if worn under clothing and if they had any others trying to be quite cause another man was near to us. I had to repeat myself loudly. This is when I thought she was unprofessional some as she plainly said" I don't know for most men I don't think it is an issue, but cannot say how it will be in your diapers and we don't carry anything smaller."  Smiling big. This is when the guy next to me looked at me inspected my diapers and looked at what I was checking out and walked away laughing. Now absolutely humiliated and aroused at the same time I bought that one. Surprised I did and just didn't walk out.

So moving forward my wife doesn't know I have one and I am home sick alone and totally in toddler mode not just diaper mood. Plus my first ever onsie came in and I wanted to try that out also. I put the chastity thing on with a little trial and error and diapered up. Toddlers don't get erections or sex I told myself. Then my locking pants and new locking onsie. That put me in total toddler mood. Wishing I had a pacifier to complete the picture. So now totally aroused by my new onsie I cannot grow much in my diapers. Odd feeling. Kind of painful. I cannot feel the softness of the diapers I enjoy. Wetting has been strange as it flows out I feel different. I cannot tell how wet my diapers are with this thing on. That's a little unexpected. Yet makes me feel more like a toddler as the wetness of the diapers are less of a thing under my control. What a strange experience. I don't think I will tell my wife about it yet. Anyone else want to share there experience of diapers and chastity? My wife already uses diapers so I can't have sex with her, but this stops me  from being pleased. A newbie wants to know.

My view of wearing a CB and locking diapers is kind of like overkill.

Also as a cautionary note - being locked into diapers and something nasty begins to happen with the CB this

could be a devil of a  bloody scene of interest to the medical people rescuing you from your ill planned fantasy.

And they thought they saw it all !

Wearing well padded snug fitting diapers and a tight restrictive locking diaper cover over that is enough for me.

Picture a Michelin Man with big ole padlock worn front and center at the waist !

And then the mittens I have posted before about.

Of course my events are timed in hours and not days - diaper use and changing as a sort of end of scene.

I don't have a partner so I have to use a bit more caution in executing the fantasy play.

Certainly not as much fun as you have in your situation - did I mention fun well that is not supposed to happen

then if the pain gets to be too much remember what the good doctor said about "if it hurts don't do it" !  LOL if you can !

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2018 at 1:01 PM, NotToBigForDiapers said:

Oh! Really not liking the chastity device. I am currently having an issue getting it off. I wanted to please myself. As I move it rubs inside the device getting excited then hits an abrupt stop as it grows and no feeling anymore. Pain then relax and repeat it self. I don't think I want one. 

That is the point of the device.  I recently bought one and have been wearing it periodically.  Haven’t had it with diapers yet but it is not uncomfortable and wore it all night last night.  It does stop an erection.  Definitely need to shave the area it fits around.

6 hours ago, Diaper Chase said:

That is the point of the device.  I recently bought one and have been wearing it periodically.  Haven’t had it with diapers yet but it is not uncomfortable and wore it all night last night.  It does stop an erection.  Definitely need to shave the area it fits around.

I gave mine to my wife on Valentine's day only to get it locked on and locked in diapers for the day.

On 1/30/2018 at 1:41 PM, BabyLock said:

My view of wearing a CB and locking diapers is kind of like overkill.

Also as a cautionary note - being locked into diapers and something nasty begins to happen with the CB this

could be a devil of a  bloody scene of interest to the medical people rescuing you from your ill planned fantasy.

And they thought they saw it all !

Wearing well padded snug fitting diapers and a tight restrictive locking diaper cover over that is enough for me.

Picture a Michelin Man with big ole padlock worn front and center at the waist !

And then the mittens I have posted before about.

Of course my events are timed in hours and not days - diaper use and changing as a sort of end of scene.

I don't have a partner so I have to use a bit more caution in executing the fantasy play.

Certainly not as much fun as you have in your situation - did I mention fun well that is not supposed to happen

then if the pain gets to be too much remember what the good doctor said about "if it hurts don't do it" !  LOL if you can !

It is definately difficult to keep up with hygiene if you plan to wear both a chastity device and a diaper fulltime.  The longest I have been in both is a solid week and despite using a squeeze bottle for dialy cleaning my wife still said my wee wee smelled like a belly button after she removed my cage.  It was definately strong.  Interestingly though there was no smell when the device was in place.  You honestly would need to remove it at least weekly for cleaning purposes and if you have a keyholder then they can supervise your cleaning.  I have been thinking about having my wife wash my wee wee acting of course as if I am her little girl.  Then she could lock me right back up.