LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My first onsie ever!

So the more I am in diapers the more I go from dl to abdl. Some things just because they make my sense when diapered like a toddler, but others just because I desire it. For a long time I have wanted a onsie. I even bought one years ago and it fit so bad I threw it away dissatisfied. Then about a year ago as I slept I was fustrated cause when diapered at night my tee shirt will slide up ultimately bunching up somewhere half up my back waking me up uncomfortable. Finally a couple months ago I mentioned it to my wife and said I should get a onsie. She giggled and said if you can get one big enough. I explained they did make them. I thought by now she knew they make a lot of toddler clothes in adult size. Thus my search started. I found a locking onsie on the cuddlz web sight and I know how she likes locking my diapers on so I thought this would make a good first onsie. Plus if she likes it I can feel better getting another one. Well it showed up and I love it! So comfortable. She doesn't know it came yet as I am a bit afraid to tell her. See there are no snaps in the crotch and has a locking zipper in the back. I had to use a string to help zip it up myself and took a while to get myself locked in. So no quick escape if someone came around. She got so excited with my new locking pants I ended up diapered for days. If she doesn't pull the chain tight enough on those I can wiggle free sliding them off, but she has talked about using this over them and I truly feel trapped right now. I am torn as they are comfy but afraid she won't let me out keeping me fully dependent on her. Anyway I am loving it. It's really got me into a toddler mode!

i've seen the zip-lock ones before, just not on the cuddlz site, but on sites for special needs patients. they sold to anyone, and they had a variety of sizes and options. preventawear.com, wonsie.com/au and thespeciallife.com just to name a few i found. feels kinda odd typing "special needs onesie" and looking to buy for myself. idk, just me being odd :P

i love onesies but i prefer poppers/snaps, myself. but to each their own! enjoy!

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:14 AM, NotToBigForDiapers said:

So the more I am in diapers the more I go from dl to abdl. Some things just because they make my sense when diapered like a toddler, but others just because I desire it. For a long time I have wanted a onsie. I even bought one years ago and it fit so bad I threw it away dissatisfied. Then about a year ago as I slept I was fustrated cause when diapered at night my tee shirt will slide up ultimately bunching up somewhere half up my back waking me up uncomfortable. Finally a couple months ago I mentioned it to my wife and said I should get a onsie. She giggled and said if you can get one big enough. I explained they did make them. I thought by now she knew they make a lot of toddler clothes in adult size. Thus my search started. I found a locking onsie on the cuddlz web sight and I know how she likes locking my diapers on so I thought this would make a good first onsie. Plus if she likes it I can feel better getting another one. Well it showed up and I love it! So comfortable. She doesn't know it came yet as I am a bit afraid to tell her. See there are no snaps in the crotch and has a locking zipper in the back. I had to use a string to help zip it up myself and took a while to get myself locked in. So no quick escape if someone came around. She got so excited with my new locking pants I ended up diapered for days. If she doesn't pull the chain tight enough on those I can wiggle free sliding them off, but she has talked about using this over them and I truly feel trapped right now. I am torn as they are comfy but afraid she won't let me out keeping me fully dependent on her. Anyway I am loving it. It's really got me into a toddler mode!

Oh to be you LOCKED into diapers and then LOCKED into a onesie - the ONLY thing left is to LOCK those hands into thumbless mittens and a LOCKING paci gag so there

is not a peep out you - maybe some peeing or pooping in time but for now  no more replying or posting on DD ! I betcha you are excited ! But wait there is more -

really with all that could there be more - well will have to see how this plays out - the wife's response. I like the idea of NO QUICK ESCAPE - hope it is a committed event !

So until you are released; cleaned up and good to go be careful what you see and read here at DD !

On 1/30/2018 at 12:17 PM, BabyLock said:

Oh to be you LOCKED into diapers and then LOCKED into a onesie - the ONLY thing left is to LOCK those hands into thumbless mittens and a LOCKING paci gag so there

is not a peep out you - maybe some peeing or pooping in time but for now  no more replying or posting on DD ! I betcha you are excited ! But wait there is more -

really with all that could there be more - well will have to see how this plays out - the wife's response. I like the idea of NO QUICK ESCAPE - hope it is a committed event !

So until you are released; cleaned up and good to go be careful what you see and read here at DD !

It is a good thing my wife doesn't read this. I like some of your ideas but some really push my limits. I have thought about the locking mittens. That would really seal the deal of being helpless. I could be mobile but helpless. Not so interested in the pacifier gag. Pacifier only maybe, not gag. The kids are away tonight so I showed her our new onsie. As expected I got diapered up, locking pants and she happily helped me in the onsie, locked me putting the keys in her pocket. I am her "prisoner" at least until morning. Loving it. She went to the grocery store with the keys. Gave me a big kiss and smile when she left. That left me nervous after my test run and poeple did stop by. I was safe this time. I am so comfortable. I don't think I will have #2 privilege with this. I didn't ask. I wonder if I will get a change before bed?

• Like 1

I have the onsies from BabyPants.com. Absolutely love them. Snaps in the crotch and so comfortable.  Got 2 from ABU too. These I can live without. I don't like the elastic around the legs. 

Would like to try some from onsiesdownunder.com. and Cuddlz does have some nice one's too.

• 5 months later...

I have just bought a onesie from onesies es down under I’m just waiting for it to arrive not sure if I will wear it yet as I have only this week started on the journey I have only worn a diaper 3 times so not sure how I will go with a onesie if I do try it I will post it on what I thought no of it.

This is still new to me so I really don’t know how far I will take this. The onesie just looked good and I read people get them not just for comfort but to also help keep the nappy in place, still unsure if I will try it as soon as I get or wait not sure.

Onesies work great and are indeed comfortable 

They keep your diaper inplace

They hide your diaper when you strech or bend 

I have order a few of the Littleforbig baseball shirt style onesies recently and no one can tell they are a onesie

I was really surprised at how great it felt on and the fact that it helped keep my nappy in place was an added bonus I will be getting another couple of them.

I just love them.  I'm in a onesie all day every day.  Still haven't got round to throwing my underpants away, but I haven't worn any for months.  Even when I'm not in a nappy, I'm still in a onesie.

• 1 year later...
On 7/28/2018 at 4:26 PM, PullUpDiaperLover said:

Cute. I find the fact our ages are similar interesting. I too was a DL that kept on drifting down the AB road.

Maybe that's what I'm 

On 7/28/2018 at 4:26 PM, PullUpDiaperLover said:

Cute. I find the fact our ages are similar interesting. I too was a DL that kept on drifting down the AB road.

This might be what I'm doing too.. it started out I was wearing adult pullups for a minor leakage issue.. then when it started happening at night I got to researching my options in pullups and found diapers.. then the more I researched diapers I found all this abDL stuff... And the more money I started spending! Went with some cute disposables and a cute Velcro cloth diaper, then had to get a paci.. no make that two.. and a bottle to go with.. now I need more diapers so I ordered plain white and another pair of plastic pants.. and then I found another paci I wanted, and then I found a plain white prefold cloth diaper (like my Mom used to use on me) and some diaper pins.. and then I found out I needed a onesie to keep it all in place and really feel like a baby..  so there's that.. And then there's the feeling of putting on a diaper after being a big girl for a few days.. oh the bliss... I'm going further and further. ☺️

On 8/1/2018 at 4:29 PM, Stroller said:

I just love them.  I'm in a onesie all day every day.  Still haven't got round to throwing my underpants away, but I haven't worn any for months.  Even when I'm not in a nappy, I'm still in a onesie.

Correction: turns out I have thrown them all away.  Can't find them anyway - I was only looking so I could throw them away, but I've obviously already done it.

27 minutes ago, Mindylou said:

What's the best way to fasten a onesies snaps when your alone?

Practice makes perfect!  What I do is:

1.  Standing up is easiest, so stand up.

2.  Pull the back down with my left hand, and grab it with my right, between my legs, then switch it to my left hand, again between my legs.

3.  Hold the front with my right hand, then do the poppers up, being very careful not to catch my plastic pants in the poppers.

This works for me, but we're all shapes and sizes, and so are onesies, so it may not work for you.  I'm very right-handed.  Occasionally I still catch my pants in the poppers, then they're ruined, with neat holes punched in them.  So not so perfect really!

Good luck!  It can be a bit fiddly until you get used to it.