LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Shrink

XIII.

She didn’t have to worry after all.  The emotions of the evening appeared to drain all of the energy out of Robert, and he fell into a deep trance with very little effort on Patricia’s part.  Once he was under she couldn’t resist, and pulled a corner of the top sheet up.  The happy little baby animals that greeted her almost made her lose it, but it was too important to build on what they had going.  She needed to maintain control.

After the by-now routine discussion of Robert’s wetting and the affectionate response that would follow, which Patricia cut a bit short, she moved in a new direction.

“Robert, you seem troubled.  Is something the matter?”

Robert nodded, then proceeded to tell her about the family meeting without any prompting.  He was obviously upset by this new development and expressed his dismay. 

“Oh, no, Robert, this is a good thing.  A very, very good thing.  A most positive step.  Don’t you see that?”  Robert frowned but did not reply.  “You see, we have been working on getting Patricia to see you in a much more infantile light.  We want her to realize that you could not be to blame for anything that happened with Joyce, because you are really helpless in so many ways.  And who can’t be blamed for anything they do, because they don’t know any better?  Babies, Robert.  Little, tiny babies.  They can cry and make messes and act badly in public but no one blames them because they aren’t capable of acting any differently.  So if we can get Patricia to see you in the same way she sees little babies, she will stop blaming you for that whole incident.  Do you see, Robert?  Does that make sense to you?”

For the longest time, Robert didn’t move.  His eyes were active and his mouth seemed to be forming words as if he were talking to himself.  Finally, as Patricia stared helplessly, he nodded his head.  Patricia exhaled, realizing she had been holding her breath.  He bought it.  It was a bunch of crap, but in his desperate state, he latched on to this theory in an effort to do whatever it took to get back in her good graces.  How sweet, she thought.  And how fatal.

“Good, Robert.  I knew you would figure it out.  And what else do babies do, Robert?  They wet the bed.  Every night, they wet while they sleep and every morning they wake up soaked.  So they are put into diapers by those who love them, so that they can pee all night long but be protected.  The diapers are a sign of love, Robert.  You should be so happy that Patricia is taking this step.”

Robert looked a bit confused yet, but was clearly relieved, as if he had solved a puzzle or a burden had been lifted from him.  Now that the idea that diapers were a good thing had taken root, Patricia worked with Robert to reinforce the thought, coming at it from different directions but always with the theme that if he wore diapers and continued wetting, Patricia would see him in the same way she viewed innocent infants.  When she ran out of ways to approach it, she began to bring Robert out of his trance.

When his eyes opened and he regained some awareness of where he was, Robert looked at Patricia in a new way.  She gazed back, exhausted from their session, not moving nor speaking.  It was Robert that broke the silence.

“I’m ready,” he said softly. 

Patricia had a momentary lapse of memory and couldn’t figure out what he was ready for.  Then it hit her like a sledgehammer.  Of course!  How could she forget?  She stood up, trying to mask her enthusiasm, and looked down at Robert.

“Why don’t you undress, then lie back down on the bed while I go get your diaper,” she said in the most motherly tone she could master.  As she scanned the room looking for the diapers, she saw that Nicky had been very thorough.  Baby powder and lotion and a container of wipes on top of his dresser.  A large diaper pail in the corner.  Patricia wondered if Robert had seen that.  The little girl touches from Nicky’s childhood.  All that was missing was his bottle and bars on his bed, she thought.  Maybe in time…

But where were those diapers?  She moved to the doorway and called downstairs for Nicky to come up.  Immediately, Robert spoke up.

“Not Nicky, Patricia!  This isn’t something that she should see.  This is just between you and me!”

“Nonsense, Robert,” she replied calmly and soothingly.  “Nicky is a big girl, she’s old enough to babysit.  She should learn how to properly put a diaper on so that there are no leaks.  And there may be times when I have to work late, or I’m out of town, where Nicky will have to be the one to diaper you.  There’s no shame in it, dear.”

Robert didn’t look convinced, but he didn’t have a choice as at that moment Nicky breezed into the room.  She opened a dresser drawer to reveal two neat stacks of disposable diapers.  Taking the top one, she handed it to Patricia.

The two women moved like one to the side of the bed, towering over the now totally humiliated man.  Patricia couldn’t help but notice that in his embarrassment, Robert’s penis had shrunk to almost nothing.  She wondered if her daughter had noticed, and a quick glance clearly showed the smirk on Nicky’s face.

“Now, honey, it’s important to get this right, because a diaper doesn’t do any good if you put it on improperly and it leaks.  First, you need to position it under his bottom.  Robbie, lift up for me.  That’s a good boy.  Now, I think powder is better than lotion because it helps draw moisture away from his skin.”  As she spoke, Patricia shook a generous amount of powder over Robert’s crotch and bottom, creating a small pink cloud in the air above.  “Besides, it just has that irresistible smell of baby.”

Robert seemed to be trying to pretend he was somewhere else, and blocked out her infantile references.  “Now you rub it in gently.”  Patricia spent very little time with this step, not wanting to arouse her boyfriend.  Fortunately there was no response.  “Then just pull it up, tug down one side so that it’s tight, and pull the tape back.  Like that.”

In seconds, Robert was firmly ensconced in his first diaper as an adult.  If only he would suck his thumb, Patricia thought wistfully. 

“There you go, Robbie, that wasn’t so bad, was it,” she said kindly, smiling.  “Doesn’t that feel nice and comfy and safe?  And it will be so much better not waking up in a nasty puddle in the morning, won’t it?  Come now, Nicole, give him a kiss.”

Both women kissed Robert on the forehead, Patricia lingering just a bit and brushing his lips with her own as she pulled back.  Robert’s face flushed.  As mother and daughter left the room, turning out the light and pulling the door shut, Robert sighed and closed his eyes.  What he didn’t realize was that it was only 9:00 at night, the hour when all good babies should be in bed and the adults in the household got time to themselves to discuss grown-up things.

• Like 1

XIV.

Patricia wasn’t sure if she or her daughter were more excited by the events of the evening.  They jabbered quietly and enthusiastically for over an hour, working out the next steps in Robert’s training.  It would be difficult to wait a few days before progressing, but it was necessary to make sure that Robert began to routinely wet his diaper during the night and become accustomed to being put into one at night.  Even harder, though, at least for Patricia, would be the fact that so much of the next stage would occur while she was at work, leaving it in the hands of Nicole.

The next few days dragged on, but the good news was that Robert seemed to react positively to the affection both women showered on him while diapering him and when they found his diaper wet in the morning.  Each day his diaper was wetter than the day before, which to Patricia was a sign that Robert was subconsciously falling deeper into a dependency on his infantile protection.  She decided to plant the thought in his mind that the wetter he was, the more the women would love him.  It seemed to work.

They continued to be cold and distant to him during the daytime hours, and when Robert’s temper appeared to be on edge more than before Patricia knew it was time to move forward. 

That night, after putting Robert into his now-routine trance, she began to deviate from the conversations that they had been having, which focused on the importance of the nighttime wetting.  Her first step was to plant an idea in his head and hope that he thought it was his own.

“Robert, you’ve been doing so well at wetting yourself every night, and it has been working, hasn’t it?  Patricia and Nicole have been very, very nice to you when they diaper you and also when they clean you up in the morning.  But I am sensing that something still troubles you.  Am I right, Robert?”  Robert nodded slightly and began to open his mouth to speak, but Patricia quickly jumped in.  “It’s the rest of the day, isn’t it Robert?  It’s not enough for them to treat you kindly only in the morning and at night.  You need things to go back to the way they were.  You need Patricia and Nicole to show their love for you around the clock, don’t you?  Of course you do.  That’s a very understandable thing to want, Robert.”

A small tear formed at the corner of Robert’s eye, a clear indication that this idea was, in fact, on his mind and that Patricia didn’t have to suggest it after all.  That would make things easier, and Patricia decided to jump ahead.

“That is easily solved, Robert.  Would you like to learn how to have both women shower you with affection both day and night?  Would that be something you want, Robert?”

Robert nodded his head enthusiastically.  “I thought so.  This will be very simple, Robert.  You are a smart man, and I think you have probably already figured out the solution, haven’t you?  Of course you have.  Good job, Robert!  You know that whenever they see you as a helpless infant, they forget all of your adult transgressions.  Every time that you wet the bed, they smile, they hug you and they show how much they love you.  All you have to do to get that same love during the day is to behave in the same infantile manner you do at night.  All you have to do is wet your pants.  That would be so easy to do, wouldn’t it, Robert?”

Robert’s expression showed that maybe it wasn’t quite the solution he had anticipated or desired.  As before, Patricia could see his mind racing as he tried to process what he was being asked to do.  On the one hand, he was an adult, but whenever he acted as one he got the cold shoulder.  Only when they women saw him as an innocent baby, not accountable for his actions, did he feel any warmth.  Wetting his pants didn’t mean he wasn’t an adult, and it didn’t have to be forever.  If it meant Patricia, and even Nicole, not being angry with him anymore, what did he have to lose?           

At least that’s what Patricia hoped was going through his mind.  She remained silent, taking the risk that he would come to that conclusion without any further prompting.  It may have only been a few minutes, but the time seemed interminable.

Finally, maybe a little reluctantly, he nodded.  Patricia was overjoyed but had to keep her voice as neutral as possible.  “Of course, that was so smart of you to think of that, Robert.”  She smiled as she saw Robert’s face relax, appreciating the credit she was giving to him.  “All you have to do is wet your pants.  Soon, everything will be just wonderful, but you don’t have to hear that from me, do you Robert?  You figured it out all by yourself just like a big boy.”

Patricia spent a few more minutes reinforcing the idea that wetting his pants may change the women’s perspective of his culpability, but wouldn’t mean that he wasn’t a man.  The session had gone on about as long as she liked to extend it, but she couldn’t resist putting one more thought into his head.

“Robert, I think you should start moving forward with your plan tomorrow morning.  Make a trial run.  If Patricia or Nicole react to your wet pants in a loving manner the first time you do it, then do it again in the afternoon.  If you get more love, do it again before dinner.  Train them to see you as an innocent baby, Robert.  Bring out their love that you know is there by wetting your pants over, and over, and over again.”

It was then that Patricia heard a slight giggle by the bedroom door.  At some point, Nicole had opened it up a crack and was listening in.  Patricia quietly but frantically signaled her to leave, then turned her attention to Robert.  Slowly she brought him back to the world of the living, and left the room to deal with her daughter.

• Like 1

A really good story.  Has anyone here ever had any success with the hypnosis tapes offered by the likes of sites such as WarpMyMind?  I have often wondered whether relaxation tapes with subliminal messages would be effective.

XV.

Patricia wanted to be stern about Nicky’s uninvited eavesdropping, but any anger quickly faded due to the absurdity of it all and by the time she met Nicky in the kitchen, they both dissolved in uncontrollable giggles.

“You don’t really think that will work, do you Mom?” Nicole asked when she caught her breath.  “I mean, think about what you’re asking him to do.”

“It wasn’t my idea, Nicky, he thought of it all by himself,” Patricia replied with a wink.  “And yes, I think it will work.  Any doubts I had about this whole plan went away that first morning he woke up in a wet bed.  Now will it happen tomorrow?  Who knows?  But you had better be prepared just in case.  Don’t make plans with your friends for the next few days.”

Nicky nodded.  For this to work, someone had to be home if and when Robert peed himself during the day, and Patricia couldn’t afford to reschedule all of her patients waiting for that to happen.  Patricia looked at her daughter, jealous of her freedom to stay at home.  What she wouldn’t give to be present when Robert walked into the room with wet streams of pee running down his jeans.  A thought came into her head, which could be the next best thing.  She made Nicky promise to discreetly call her and leave the phone on whenever Robert approached her.  Patricia could use an ear bud to hear the conversation without raising her patients’ suspicions.

To compensate for what she may miss that day, as well as to reinforce the connection between urine and affection, Patricia paid special attention to Robert as she took off his wet diaper the next morning, lavishing him with praise and hugging him at every opportunity.  She remained careful not to do anything to arouse his sexual interest, though, due to the part of her plan that she had not so far disclosed even to Nicky.  Before she left the bedroom to head off to work, she kissed Robert lightly on the lips and patted his behind.

As she waited for her first patient, Patricia placed her Bluetooth bud in her left ear and put her phone on silent, being careful to cover her ear with her hair and to place the phone where it wouldn’t be seen from the couch.  As it happened, her first patient was the bed wetting teen who had inspired this whole crazy idea.  Despite herself, she became engrossed in his latest self-flagellation and time passed quickly.

Her next patient was a no-show, which normally would irritate Patricia but on this day allowed her to reflect on the course of events over the past few weeks.  Long gone were her internal debates on the ethics of what she was doing, which should have bothered her but did not.  No sooner did she begin to drift into thought, though, than her earpiece came alive and she heard Nicole’s voice.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Robert, but you startled me.  What’s the matter, why do you look so sad?  Is something wro—oh, my.  Did you have an accident?  I’m sorry, that’s a silly question, of course you did.  Don’t cry, it’s okay…there, there, really, everything will be okay.”  Here Patricia could hear the scraping of a chair, presumably Nicky standing up to go comfort Robert.  She listened impatiently, waiting for someone to say something.  Finally Nicky spoke again.

“It’s alright, Robert, I know you didn’t mean to do it.  Sometimes things happen that we just can’t control, don’t they?” Patricia smiled as she heard one of the phrases they had rehearsed.  “Why don’t we go get you cleaned up and back into some nice fresh undies and then I’ll get you a glass of juice and you’ll feel all better.”

Patricia wondered if Nicky was laying it on a bit too thick.  She heard footsteps as the pair left the room, then realized that Nicky hadn’t taken her phone with her.  She wouldn’t be able to hear what happened next.  She wished that she had instructed Nicky to call her if anything happened.  She waited impatiently for the phone to ring, but it never did.  Eventually her next patient arrived and she put herself back into therapist mode while still waiting to hear from Nicky.  She didn’t want to call herself because she never called home and didn’t want Robert’s suspicions aroused.  The day dragged on.  When her last patient of the day was ten minutes late, Patricia didn’t wait around.  She tore home.

Patricia tried to compose herself as she entered the house, but was careful to appear as normal as possible. She tiptoed past Robert’s closed door and headed straight to Nicky’s room, knocking lightly and then entering without waiting for an answer.

Nicky was lying back on her bed, listening to her iPod as she typed on the keyboard to her laptop.  Not having heard the knock, she was a bit startled to see her mom in the room but quickly broke into a wide grin as she pulled out her earbuds. 

“Mom, you won’t believe it.  He’s wet himself twice today.  At least twice that I know about.  He’s been so embarrassed that it’s possible he doesn’t even come to me for help every time.  It worked, Mom, it worked!”

Patricia sat on the bed next to her daughter, sharing the excitement of the moment.  “Well, don’t just leave me hanging.  Tell me everything

Nicky crossed her legs underneath her as she turned to face Patricia.  “Did you hear when he came to me the first time?  Okay, good.  I’m sorry I couldn’t take my phone with me when I went to clean Robert up, but I thought that would raise his suspicions.  He actually let me take him by the hand and lead him to the bathroom, just like a child!  He couldn’t even look me in the eye.  It was a bit weird stripping off his pants and underwear—I mean, he tries to act like my father—but it was easier once I began to think of him as a real toddler.  I did just what we had talked about.  The whole time I told him how it was just an accident, and how I knew he couldn’t help it, and that it didn’t mean that we didn’t love him.  I tried to talk in the same tone of voice that mothers use on their little kids.  I washed him up, then led him to the bedroom and picked out a clean pair of underwear for him, then held them open while he stepped into them.  I pulled them up and slid my fingers around the waistband, then patted him on the bottom.  Same thing for a new pair of pants.  He even let me button and zip them!  I gave him the biggest hug ever, and smiled at him and told him that if he had any more accidents, to let me know.  I even said that this would be our little secret.

“He didn’t move right away but I think he mumbled ‘thank you’ while I was leaving the room.  Then he shut himself up in his office and even skipped lunch.  I don’t think he wanted to face me.  But a couple hours later, he was back and this time he was really, really soaked.  I was even more sympathetic this time, although I might have called him ‘baby’ instead of ‘Robert’ once.  Again, I stressed that I knew it was an accident and that there were some things that aren’t our fault and that there’s no sense blaming him for it.  This time, though, I said that maybe it would be a good idea if we talked to you about it when you got home.  He didn’t say either yes or no to that.  I had to clean off his chair—Mom, that was kind of gross.  But I smiled the whole time and had him hold my pail and called him my little helper.  I’m sorry, but that part of it was so much fun I couldn’t help myself.  I think I hugged him more than I’ve done in the last three years.  So that’s it.  I haven’t seen him since.”

Patricia leaned into her daughter and took her by the hands.  “You were just perfect.  Remind me never to get on your wrong side again.”  The both smiled and sat silently for a bit before Patricia stood.  “Well, let me go start dinner.  I think we’ll have to have another family meeting after we eat.”  Both women broke into broad smiles, anticipating more fun at Robert’s expense.

XVI.

The kitchen smelled wonderful as the chicken dish Patricia threw together simmered on the stovetop.  As she was setting the table, she sensed a presence behind her and turned to see Robert standing in the doorway.  She was disappointed when she noticed the absence of pee stains running down his legs, and wondered why he had come to dinner before he was called.  She waited in vain for him to say something, so she quickly decided to take the initiative.

“Robert, I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you come in.  Dinner won’t be ready for a few minutes yet, but that will give us a chance to talk for a bit.”  As she spoke, Patricia moved closer to Robert and put her hand on his arm.  “Nicky told me that you’ve had a bit of a rough day.  It’s okay, I know it’s not your fault.  Sometimes acting like a grown-up is too hard.  I know that I’ve been hard on you for the past few weeks, but I’m beginning to see that maybe I was expecting behavior from you that you aren’t quite ready for.  There’s still a little bit of a child in you in some ways, and I think that’s part of what I find attractive about you.  So when a mature woman tries to manipulate you…” here the irony of what she was saying made it hard to keep a straight face… “you just weren’t able to see what was going on.  I can’t blame you for your innocence.  You just didn’t know any better.  Now, is it all right if I check your underpants to see if you stayed dry since your last accident?”

By this time, Patricia had her arm wrapped around Robert’s shoulder and her breasts were rubbing against his shoulder.  Robert hadn’t said a word yet, and he stood frozen to the spot.  If she hadn’t been so close, Patricia might not have seen the subtle nod in response to her question.

Sliding down so that her head was level with Robert’s crotch, she unbuckled his jeans, pulled down the zipper and lowered his pants to his knees.  A slight thrill passed through her as she saw that the front of his underpants was damp and yellowed.  That would make it so much easier for what was to come.

“Oh, Robert, you’re wet.  That’s okay, I think we caught it before you soaked your pants.  We still need to clean you up before dinner, is that okay sugarplum?  Nicky!” she called as she caressed the side of his face with her hand.”

In seconds, Nicky was by their side.  “Could you please stir the chicken for a few minutes while I take care of Robert?  It won’t take long.”

Nicky’s gaze fell to Robert’s midsection, resulting in a small smile.  A quick glance at her mom reminded her of what she should do.  “Robert, did you go pee pee in your panties again?  I’m glad you did, really.  This way our Mommy will see for herself that you are having trouble staying dry and we can all find an answer to the problem together.”  Wooden spoon in hand, Nicky took a few steps to Robert’s side and have him a kiss on the cheek.  “Now don’t dawdle.  Dinner is almost ready.”

Patricia wanted to be angry with her daughter for pushing way beyond what they had discussed saying, but Robert didn’t seem to even notice that he was being talked to as if he were three years old, or if he did he accepted it.  Ten minutes had gone by and he hadn’t said a word, and even now was silent as Patricia took him by the hand and led him to the bathroom.

Once there, though, he broke down in sobs.  “I’m sorry, Patricia, I don’t know what has come over me.  I’m so, so sorry…for everything.”

At that moment, Patricia knew dinner would be late.  It was time for the talk that in some ways would open the door to success in her plan, but one which she had in other ways been dreading.  She would have to choose her words carefully.  She guided Robert to sit on the toilet and then took a seat herself on the edge of the bathtub, taking his hands in hers and looking him straight in the eye.

“Robert, I know the last few weeks have been difficult for you.  They’ve been hard on me too.  I miss how close we were.  But what happened between you and Joyce, rightly or wrongly, bothered me immensely.  You may not have realized it, but for as long as we’ve been together I’ve been insecure about our relationship.  For one thing, you’re much younger than I am.  I know, only six years, so maybe it’s irrational, but in the back of my mind I’ve often wondered if you would be happier with someone closer to your own age.  Also, men that are so sweet and attentive and, hopefully, devoted are rare.  Nothing has come easy to me in my life, Robert, so it has always nagged at me as to why I’ve been so lucky as to find you.  I’ve always been waiting for the other shoe to drop. 

“So for as long as we’ve been together, I’ve been worried about losing you to another woman.  When you told me about what happened with Joyce, it seemed like my worst nightmares were coming true.  And I had to know what was going on in your mind.  I still don’t have all of the answers, and I want our nightly sessions to go on for awhile yet, but I can tell you what I’ve discovered so far.  Don’t take this the wrong way, Robert, but in one important way we are so much more than six years apart.  I’ve heard boys mature more slowly than girls, and I think you are the textbook example.  There is so much about life that you address in much the way a child does.  No, don’t look so upset.  I think that’s a good thing.  It gives you a sort of innocence, a purity of thought, that most adults don’t have.  When I analyzed our relationship, I concluded that it’s a fundamental basis for why I love you.  You really aren’t equipped to deal with issues that face grown-ups, so how can I blame you if you don’t act in an adult manner?  It’s not your fault if you haven’t matured enough yet to know how to put off a sex-starved vixen, now, is it?”

Patricia smiled warmly at Robert.  “This will sound strange, but it took your wetting the bed to drive that point home to me.  In some ways I will always see you as an adult and as my equal, but in other ways you are closer to my child and that’s a good thing.  I want to take care of you, to watch over you.  When I see you in the morning in your wet, droopy diaper, I feel an overwhelming sense of warmth that only reinforces the adult side of my love.  I don’t ever want you to lose your innocence, Robert.  Now of course, that doesn’t mean that at some point you won’t grow out of your bed wetting or,” Patricia paused slightly as she squeezed Robert’s crotch, “your pants wetting.  But they don’t bother me, Robert.  In fact, I think it’s kind of cute.”

Weeks of pent-up emotion seemed to suddenly rise to the surface as Robert’s eyes met Patricia’s, and he broke down in a gusher of tears and sobbing.  Soon, Patricia too was crying and they held each other in a lingering hug until they each began to regain control.  After a few more minutes, they stood in unison and Patricia began her motherly task of cleaning up her child.  Nicky entered at that same moment to see what was keeping them from dinner, and she pitched in.  Soon the trio headed out the door to dinner, hand-in-hand-in hand.

On 2/8/2018 at 10:13 PM, Eagle0769 said:

An amazing story.

Don't really understand why she wants to regress him. I read why at the beginning

but for some reason I don't understand.

Keep going please. :D

I read the beginning again and now I understand. Patricia is very insecure.

Still enjoying that she loves him and doesn't want to loss him. :wub:

XVII.

For the first time in weeks, there was conversation at dinner.  Instinctively, Nicky knew to focus on subjects completely apart from wet beds and pants.  She related a story about a friend of hers who got set up on a blind date only to find it was her brother, and soon everyone at the table was laughing.  Everyone felt good, but the elephant still hadn’t left the room.           

As the last of the food was consumed and everyone sat back, sated and happy, Patricia knew she had to bring reality back into the fold.  “Nicky, would you please put on water for tea?  We need to talk about how to address Robert’s problem.”

At first Robert’s face fell, but Patricia’s warm smile and her reaching out to take his hand seemed to give him some comfort.  As Nicky poured tea, his face relaxed and Patricia knew that he would have no objection to the solution that had already been decided upon.

Patricia spoke first.  “Robert, there’s no reason to be embarrassed about what’s been going on with you.  These things happen, and Nicole and I are here to offer our support and to help in any way necessary.  Isn’t that right, Nicky?”  Nicky nodded as she gave Robert a big smile.

“The only thing that is bothersome is the fact that your accidents, if they continue, will result in a lot of additional laundry and may mean having to keep cleaning up your chair, or our couch, or whatever else you’re in when you wet yourself.  The very nature of accidents means you can’t control when or where they will happen.  In fact, it just now occurred to me—what if you wet yourself while we were out to dinner, or shopping?  How will we make sure that doesn’t happen?”

Everyone knew the solution, but Robert looked so sheepish at that moment that the women knew he wouldn’t be the one to propose it.  Nicky spoke up.

“Well, we can’t control what we can’t control.  Robert doesn’t know when he is going to pee himself, so we can’t ask him to hold it until it’s more convenient to wet his pants.”  Patricia almost lost her composure and kicked Nicky under the table. “But what we can control is containing his urine so that it doesn’t go everywhere.  Diapers work so well for his bed wetting, I think he should try using them during the day as well.”

Patricia managed to look as if the idea hadn’t occurred to her.  “Why, that’s an excellent suggestion, Nicky.  What do you think, Robert?  We could at least give it a try unless you can think of a better solution.”

Having planted the idea that she thought Robert’s diapers were cute, added to her efforts during the hypnosis sessions, Patricia was sure that Robert would go along.  And he did.  He even gave his verbal “okay” along with a nod of the head.

Patricia smiled.  “Fine, then, that’s settled.  Nicky, would you please clear the table and do the dishes?  I need to go take care of Robert.”

Nicky’s look of disappointment was tangible, but Patricia knew that if everything worked out, she would get more than enough chances to diaper Robert.  Patricia took Robert by the hand, then worked her arm around his waist, pulling their bodies together as they walked to his room.  She talked to him softly and with affection as they covered the short distance, telling him how proud she was that he could address his problem so maturely. 

Once they were inside the bedroom, Robert reached to unbutton his shirt but Patricia stopped him.  “Just relax, Robby,” she whispered in his ear, “let Mommy do it.”  Slowly, almost seductively, she undid each button, keeping their torsos close.  As she slid the shirtsleeves down Robert’s arms, she made sure to brush his chest with her own, lingering just long enough.  Her goal was to show affection with just a hint of sensuality, without going far enough that he would become aroused.

Once the shirt was disposed of, Patricia took off each of his socks and then removed his pants, moving a little more quickly while being careful not to allow it to become sexual.  She pushed him gently to a sitting position on the bed, then sat down herself so that their bodies touched.  Turning Robert’s face to hers with her hand, she kissed him lightly on the lips.  The look in his eyes was one of a man that would do anything for this woman who must love him so much.

“Let’s get your diaper on, then we’ll have our session a little earlier tonight.  I think we’re almost to the point where we won’t need to have them as often.  Lately your behavior has made me think that maybe you really can be trusted, that your behavior with Joyce was just one of those situations you aren’t big enough to handle.”  As she spoke, Patricia made sure she was holding the diaper where it would remain clearly in sight as Robert watched her speak.  With luck, her reference to his behavior and wearing diapers would become associated in his subconscious mind.

Patricia hummed randomly as she diapered her boyfriend, frequently smiling and making eye contact.  When she was done she propped a pillow under his head and proceeded to put him into his trance.

When he was ready, Patricia wasted no time.  “Robert, you seem to be in a much better mood tonight.  Did something happen?”  Robert did, in fact, seem to be devoid of any of the usual agitation that he showed in these sessions.  He briefly, and somewhat incoherently, brought Patricia up to date on what had  happened.  If Patricia hadn’t participated, she might not have  made sense of what he was describing.  She decided to take the lead.

“That is such good news, Robert!  It appears that your idea to wet your pants during the day has done exactly what you had hoped it would!  Patricia associates your infantile behavior with innocence, and is beginning to trust you.  Agreeing to wear daytime diapers was brilliant, Robert.  That way she has something physical to remind her of your innocence, even when your pants are dry.  I think it would help if you left your pants off at home, don’t you?  That way every time she looked at you the idea would be reinforced, and her trust would continue to grow.”

Patricia hadn’t planned on drawing Robert in that direction, the idea just slipped out.  She liked it, though.  She liked it a lot.  She decided to press on, just a bit.

“I’m glad you agree, Robert.  Plus that will make it so much easier for the women to see when you need changing.  Because if you want them to really see how childish you are, you shouldn’t tell them when you are wet.  Mommies and sitters know to check their babies; babies don’t tell them.  Nod if you agree, Robert.”  Robert hesitated for just a moment, but did nod.  Patricia took a deep breath, exhaling quietly.  She hadn’t planned on planting this suggestion tonight, but it seemed a natural place to do so.  Worth the risk. 

“Then logically, you can see what else you should do, don’t you Robert.  Of course you do, you’re only a baby when it comes to toileting, but you’re a very intelligent man otherwise.  So I knew you would figure this out.  If you want Patricia to continue seeing you as an innocent man-baby, and you know how cute she thinks you are in your diapers, and you’re not going to even bother telling she or Nicole when you need to go potty, then you know what that means, don’t you Robert?”

Clearly, he didn’t as a puzzled frown crossed his face.  “Of course, Robert.  That’s it exactly.  Babies don’t just pee in their diapers, do they?  They go poo-poo too.  So if you want Patricia and Nicky to really believe that you can be trusted, that you are as innocent as a child, then you need to do everything in your diapers.  They will expect that, Robert.  Going number two in your didies will be the behavior they expect from a baby.  They will love you for it.”

It took a long time to get Robert to follow that tortured logic and to agree to it, leaving Patricia exhausted.  She looked at the door as she began to bring him out of his trance, relieved not to see Nicky there.  Patricia hadn’t told her that she would be taking things this far, nor why.  She smiled.  Nicky was going to get a somewhat unpleasant surprise if this suggestion took hold.

Once Robert was awake, Patricia sat next to him on the bed, gazing into his eyes, patting his diaper and smiling affectionately.  They remained like that, every bit a loving couple, for a long time before Patricia kissed Robert on the forehead, turned out the light and tiptoed out of the room.

• Like 1

When is she going to plant the idea that babies nurse and suckle?

I know it's one step at a time but maybe Patrica and Nicky would like it.

I hope the love they have for each other continues I think I

understand how this is going to work out with reference to the sex starved neighbor. :P

Bringing Patricia's insecurity out into the open is nicely done-- indeed, you have done a wonderful job of developing her personality in general and attitude to sexual intimacy in particular.  When a woman reduces her mate to infancy, logic suggests that she will have to betray him by turning to another man to satisfy her sexual needs.  In this instance, however, you have set things up nicely to avoid this overworked scenario.  Like Eagle, I look forward to seeing how you handle the home wrecking neighbor down the block!

• Like 1

XVIII.

Later that evening, while sipping a glass of wine, Patricia began to have second thoughts about keeping Nicky in the dark about the direction she was taking Robert’s training.  For one thing, it really would be unfair to surprise her with a dirty diaper if Robert took the suggestion from that night’s session.  More so, though, she would need Nicky to perform what she might consider an inappropriate, or even disgusting, act in order to bring Robert to his final stage.  But Patricia had given this a lot of thought, and she wanted…no, needed….Robert’s behavior modified, for her own mental health and to strengthen their relationship.

Patricia sighed.  This would not be an easy talk.  Nicky was aware of the circumstances of her conception, at least.  When she turned fifteen, Patricia has sat her down and told her everything.  It had been an emotional evening, full of tears and accusations, and finally hugs and a sort of catharsis.  They were both glad that the big secret Patricia had carried for so many years had finally been brought out in the open.  Still, the topic had never been discussed again since that time.

Patricia stopped by the kitchen on her way to Nicky’s room to pour her daughter a Coke.  Stalling a bit, she thought to herself.  Carrying her own wine and Nicky’s drink in her hands, she made her way down the hall.

Nicky didn’t seem surprised to see her, and curiously asked how their session had gone.  Patricia answered vaguely, then sat on the bed next to her daughter.  “Nicky, I know I’ve been asking a lot of you as an accomplice to this whole weird plan of mine, although I think you’ve actually enjoyed it.”  Nicky’s broad grin affirmed this assumption.  “But what I’m about to ask of you might be going a bit too far.  I need you to be honest with me, and if you don’t think you can do this I absolutely will understand and won’t hold it against you.  You’ll have to forgive me if I need to talk a bit to lead up to my request.”

She had her daughter’s rapt attention.  Patricia briefly referenced their conversation from a few years earlier, deliberately avoiding going back into detail.  She could see Nicky’s concern growing, and wanted to get to the point.  To the fun stuff, at least from her own point of view.

“What I didn’t talk to you about before, and what is still hard for me to say, is that the incident leading to my pregnancy has left a few scars.  Most notably, and I can’t believe I’m telling my own daughter this, is that it is very hard for me to be intimate with a man.  For me, sex is something to be tolerated when necessary but will never be enjoyable and if I could avoid it altogether I would.  Don’t get that look of pity in your eyes, young lady.  If that’s what I have to trade off to have you in my life, it’s worth it.”

By this point, both women were close to tears.  Time to lighten the mood.  “With Robert, it hasn’t been that big a deal.  In fact, you’ve seen him during diaper time.  It really isn’t that big at all.”  Patricia giggled a bit and, despite her obvious puzzlement over where this was headed and the awkwardness of hearing about this from her own mother, Nicky couldn’t help but join her.  “Really, I barely feel him inside of me.  And just when I’m wondering when he is going to enter, it’s over.  I don’t even have time to dwell on my issues with the sexual act.”  Both mother and daughter were starting to lose their discomfort, and Nicky obviously enjoyed being brought into her mother’s inner, and very adult, circle.

“But Robert’s diapering had given me an opportunity that I didn’t anticipate when we started down this path.  I hope you don’t lose respect for me, Nicky, but it opens a door to allow Robert to meet his sexual needs, although maybe not in a way that he would choose, while taking penetration out of the picture.  It’s a way that I can keep him in my life without having to endure the emotional upset of having sex.”  Patricia stopped to catch her breath, wondering what could be going through her daughter’s head right now.

“Okay, that’s the background.  You’ve seen how impressionable Robert is, how open he is to the power of suggestion.  How many other men would allow themselves to be talked into pissing themselves?  I want to try to take advantage of his vulnerability from another direction, a sort of Pavlovian conditioning.  Last night when he was under hypnosis, I suggested that he should do more than just wet his diapers.  Yes, Nicole, I want him to start using his diapers for everything.”

Nicky must have been aware that her mouth had dropped open, as she self-consciously and quickly shut it.  Before she could say a word, Patricia continued.  “Yes, that would mean that you would be changing dirty diapers.  I understand that it would be an odorous and unpleasant task.  I don’t look forward to it either.  But it would also mean that we have met our goal.  Not many women would consider making advances on a man who wears and wets diapers, but there might be a few that would risk it if they were horny enough.  But a man who poops himself, whose skin has been encased in stinky diapers for so long that it emits that unmistakable odor even when clean?  Who would do that?”

By this point, Nicky was trying unsuccessfully to avoid dissolving into fits of laughter.  She was nodding as she rocked back on the bed, obviously enjoying the picture of Robert with a load in his bottom.  Patricia smiled, but this still wasn’t where she needed to be.

“There’s more, Nicky.  I want to condition Robert so that the only time he can get hard, the only time that his body is willing to enjoy any sexual satisfaction, is when he is wearing a wet and dirty diaper.    There is no woman alive that would be willing to make love under those conditions.  Talk about a mood killer.  Plus I think I know women well enough that any sexual feelings they had would quickly morph into a single thought:  this poor baby needs a clean diaper.  They would stop seeing him as a man and he would forever more be a helpless infant in their minds.

“Maybe you see where this is going.  The only way this will have a chance of working is if Robert begins to associate wet and dirty diapers with sexual excitement.  We need to make sure that every change of a wet diaper is clinical and maternal.  But whenever he has a dirty diaper, he needs to achieve orgasm.  What I’m asking you to do when I’m not around, and please tell me if I’ve lost my mind, is to stroke him through his stinky diaper until he cums.  Then just finish the diaper change as if nothing unusual had happened.”

Patricia stared at the floor, unable to look Nicky in the eyes.  As much as she had felt uncomfortable when she had debated bringing Nicky into this, actually verbalizing it felt much worse.  She decided to backtrack.  Still focused on the floorboards, she added “Nicky, I’m sorry.  It was wrong of me to ask that of you.  I needed your help for that to work, because he would have to cum at every messy diaper change and I won’t always be here.  But it was selfish of me, and I hope you forgive me.”

Patricia finally got the nerve to look up in Nicky’s direction, and she was startled by what met her gaze.  Nicky was smiling ear-to-ear, tears from her silent laughter still lingering in the corner of her eyes. 

“Mom, I think that is absolutely brilliant.  Really, really sick, but brilliant.  Don’t you know that I love you, and that I would do anything to help you out?  Well, maybe not anything.  But I would love to do this.  He’s not my real dad, you know.  And I’ve always felt a little guilty about how I came into this world.  If I can help save you from your demons, of course I’ll do it.

“But…” and here Nicky moved closer so that their faces were only inches apart… “you owe me.  Dirty diapers?  Yuk!”

No sooner had Nicole finished speaking than the two women fell into each other’s arms in a spontaneous hug.  Soon they were happily jabbering about the finer points of bringing on an orgasm through the thick layer of a diaper, including gross ideas about what to use for lubricant if necessary.  Patricia was happy to state that Robert was always so quick on the trigger, it probably wouldn’t be necessary.  By the time she crawled into her bed at a late hour, Patricia fell into the most relaxed sleep she had had in years.

• Like 1

IXX.

Part of her hoped that Robert would wake up with a bulging bottom so that she could address the first messy accident herself, but he was merely wet and she disposed of that change with kindness but no overt affection.  Of course Patricia realized that all of the talk she and Nicky had had would be useless unless he actually took to the suggestion she had planted.  It would be a lot to expect results this quickly.

As before, Nicky promised to keep her phone ready to speed dial her mom if the situation warranted.  Patricia kept her earpiece in as she listened drowsily to her first two patients of the day.  She eventually forgot it was there, and was startled when she heard Nicky’s voice in her ear.  However sleepy she had been earlier, she was alert now.

“Good morning, Robert.  Did you want an early lunch?  Coming down for a snack?  No?  Is there something I can help you with?  You need to go to the bathroom?  You have a diaper on, Robbie, I don’t mind if you use it.  Oh, I see, now I understand.  Certainly, let’s go to the bathroom and I’ll take your diaper off so you can go poo-poo.  Come on, take my hand.  Is something the matter?  Robbie, come on before you—oh dear.  Go ahead, baby, you might as well finish now.  It’s okay, no need for tears.  That’s what diapers are for.  Babies use them for everything, so you don’t need to be embarrassed.  Come here, let me give you a hug.”

Patricia was so engrossed with what she was hearing that she almost forgot that one of her patients was on the couch.  Fortunately, Samantha Hawkins repeated the same story in the same way every session, week in and week out.  Patricia already knew it by heart.

She could hear Nicky consoling Robert and letting him know that using the diaper for all bodily functions was natural, even expected, and that she and Patricia would have been surprised, even disappointed, if he hadn’t.  Patricia was glad that they had talked the night before and decided on an approach that would seem both supportive and affectionate, subtly reinforcing the idea that pooping his diaper was the right thing to do.

Patricia realized that Samantha was coming to the point in her narrative where she wrapped things up and fled the office, so her attention turned briefly to her patient.  As Samantha closed the door, Patricia focused back on what was happening at home.  She heard footsteps, as they were obviously going to Robert’s room.  Nicky had clearly found a way to bring her phone with her without raising Robert’s suspicions.

“Lay down on the changing pad now, Robbie, and let me take care of that nasty diaper.  Whew!  You are smelly, aren’t you?  That’s okay, it’s like baby perfume.  I don’t mind a bit.  Are you wet, too?  Let me feel your diaper there.”  Patricia closed her eyes.  Here is was, the moment she had both been hoping for and dreading.  She listened intently as she waited for Nicky to continue.  What she heard instead was the rustling of plastic.  Soon Nicky was humming a little song, occasionally telling Robert what a good boy he was being for laying so still for his diaper change.  It wasn’t long, perhaps less than a minute, before the sound of plastic being manipulated was punctuated by muffled, male grunting.

Patricia was on edge waiting to hear Nicky’s next words, which came almost immediately.  “Okay, Robbie, let’s open up your Pamper and start getting you all fresh.”  Patricia couldn’t believe it.  By dropping the code word “Pamper” into the sentence, Nicky was letting her know that Robert had, in fact, ejaculated.  True to their plan, Nicky didn’t say a thing that would indicate to Robert that she knew what he had done.

The rest of the diaper change was business as usual, except it took a bit longer and Nicky didn’t even try to hold back on the baby talk while she cleaned and re-diapered Robert.  As far as Patricia could tell, Robert remained silent, probably worried that Nicky would see the extra discharge in the front of his diaper.  Fat chance, she thought, with the little amount he produced.

Finally, she heard Nicky give Robert an exaggerated kiss on the cheek and the sound of one set of footsteps, indicating Nicky was leaving.  It was only a moment later that Nicky’s voice came back on, louder than before.

“Mom, are you still there?  Mom, it was so cool.  He actually came to me to ask permission to take his diaper off to use the toilet!  Like I’m the adult and he’s the child.  I thought your suggestion hadn’t worked until he squatted right in front of me, made a potty face, and shit himself while I watched!  He turned so red!  After that, he really did act like a toddler and let me take total control.  And you were right.  Just a little squeeze here and there and he started bucking right there on the bed.  I pretended not to notice.  Did you hear?  Mom, it couldn’t have worked out better.”

Patricia sighed in relief as Nicky continued.  “But, Mom, it was kind of disgusting.  The dirty diaper, I mean.  But I guess we’ll get used to it.  And if I have a baby some day, there’s no way it will be as big a mess as Robert, so I’ll be prepared.”

Patricia laughed and praised Nicky but had to get off the phone as her next patient arrived.  The rest of the day crawled, but Patricia used her breaks to clear her next week’s schedule.  She was going to be home, in person, to make sure that this breakthrough didn’t go to waste.

• Like 1

XX.

Patricia hadn’t been home five minutes when Robert asked for a talk.  He clearly wanted to relate the details of his accident to her before Nicky did.  Hesitatingly, he told her what had happened, although the part about Nicky waiting too long to bring him to the bathroom was not in line with what Patricia had overheard on the phone.  Rather than challenge him or get angry for his little fib, she let it slide.  If he needed an excuse for now, so be it.

“Robert, I don’t know why you’re upset.  Really, I guess I kind of assumed that as long as you’re wearing diapers full-time, you wouldn’t bother to take them off when you needed to go potty.  In fact, I like the idea that you’re comfortable enough in them that you don’t mind using them for everything.  And sweetie, it gives me a chance to spend some extra time with you when I change you.  Some special time.”  Patricia put her hand on Robert’s thigh as she completed her sentence, and looked at him with what she hoped were her sexy eyes.  She had never been good at flirting. 

Robert appeared to consider what she was saying, and nodded slowly but not convincingly.  Once again, Patricia decided she needed to take the initiative.  “Robert, I know the last few weeks have been difficult for both of us, and while I’m delighted that we are starting to resolve our issue, I think we could use a little more time together.  I’ve arranged to take next week off so that we can push through any remaining issues, and I can be here to help you when you need me.  Since tomorrow is Saturday, that gives us the next nine days.  Would you like that?”

Robert’s eyes lit up and he threw himself into Patricia’s arms in a giant hug.  As they embraced, Patricia couldn’t help pulling the waistband of his diaper back and sniffing the air.  Nothing.

“I’m glad you are looking forward to it as much as I am, Robbie.  I’ll tell you what.  For now, since you’ve had a bit of a rough day, why don’t we do our session early, right now.  You know how much they relax you, and it will be a good start into the weekend.”

Patricia didn’t expect any opposition, and got none.  Robert had been able to drop into a deep trance quickly now, and that left more time for the suggestion part.  Patricia used it all to reinforce the thought that diapers should be used for everything and to remind Robert that the more infantile he acted, the more innocent he would appear.  As she started to bring him out of his trance, Patricia was sure that she had gotten through to him.  If there was any doubt a few seconds later, as she awoke him, it vanished in the odor of a newly-soiled diaper.

Both Patricia and Robert were momentarily stunned and neither moved nor spoke.  Patricia broke the stalemate by sniffing the air before moving to Robert’s side, pulling him to a stand, and then cupping his rear end.  Triumphant inside, she stayed calm on the outside.

“It looks like my baby needs his diaper changed.  Don’t worry, baby, Mommy will take care of everything.”  Patricia spread the changing pad down on the bed, then lowered Robert to a prone position on top of it.  She smiled at him as she stripped his socks off, and almost as an afterthought took his shirt off as well.  Sitting beside him, she gently rubbed his chest, tweaking his nipples, and kissed him on the stomach.  Their eyes met, and there was no doubt that Robert was enjoying the attention.

Patricia kept it up for a little longer, noting at some point that Robert had closed his eyes and was concentrating on her touch.  She took that as a sign to move down his body, and soon she was playing with his penis through the front of his diaper.  With her other hand, she moved the mess sitting against his rear around, trying to strengthen the link between what sat there and what she was doing on the front side.

It wasn’t long before Robert began to pant, biting his lip in the sign Patricia recognized as the last step before orgasm.  Sure enough, two seconds later his hips rose into the air and he made a guttural noise.  Patricia continued rubbing both front and back until he appeared to have finished.  She slid closer to his head, planting a wet and passionate kiss directly on his lips.  Robert sighed happily.

The first part of her job complete, Patricia turned her attention to finishing the diaper change.  Despite having changed her daughter thousands of times, she wasn’t prepared for the mess an adult could make.  Resisting the urge to gag, she smiled at Robert as she used wipe after wipe to clean his bottom, with more than a little more time devoted to his penis.  After what seemed like an eternity, she placed the tightly-wrapped diaper into his pail and quickly spread a fresh diaper underneath him.  Traversing the room to the dresser, Patricia grabbed the bottle of sweet-smelling baby lotion and squirted a generous portion into her hands.  Beginning with his now-flaccid member and moving to his rear, she massaged the lotion into his skin.  For a minute, she thought he might cum a second time.  Pulling the sides of the diaper up quickly, she taped him in and again leaned down to kiss him.

“I need to get dinner started.  It’s late.  I’ll call you when it’s ready.”

Patricia didn’t look back at her boyfriend as she left the room, but she had never been more confident in an assumption.  In the last ninety minutes, he had crossed the line.  He was her baby now, and he would be in diapers for as long as she decided to keep him in them.  Which in her mind, might be forever.

• Like 1
On 2/14/2018 at 10:10 AM, Babypants said:

Bringing Patricia's insecurity out into the open is nicely done-- indeed, you have done a wonderful job of developing her personality in general and attitude to sexual intimacy in particular.  When a woman reduces her mate to infancy, logic suggests that she will have to betray him by turning to another man to satisfy her sexual needs.  In this instance, however, you have set things up nicely to avoid this overworked scenario.  Like Eagle, I look forward to seeing how you handle the home wrecking neighbor down the block!

Babypants I should have read this before I started on another regression story. It turned out just like you said.

Very upset about the last chapter I read (not this one) never saw it coming cockled he is a she now

and sucking the wife's boyfriends dick. Sometimes I'm just to naive always looking for a happy loving story about a

wife and her husband like the stories I us to write for this site. Guess that's why noone enjoyed my stories.

Lets see where this one goes. ;)

Great chapters well written and exciting.

I like what diaper24/7 said "alot more to come maybe acting like a baby

and with bottles" stuffed teddy bear and binkies.

And like I said before maybe some nursing maybe get Mommy off

with his suckling without penetration.

Can't wait for the horny neighbor to try and seduce Robert and she get

a big surprise. :P

XXI.

Patricia spent the next week reinforcing all of the suggestions that she had placed into Robert’s subconscious.  At the same time, she began to allow their relationship to return to normal, leaving behind the cold persona she had affected whenever Robert’s pants were dry.  It didn’t seem to matter as far as the use of his diapers.  In fact, she became convinced that he wasn’t even aware anymore when he was urinating.  At the very least, a wet diaper didn’t seem to be cause for alarm.  Robert never asked for a change anymore.  He allowed the women in his life to check him and never protested if they put a finger inside the front of his diaper or pulled the back out to smell him.

It was Nicky who noticed the other important development.  While Patricia made it her own job to handle every dirty diaper change, as she was able to make them a little sexier than her daughter, about a week into her time off Robert managed to soil himself while she was at the grocery store.  Nicky noticed the telltale odor from the other side of the house and chose wisely not to wait for her mother to get home to change the baby.  When she took Robert’s hand to lead him to the bed for a change, she couldn’t help but notice the bulge in the front of his diaper.  The very act of pooping himself gave him an erection.  The imprinting was a success.

To test how successful, later than night Patricia put on her sexiest nightie and snuggled up close to Robert, whispering naughty thoughts into his ear.  As far as she could tell, there was no reaction from his groin.  A couple of days later, while they were out to eat, a baby at the next table filled the room with the fragrance of her soiled diaper.  Thinking it might be Robert, Patricia surreptitiously began to put her hand down Robert’s diaper under the table.  He wasn’t messy, but he was hard.  Even the smell of another infant’s dirty diaper caused a sexual reaction.  Nothing else, not even a nude and willing woman, would.

Given his lack of interest in sex, and the fact that Robert was now functionally incontinent, Patricia chose to keep Robert in Nicky’s old bedroom.  The infantile odors of powder, oil and, of course, the diaper pail, permeated the room and Patricia had no desire to bring that into her own domain.  Robert didn’t seem to mind.  Over time, Patricia added a changing table to the room and filled the shelves with his diapering supplies.  She hoped one day to add crib rails to the side of his bed, but didn’t want to push too fast.

Robert continued to function for the most part as an adult while in public and in respect to his job, but seemed to embrace the life of a toddler at all other times.  He seldom wore anything to cover his diaper at home, even when Nicky had friends over, and didn’t seem to consider that wearing and using a diaper at his age was anything unusual.  He was happy to have Patricia or Nicky make decisions for him.   He remained affectionate and caring in his relationship with Patricia, and she found that she was happier than before to have this combination of man and baby.  She no longer had to worry about sexual activity, except for the occasional hand job during a dirty diaper change, although even then Robert frequently seemed to have already ejaculated by the time she changed him.  Apparently he would now cum while in the act of shitting himself.

All was well; in fact, better than ever.  Even the relationship between Robert and Nicky had improved immensely, now that Nicky was the one in charge.  Only one task remained, a test of sorts.  This was so wrong, Patricia thought to herself.  But she knew she needed to go through with it.

Patricia let Robert know that she and Nicky were leaving to go shopping for the day, but by arrangement Nicky stayed behind and hid.  As soon as she drove out of sight of the house, Patricia called Joyce.

“Joyce, this is Patricia from down the block.  Would you do me a favor?  Robert’s phone doesn’t seem to be on and Nicky is here with me so I can’t call her to get him a message.  It’s important.  Would you mind very much walking down to our house and letting Robert know that we got delayed and won’t be back home until tonight?  You will?  Oh, thanks so much.”

As Nicky reported to her that evening, Joyce pounced on the opportunity.  She must have left her home immediately after hanging up.  Not expecting company, Robert answered the door without thinking that he wasn’t wearing anything over his diaper.   And Patricia had made sure that she “forgot” to change him before she left.  Joyce was greeted by a man standing in a drooping, soaked diaper.

Robert realized what was happening when Joyce stared dumbfounded at his crotch.  Still, he was unfazed.  He invited her in and she was too shocked to refuse.  Nicky said that Robert asked if she would like some coffee but by that time Joyce had recovered and started mumbling an excuse about having to get back, forgetting even to pass on Patricia’s message.  As she turned to go, however, Robert asked her a favor.  Patricia had left without changing him, would Joyce mind?  His diaper was getting cold and uncomfortable.

Nicky almost blew her cover as she snorted while trying not to laugh.  Incredibly, Joyce consented to change him, probably to see if this was for real.  She left soon after, and it was clear that any fire she held for Robert had been extinguished.  More importantly, Robert himself had shown that he was willing to let other women care for him, which opened up the possibility of using babysitters.  Just in case.  Even better, he apparently now saw all women as caregivers rather than sexual beings.

Patricia returned soon after, giving Robert a big hug.  She insisted that the family go out for a celebratory dinner.  Robert’s inquiry about what they were celebrating was met only with a fit of giggles from the two women, so he let it slide.  As they trio left the house, Robert in the lead, Patricia and Nicky gave each other a high-five.  Mission accomplished.

And that is the end of our little tale.  Thank you to those who have left comments, and I hope all have enjoyed.

• Like 2

Loved it!  The ending was great really put Joyce in her place. Patricia’s ability to  hypnotize is scary. I was thrilled to be able to give it a like. Thanks for sharing it.