LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was watching  the Jimmy Kimmel show the other night Jan.24 2018. Jimmy Kimmell show had a guest on his show that told Jimmy all about her closet. She went on to explain she has a whole closet full of onezies. Sorry I didn't catch here name but she is on tv every Wed. I'm bad at this stuff I don;t know what tv show she is on. It's a new show and I didn't catch her name. I"m bad. Anyway she is in her early 20's and told Jimmy all about her love for wearing onezies and has a whole closet full and loves to wear them. I'm wondering if she likes to wear diapers also. If she doesn't I would say she would like to wear diapers along with her fancy to wear onezies. Did anyone else get to see this Jimmy Kimmel show?

I am 99% sure she was referring to the full body kind that can be bought from many places in adult sizes (e.g Walmart / Target (around christmas), websites like foreverlazy).

That kind of onesie isn't seen as something exclusively for children anymore, with it being especially popular around christmas in the US. It's just seen as something comfortable to wear. So I don't see a reason why there would be any connection to diapers. That said, there could still be :P

For anyone curious. The actress in question is Sarah Hyland (Modern Family, etc) and the conversation can be found here:

(start at about 2:15)

that's her Thanks for telling me. I'm really not into watching shows like that. But found it pretty interesting , She would make a cute ab/dl though. Jimmy Kimmell is great for the way he talks about our great leader.

On 1/28/2018 at 9:58 PM, waynecook52 said:
  • It floors me when I hear people call a sleeper a onesie.A onesie spaps at the crotch and a sleeper covers the whole body.

i concur! can't say it any better!

i also recognize sleepers being called "footies" or "feetie/footie pajamas" as well, but this is kind of selective since not all sleepers have feet. 

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately you can blame the English for that. Started a number of years ago and got to a point where they labeled anything that was one piece a onesie. Ie. bathing suits, snow/ski suits, jumpsuits...