LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My fiancé wants to become bladder incontinent

My Fiancé wants to become bladder incontinent but still use the toilet for her bowels. Let me start by saying I support her choice but I’m also not sure how it’s done. She wears tape diapers and my fear is untapping them to use the toilet for poop will ruin the diapers hold. Is this true and how can I help her be a success?

Just wearing diapers 24/7, letting go whenever you feel the need will start the process. It is not fast, but eventually she would get there. There are some tools you could use (guides, hypnotic tapes, etc) that you can find in different places.

Depending on diaper type the tapes may not manage a retape. Some diapers have a landing zone. These can generally handle a couple retapes, while some have "second try" tapes. With those it could work aslong as you get it to fit right in a single taping. As you douln't retape (or untape) more than once.

57 minutes ago, DiaperDom4life said:

My Fiancé wants to become bladder incontinent but still use the toilet for her bowels. Let me start by saying I support her choice but I’m also not sure how it’s done. She wears tape diapers and my fear is untapping them to use the toilet for poop will ruin the diapers hold. Is this true and how can I help her be a success?

I wear tape style diapers permanently and have been unpotty training my bladder for the last 17 weeks.  I wanted to be both bladder and bowel incontinent but out of respect for my wife I only am trying to lose control of my bladder.  I almost never untape my diapers.  I simply shimmy them on down and shimmy them back up.  Sometimes after this I need to readjust a tape and sometimes not.  It does not effect the ability to use my diaper or its capacity.  I recommend she wear a tight fitting pair of plastic panties.  

If the diaper is dry then try to reuse the diaper however if its wet even a bit its time to change as once exposed to air a wet diaper will start to create bacteria and for a girl its to risky. I also find the diaper never really fits the same unless you can retape it. 

Incontinence is expensive to deal with unless you have insurance, also after wearing diapers for a few years for baldder issues some times bowel issues will follow I have been in diapers for 3years due to an OAB I am now having bowel issues once in a while she should be prepared for this possibility. 

As many other diaper users have said, after wearing diapers for so long, it is inevitable that sooner or latter, there will be a poopy event.  Why expect anything less?  You are wearing diapers that you are wetting on regular basis, it is a small step to accept that diapers also work well for poopy pants, and at some point, there will be a time when you can't make it to a toilet in time and get to experience this as well.  Go with the flow as they say, after the first time, it also gets easier!  And don't forget, that's what diapers are used for!!

Its actually pretty easy.  I wear 24/7 and if I need to have a bowel movement someplace where a dirty diaper would be a major faux pas I will simply slide the diaper down, use the toilet and pull the diaper up.  Diapers don't need to be untaped to be removed, and the new ones with the cloth backing are very easy to readjust.

2 hours ago, John64 said:

Just wish to congratulate you to having a girlfriend who is into diaperwearing, they are not that many.

Yes those of us with wives and girlfriends who accept us in nappies are very very lucky. My wife encouraged me to wear them as I became incontinent. She knows this resulted in me becoming DL and isn't at all bothered by this.