LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Benifits of Wearing Diapers Full-time

I wanted to also discuss "layers".  First and foremost cost.  My onesies cost me five for $100, custom made through a gentleman on Etsy.  In my opinion this is extremely reasonable and one costs about the price of an average pair of jeans today.  I have now owned them for over a year and they are still holding strong although the black has faded slightly due to being washed so frequently. 

Fixing pants are $11 to $12 a pair which I would consider expensive but there is a simple and cheaper alternative.  Compression pants or even a panty girdle work the same and those items can be found very reasonable often times in the walmart clearance section.  Sure, these items do retail at higher prices but since a lot people do not buy them they end up being marked down to move the inventory.  I have seen this at even nicer stores with panty girdles like Macys or Nordstroms.

Plastic pants or protective briefs can be bought at reasonable prices but in all honesty the cheaper they are the less comfortable they become.  This is one place I would definately say it costs to be comfortable.

The costs for layers in total is far less than the costs of premium ABDL diapers.  My monthly cost for diapers is more than my yearly cost for layers and that is conservative.  

As far as adding layers being more likely to expose that you wear diapers I performed an experiment with my wife last night.  Wearing a Rearz Princess diaper and a pair of Gary Active Wear briefs the bulge in my pants was confirmed to be very noticeable by my wife.  However, when I added more layers to include my onesie and fitting pants the bulge was significantly less because the fitting pants streamlined everything.  It was like taking a bead and puting a tissue over it but then wrapping it tight with saran wrap. 

Also in regards to chaffing and layers.  I chaff less with layers than without.  This is because when not layered and my diaper starts to become full it sags and starts to rub on my inner thighs creating irratation particularly when walking great distances.  With layers my diaper remains held in place and does not rub me raw so to speak.

Again, this post was never about pros or cons.  It was about the benifits I personally experienced chosing to wear diapers 24/7.  My real emotions and thoughts.  Unfortunately is turned into a what not to do thread.

Lets keep at the topic. I can second that wearing diapers have more positive things than negative. Yes. Eventually you have to change, yes bulky diapers and how to avoid being too obvious. But once that is covered, well its all sunshine and wet diapers :) well at least for me.

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

Like every powerful effective action, 24/7 diapers have a cost involved. But as so many people have put out here, the pros of 24/7 diapers massively outweigh the cons for many ABs as it soothes the raging baby needs and gives back so much calm and peace.

Ive seen it in action and lived with it to know...

I just want to say a few things.  First, I don't mean to step on people's toes.  I try and see both sides of any picture if I can.  Everyone is different.  That's what makes the world interesting.  You can't compare a CEO of a multi million dollar company to the warehouse stocker making $10 an hour and working 2 jobs to just get by.  This also applies to someone in his 30's or 40's who has established their life, job, income and has banked some savings while someone only 19 or 20 is just getting established in life and has yet to buy their home, car, have a wife and kids and save some money as opposed to paying off bills and loans.  This is something to think about for everyone when considering the costs involved with wearing diapers.

I also want to say that I am almost 59 years old and I've been a DL since I was 5.  It wasn't until my early teens that I started making diapers because I couldn't afford to buy them and had no way to get them even if adult diapers were available back then.  When I was 18 Attends and Depends came out, I had a job and a car but was still living with my parents so I could afford a package of adult diapers now and then.  I have been buying and wearing disposable adult diapers for 40 years, just not 24/7. 

While I don't wear 24/7, I know what it's like when I'm out shopping for the day wearing diapers.  I know what it's like to have a leak, what it's like to have to find a restroom to change diapers in, having been in the process of changing my diaper in a McDonalds restroom when someone comes in and notices what I'm doing.  I know what it's like trying to discreetly take a diaper in with you somewhere that has a restroom to change in without people noticing what you are bringing in with you.  It's hard enough in winter when I can sneak it in under my coat.  Nearly impossible in hot weather when wearing a t-shirt and shorts.  I also know what it's like to try and keep diapers tucked in my jeans in back when I bend down in a store.  I know a onesie would help, but that is more cost to figure in.  I know that I have to balance what diaper I wear in the summer with shorts on.  Too thick and it will be bulky and noticeable.  Too thin and I will be changing diapers more often.

While most of the time I wear regular Haines cotton briefs, I've worn and wet diapers enough to say, "Boy, what I'm doing is hard enough work with regular underpants on!  I can't imagine doing this same work in a wet diaper!"  Doing sports, working hard at something, chafing, all kinds of things.  Granted, those who wear 24/7 deal with the same tings and have discovered tips and tricks to help, but my point is just because I haven't worn 24/7 (and I have for about a week a couple times many many years ago) doesn't mean I haven't had plenty of experiences wearing my diapers over the last 40+ years to know what wearing diapers in many different situations is like. 

I just think it's important for anyone, especially the younger people with their whole life ahead of them to see both sides before making an important decision that will be with them for the next 50 or 60 years.

Again, I don't mean to step on anyone's toes and everyone is free to do as they please and make their own decisions, and more power to you!

I just want to say a few things.  First, I don't mean to step on people's toes.  I try and see both sides of any picture if I can.  Everyone is different.  That's what makes the world interesting.  You can't compare a CEO of a multi million dollar company to the warehouse stocker making $10 an hour and working 2 jobs to just get by.  This also applies to someone in his 30's or 40's who has established their life, job, income and has banked some savings while someone only 19 or 20 is just getting established in life and has yet to buy their home, car, have a wife and kids and save some money as opposed to paying off bills and loans.  This is something to think about for everyone when considering the costs involved with wearing diapers.

I also want to say that I am almost 59 years old and I've been a DL since I was 5.  It wasn't until my early teens that I started making diapers because I couldn't afford to buy them and had no way to get them even if adult diapers were available back then.  When I was 18 Attends and Depends came out, I had a job and a car but was still living with my parents so I could afford a package of adult diapers now and then.  I have been buying and wearing disposable adult diapers for 40 years, just not 24/7. 

While I don't wear 24/7, I know what it's like when I'm out shopping for the day wearing diapers.  I know what it's like to have a leak, what it's like to have to find a restroom to change diapers in, having been in the process of changing my diaper in a McDonalds restroom when someone comes in and notices what I'm doing.  I know what it's like trying to discreetly take a diaper in with you somewhere that has a restroom to change in without people noticing what you are bringing in with you.  It's hard enough in winter when I can sneak it in under my coat.  Nearly impossible in hot weather when wearing a t-shirt and shorts.  I also know what it's like to try and keep diapers tucked in my jeans in back when I bend down in a store.  I know a onesie would help, but that is more cost to figure in.  I know that I have to balance what diaper I wear in the summer with shorts on.  Too thick and it will be bulky and noticeable.  Too thin and I will be changing diapers more often.

While most of the time I wear regular Haines cotton briefs, I've worn and wet diapers enough to say, "Boy, what I'm doing is hard enough work with regular underpants on!  I can't imagine doing this same work in a wet diaper!"  Doing sports, working hard at something, chafing, all kinds of things.  Granted, those who wear 24/7 deal with the same tings and have discovered tips and tricks to help, but my point is just because I haven't worn 24/7 (and I have for about a week a couple times many many years ago) doesn't mean I haven't had plenty of experiences wearing my diapers over the last 40+ years to know what wearing diapers in many different situations is like. 

I just think it's important for anyone, especially the younger people with their whole life ahead of them to see both sides before making an important decision that will be with them for the next 50 or 60 years.

Again, I don't mean to step on anyone's toes and everyone is free to do as they please and make their own decisions, and more power to you!

It is great that you do not have the constant need to be in diapers all the time.  I was wrong for saying you did not have experience wearing diapers because truthfully you do. Like you said you understand the logistics and planning just being diapered for a day entails.

For those of us that feel we need to be in diapers all the time that desire consumes our thoughts and who we are.  Wearing diapers permanently relieves that need and honestly puts us in a better place with our lives.  Are there major inconviences associated with being in diapers 24/7, absolutely.  But those reasons should not deter you from wearing diapers all the time if that is what you personally need and will make you feel better.  

Honestly the great thing about wearing diapers 24/7 by choice is that a takes a very long time before you start to even see signs that you are becoming diaper dependant.  This should give you an ample amount of time to decide all of the pros and cons of being diapered permenently and help you to decide what is right for you.  The need for diapers differs from Mark Smith to Rusty pins to KinsyInRibbons and so on and so on.  Some of us have a glass half full personality and some of us have a glass half empty personality.  Where I see the postives wearing diapers brings others see the negatives.  

This whole post was all about sharing with you my personal life and the benifits wearing diapers permanently bring to me.  I got too defensive about some other posters opinions and I have personally apologized to that individual.  

MarkSmith, thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings about the benefits of wearing diapers full time. When I read the portion in your original posting about your abusive step-mother threatening you with diapers as a way to humiliate you, I almost fell out of my chair! My mother did this very same thing to me when I was growing up. I have always thought that this was one of the main reasons why I started having desires to wear diapers when I was much younger.  Thanks for sharing!

MarkSmith, thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings about the benefits of wearing diapers full time. When I read the portion in your original posting about your abusive step-mother threatening you with diapers as a way to humiliate you, I almost fell out of my chair! My mother did this very same thing to me when I was growing up. I have always thought that this was one of the main reasons why I started having desires to wear diapers when I was much younger.  Thanks for sharing!

I am sorry to hear that your mother used diapers to humiliate you.  I am finding through talking to others that we are not alone.  It seems that humilaiation of children was common by parents because a lot of them were raised similarly.  For example when my uncle was caught swimming across the Ohio River my Grandmother would put him in a pink dress and tie him to the front porch.  The neighbors accepted this as a normal punishment.  The same holds true with an enema or castor oil punishment.  A lot of people have enema fetishes today because their parents gave them one regularly.  In today's world and social media, social servicies are on speed dial in most households.

I hope that you have accepted your desires to wear diapers as something that makes you happy and not because your mother forced you to do so. 

For those of us that feel we need to be in diapers all the time that desire consumes our thoughts and who we are.  Wearing diapers permanently relieves that need and honestly puts us in a better place with our lives.  Are there major inconvenience associated with being in diapers 24/7, absolutely.  But those reasons should not deter you from wearing diapers all the time if that is what you personally need ans will make you feel better.  

This exactly :thumbsup: Some of us need to wear 24/7 and some do not. Neither can honestly judge the other ;) When I began losing bladder control there was much peace and security to be found in diapering versus the real chance of flooding more than my pads could deal with. The goodness didn't happen overnight; it began with worries and fears which in time were overcome B) Anyone can wear 24/7 but that doesn't mean that you have to. Same as with occasional wearing there are benefits and drawbacks. If you're doing whatever is right for you the benefits will outweigh the drawbacks :wub:

Do your own thing and be happy.

Bettypooh

My road to 24/7 came out of want and necessity.  

I have mentioned many times in my postings how I feel wearing and using diapers was "hard wired" into my brain at birth.  I started sneaking diapers to bed when I was 13.  Was caught when I was 15.  But not much was said.  Went through many binge/purge cycles up into my mid-20s and finally decided wearing diapers and plastic pants was a forever thing for me.

It wasn't until magazines like Nugget, Forum, those from Infantae Press, Linda Latex, Rubber Life, Fetish Times and such hit the "dirty book stores" that I realized I wasn't alone.  Then came the internet.

Wearing diapers was easy, finding good fitting plastic pants was tough.  But when I found Comco plastic pants I had the complete package.  Then in 2012 I took a time sensitive job, found out I had UI and OAB and in early 2013 my destiny was fulfilled and I started wearing 24/7.  I had started night wetting in 2008.

24/7 may not be right or timely for everyone but is was and is right for me.

In my situation, diapers are purely recreational and fun for me.  The biggest difference with me is I never want anyone I know to ever find out I sometimes like wearing diapers.  Because of that, I think it's one reason I see both sides of the situation.  Everyone else who has embraced 24/7 diaper wearing, GREAT!  I applaud you all!  If I was different and didn't care who knew or might find out, I'm sure I would wear a lot more often, including around friend and family.  That's just not me.  I enjoy my times when in diapers but also enjoy life without wearing them.

In my situation, diapers are purely recreational and fun for me.  The biggest difference with me is I never want anyone I know to ever find out I sometimes like wearing diapers.  Because of that, I think it's one reason I see both sides of the situation.  Everyone else who has embraced 24/7 diaper wearing, GREAT!  I applaud you all!  If I was different and didn't care who knew or might find out, I'm sure I would wear a lot more often, including around friend and family.  That's just not me.  I enjoy my times when in diapers but also enjoy life without wearing them.

We all share the common bond of diapers but diapers all mean something different to all us.  That is what makes this site wonderful for those who are new to diapers.  We offer the full spectrum of diaper use here and chances are if you have questions or need advice you will find it no matter what your diaper desires be.

This is exactly why it is important to air the bad laundry with the good. It helps people find the right shoe, and since I am mixing metaphors like a mofo, and once they find the right shoe, they can be happy little pandas, like a cat in a bed of catnip.

Love it!  Air the "Bad Laundry with the good", as in maybe cloth diapers hanging on the line or a dirty diaper in the laundry basket with the other clothes?  Excellent metaphore!  Not sure Panda's wear shoes, but I've heard cat's really love catnip!

I’d have to say that wearing diapers 24/7, for me, has been quite a positive experience! I, like probably a lot of you, struggle with deep depression and anxiety. I have been seeing both a psychologist and a psychiatrist (I always forget the one that can prescribe medication) and both do not see a big problem with my fetish. They agree that as long as it doesn’t harm anyone and that if it helps relieve my stress and anxiety that it is best to let sleeping dogs lie (I think I used that right...Lol!) Anyway, it has had a lot of benefits for me as well!