LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Benifits of Wearing Diapers Full-time

I wanted to share with the forum how I feel wearing diapers permanently has been benificial both behaviorally and physically.

There has been a lot of discussion about diapers controlling one's life and before I made the decision to wear diapers full-time they definately controlled mine.  Thoughts of diapers where always on my mind and when I was not wearing one I continually desired to be.  This unfortunately would often times lead to me having negativity as I felt unhappy and miserable at times.  It affected myself and those close to me as my attitude was full of grumpiness a lot of times.  

Since wearing diapers full-time this personality has completely disappeared.  I find myself almost a completely new person.  I am much happier and I feel much more relaxed mentally.  My mind is no longer consumed by diapers and it is free to wander to more healthy and normal thoughts for my wife, my family, and my life.  

My desire for diapers began when my abusive step-mother used the threat of them as a way to humilate me.  It is so hard to understand why a child's behavior forms the way it does but for me I felt that at least I was getting some sort of attention from someone who hated me all of the time.  Diapers reminded me of a hurtful time in my life and desiring to be in them all the time would confuse me at times.  As long as diapers where controlling my life so where the sins of my stepmother.  

Since wearing diapers full-time I have accepted this is a part of who I am and my step-mother is nothing but a past nightmare.  She will never again control my life and I learned I have no reason to feel guilty about wearing diapers when I want to.  Should I desire to never wear diapers again or wear them all the time, it is my choice and not hers.

My relationship with my wife is definately what has benefited the most.  The biggest difference is I am so much happier and pleasant to be around.  Over the last few months her attitude towards me being diapered full-time has proven that she completely accepts me for who I am.  Our communication both about life and diapers has gotten so much better and I feel more and more in love with her everyday.  We used to fight a lot about me weaing diapers and honestly since wearing them full-time we have not fought at all about them.  We now work together as a team when it comes to diapers and it makes life so much easier having her support.

It has also allowed for a lot less confusion in the bedroom.  My wife is not sexually turned on by me in a diaper at all and before I wore them full-time she never knew if she was going to be with a man today or a babygirl in diapers.  This back and fourth in diapers one minute and out of them the next was frustrating for her especially sexually.   Now that I am always in a diaper there is no longer any confusion and it simplifies things.  We have happily adapted our sex life for this and it has sexually fulfilled both of us.  Obviously happiness in the bedroom is a necessity in a relationship and together we found a way to make that work despite the fact I am in a diaper all the time.

As a diaper lover I obviuously desire diapers sexually.  Since wearing them permanently those urges are much more contained and a lot less controlling.  Diapers have now become normal for me and a part of everyday life.

Physically I sleep a lot better in the night because I'm not getting out of bed to constantly go pee pee. It also is easier on a long car ride as well as having an aisle seat on the airplane. I always find myself laughing inside when someone gets up to go to the bathroom on the airplane. I think to myself what an inconvenience. It's a lot easier for me just to go right where I am seated.

I read a similar story from Rosalie when she talked about her husband and the decision to go full-time in diapers.   There is something to the anxiety and angst that occurs when you don't have the outlet.

I don't have a partner to deal with, so my situation is significantly less complex.   I also work out of my home, so wearing a diaper full time is quite a bit easier than it would be otherwise.

I'm not wearing diapers full time, but my diaper use has increased significantly over the last few months.  I pretty much where diapers all-day and only use the toilet for #2's.  I just don't like the cleanup, and self-changing with #2's is not pleasant.  I have no experience changing a messy diaper that isn't mine, so can't comment.  I've found that my stress and anxiety have decreased, and I'm generally happier and more accepting.   I no longer wish to completely lose bladder control, but I'm just more comfortable with a diaper.

I also agree with the diaper use on an airplane.   I love the window seat on an airplane.  I sit down and go into my own world.  I don't interfere with anybody,  and they don't bother me.

I agree on lots of great uses for wearing diapers, weather full time or varying times other than 24/7.  As someone who likes to see both sides and give fair views to different opinions, there are CONS as well as pros.

CONS:  Cost involved being 24/7 in disposable diapers.    Having to always be in a diaper and often one that is wet, which is attractive to many but can get a little slimy sometimes between showers.      Possible odor from wet or messy diapers that could offend people in close proximity, such as an office with coworkers or sitting next to them in a meeting room.       There is the convienience of being able to go in you diapers wherever and whenever you need to without having to rush off to find a restroom or toilet, but you eventually will need that restroom to change your used diaper before it leaks and at that point one might be harder to find.        You always have to carry around extra diapers for diaper changes as well as wipes, powder and ointments or creams you may need, and even have a change of clothes in case of a bad leak or accident and that might not be very discreet, especially having to explain to coworkers why you started the morning in blue pants but are now wearing brown pants.        On that note, trying to hide the fact that you wear diapers 24/7 from coworkers if you choose to do so and having them discover your secret due to an unforeseen wardrobe failure.       You might even be questioned in a store or mall these days if you are carrying a backpack with your supplies into a public restroom.        There is the good chance you will be notice changing your diaper by someone else when using a public restroom.     There may be an increased chance of diaper rash or skin breakdown from 24/7.        You could be out among people with no place to change and have a blow out or tape failier and no way to take care of it.         There can be times when it's really inconvienient to be wearing diapers such as the beach, on a long bus or walking tour, under shorts, while doing strenuous sports like running, tennis, basketball, bike riding or anything where a wet diaper can chafe your skin badly.       Also events where you may have to dress in clothing that will show off diaper bulk, such as a well fitting suit or shorts.          Then you have the locker room at the gym or excersize room.  Changing from street clothes to work out shorts in a locker room with other guys while wearing a diaper for all to see.         Perhaps having to go for a fitting for a new suit or rental tuxedo and have the store clerk check you over for the fit of your pants (maybe even doing the hand in the back of the pant's tug to check waist size).

I'm sure there are other CON's as well, and I'm sure some people here will flame me for my response.  I'm not looking to discourage you from the joy of 24/7 diaper wearing as lots of people do it.  They also know how to avoid the CONS I mentioned and have well learned what it takes to wear their diapers 24/7 without many problems, or else they don't care who knows they wear diapers and it doesn't bother them much at all.  I'm just pointing out the other view here and no offence is meant by it.  

9 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I agree on lots of great uses for wearing diapers, weather full time or varying times other than 24/7.  As someone who likes to see both sides and give fair views to different opinions, there are CONS as well as pros.

CONS:  Cost involved being 24/7 in disposable diapers.    Having to always be in a diaper and often one that is wet, which is attractive to many but can get a little slimy sometimes between showers.      Possible odor from wet or messy diapers that could offend people in close proximity, such as an office with coworkers or sitting next to them in a meeting room.       There is the convienience of being able to go in you diapers wherever and whenever you need to without having to rush off to find a restroom or toilet, but you eventually will need that restroom to change your used diaper before it leaks and at that point one might be harder to find.        You always have to carry around extra diapers for diaper changes as well as wipes, powder and ointments or creams you may need, and even have a change of clothes in case of a bad leak or accident and that might not be very discreet, especially having to explain to coworkers why you started the morning in blue pants but are now wearing brown pants.        On that note, trying to hide the fact that you wear diapers 24/7 from coworkers if you choose to do so and having them discover your secret due to an unforeseen wardrobe failure.       You might even be questioned in a store or mall these days if you are carrying a backpack with your supplies into a public restroom.        There is the good chance you will be notice changing your diaper by someone else when using a public restroom.     There may be an increased chance of diaper rash or skin breakdown from 24/7.        You could be out among people with no place to change and have a blow out or tape failier and no way to take care of it.         There can be times when it's really inconvienient to be wearing diapers such as the beach, on a long bus or walking tour, under shorts, while doing strenuous sports like running, tennis, basketball, bike riding or anything where a wet diaper can chafe your skin badly.       Also events where you may have to dress in clothing that will show off diaper bulk, such as a well fitting suit or shorts.          Then you have the locker room at the gym or excersize room.  Changing from street clothes to work out shorts in a locker room with other guys while wearing a diaper for all to see.         Perhaps having to go for a fitting for a new suit or rental tuxedo and have the store clerk check you over for the fit of your pants (maybe even doing the hand in the back of the pant's tug to check waist size).

I'm sure there are other CON's as well, and I'm sure some people here will flame me for my response.  I'm not looking to discourage you from the joy of 24/7 diaper wearing as lots of people do it.  They also know how to avoid the CONS I mentioned and have well learned what it takes to wear their diapers 24/7 without many problems, or else they don't care who knows they wear diapers and it doesn't bother them much at all.  I'm just pointing out the other view here and no offence is meant by it.  

I respect your opinion but maybe you should start your own thread on "The Cons of Wearing 24/7," as opposed to sabotaging my real life post .  From everything I have read you have never worn diapers 24/7 so what makes you qualified to even give any advice on it?  Your advice is all hypothetical and not based off of experience.

Without further a do I will tell you how I feel about your hypothetical cons list.

1.)  Disposable diapers do cost a lot of money and I make a lot of it.  You cannot put a price for one to be happy so for me cost is irrelevant.

2.)  I take Nullo pills everyday and my urine hardly smells after I take a diaper off I have worn for 12 hours.  I can guarantee you that no one has ever smelled my wet diaper and never will unless they are changing me.

3.)  A co-worker is never going to find out I wear diapers because of a wardrobe malfunction short of my clothes being ripped off me by a tornado.  If my onesie failed I am backed up by my fixing pants.  Before you even get to my diaper there is a pair of white PUL protective briefs.  I cannot imagine a wardrobe failure that would ever expose my diaper.  

4.)  Changing in a locker room are you kidding me?  Every gym has a bathroom with stalls and you can change privately there.  Personally I could care less who sees in a gym.

5.)  I have never been stopped and asked why I have a backpack when walking in somewhere to change my diaper.  This includes malls, gas stations, restaurants, and stores.  I change in public all the time and generally always have my bag.  Sometimes I will even walk in the restroom just holding a plain white diaper in my hand.

With all that said there are times that you are limited if you wear diapers 24/7.  Work is a challenge if you do not want anyone to know.  As you have said without experience of your own you learn to adapt and overcome those challenges.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think it's fantastic that your wife is accepting and supporting your babygirl side. I can't even imagine what it took for the both of you to make the relationship work out; I'm sure it wasn't easy.

It's really cool that they have been a tool of comfort and a means to put the past behind you.

I hope you keep wearing your diapers and keep being yourself.

I started my 24/7 journey a bit before you, as I've read in your other posts, and I can relate to a lot of the feelings and changes; I'm definitely more happy and I enjoy the perks of not needing a public restroom. I haven't ran into any cons that would make me not want to wear; they are completely manageable and most of the time they can be avoided with simple preplanning (like changing before going out so you won't need a change until you get back).

Life happens, wear diapers.

I'm 24/7, have been for over 5 years.  I wear ATNs with a Huggies size 6 soaker.  I cut slits in the baby diaper so it will drain into my bigger diaper.  This allows me to wear one diaper combination for the time I'm at work, then I change when I get home and wear the same combination All Through the Night.  I will get an occasional rash but I treat that with Desitin and I'm good to go.

3 hours ago, dlinmsp said:

I'm 24/7, have been for over 5 years.  I wear ATNs with a Huggies size 6 soaker.  I cut slits in the baby diaper so it will drain into my bigger diaper.  This allows me to wear one diaper combination for the time I'm at work, then I change when I get home and wear the same combination All Through the Night.  I will get an occasional rash but I treat that with Desitin and I'm good to go.

I do get the occasional rash as well.  (Like once a month) I use calmoseptine ointment and it is cleared up by the morning.

5 hours ago, Ferix said:

I think it's fantastic that your wife is accepting and supporting your babygirl side. I can't even imagine what it took for the both of you to make the relationship work out; I'm sure it wasn't easy.

It's really cool that they have been a tool of comfort and a means to put the past behind you.

I hope you keep wearing your diapers and keep being yourself.

I started my 24/7 journey a bit before you, as I've read in your other posts, and I can relate to a lot of the feelings and changes; I'm definitely more happy and I enjoy the perks of not needing a public restroom. I haven't ran into any cons that would make me not want to wear; they are completely manageable and most of the time they can be avoided with simple preplanning (like changing before going out so you won't need a change until you get back).

Life happens, wear diapers.

Thank you for the encouraging words.  I can not even explain to you the level of gratitude I have for my wife for her understanding and acceptance.  Our relationship truly is the definition of unconditional love.   It took so much for both of us to be where we are today.  That is why I try and give this forum all my wisdom with diapers and being married.  Remember my wife used to despise my diapers and now she is always by my side despite making myself almost unpotty trianed.  Love found a way.  Never give up hope.

If there were so many cons wearing diapers 24/7 those of us that do not suffer from medical incontinence would not wear them all the time.  In all of us that have chosen to wear fulltime there is a happiness in doing so that makes the diapers go on, and off, and back on again.  It satifies a desire in our being and that desire is different for all us.  What we all share is diapers make us feel good and happy which far outweighs the inconvience of carrying a diaper bag around and the occasional diaper rash.

On 1/30/2018 at 10:17 AM, spark said:

I read a similar story from Rosalie when she talked about her husband and the decision to go full-time in diapers.   There is something to the anxiety and angst that occurs when you don't have the outlet.

I don't have a partner to deal with, so my situation is significantly less complex.   I also work out of my home, so wearing a diaper full time is quite a bit easier than it would be otherwise.

I'm not wearing diapers full time, but my diaper use has increased significantly over the last few months.  I pretty much where diapers all-day and only use the toilet for #2's.  I just don't like the cleanup, and self-changing with #2's is not pleasant.  I have no experience changing a messy diaper that isn't mine, so can't comment.  I've found that my stress and anxiety have decreased, and I'm generally happier and more accepting.   I no longer wish to completely lose bladder control, but I'm just more comfortable with a diaper.

I also agree with the diaper use on an airplane.   I love the window seat on an airplane.  I sit down and go into my own world.  I don't interfere with anybody,  and they don't bother me.

That is exactly true. We wrote and article exactly on this point. https://abdiscover.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/24-7.pdf

It has been a struggle at first being in diapers full time.  But after a while it is more and more relaxing .  Not having to worry about  having to stop  and worry about about issues.  My wife changes me and takes care of the majority of my diaper issues.  She does not mind it.   I'm given a baby bottle with either milk or water during changes and then a pacifer.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, herb330 said:

It has been a struggle at first being in diapers full time.  But after a while it is more and more relaxing .  Not having to worry about  having to stop  and worry about about issues.  My wife changes me and takes care of the majority of my diaper issues.  She does not mind it.   I'm given a baby bottle with either milk or water during changes and then a pacifer.

My hubby wears 247 and is generally responsible for his own nappy changes. However, during baby time, I take charge and responsibilty for his nappy changes as he isnt particularly responsible - like most toddlers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2018 at 6:04 PM, rosalie.bent said:

IN another thread, people were discussing 24/7. I have to say just how helpful it can be to so many people.

This discussion is a little different than most of those threads.   A lot of those threads are focused on the incontinence aspect, or the desire to be fully incontinent.  This thread is more focused on the emotional security gained from accepting a diaper as a full-time thing.  It's not a special thing, it's not a thrill, it's just a diaper that I wear.  In my case, it's not all the time, but more often than not.

In my case, I'm not at all incontinent in the physical sense, and I don't have a desire to be incontinent either.   I use the bathroom for solid waste, but I pee in diapers most of the time.   I think somebody like you would likely see red flags of my little status (not sure if red flags is the right connotation) if you visited my home, or if you met me in person,  However I've never once been called on it.

As for my diapers potentially being noticed by a friend.  I'm nearly 50 years old and have a variety of minor health issues.  There is nothing unusual with a 50-year-old male with a history of incontinence, and I'm sure most of my friends would see it that way.

Wow lots to read. But i went 247 back in october. Not #2s its the best thing we (I'm married and in a mdlb relationship) have ever done. 

I'm lucky in the fact i pretty much work alone. My wife accepts me for who i am and we have a disposable income. 

I will read up later.

A recent benefit for me being 24/7 is having total knee replacement surgery.  It's coming up on 2 weeks since the surgery and my surgical leg is still quite swollen.

Being in diapers and plastic pants 24/7 gives me a natural outlet to drain off the excess fluid I'm carrying without having to worry about finding a restroom.  Rusty Pins has been very helpful in seeing me through this phase of recovery.  I've read a lot about the swelling issues and what is generically suggested for dealing with the pain and discomfort.

If any of you have had similar surgeries or have any home remedies I would really appreciate your help and advice.  This community is always ready to help fellow members whether new or established.

As always - Thanks

22 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

That is awesome...I have never heard that acronym.  I guess in my case it would be MDLG.

Yeah if your in a mummy domme little girl role. And the main one is DDLG so many ddlg relationships

5 hours ago, KinsyInRibbons said:

This was an extremely rude response. You say you respect his opinion, then you tell him it is worthless due to your perception of his experience. This is called gatekeeping.

So, as a girl who wears 24/7, let me say this:

There are no real pros for me. Now I choose to wear, I am not forced to. I do it because I am calmer and less prone to panic attacks. That is the only pro, for me at least. Yes I have come to annoy minor benefits, such as not getting up during movies, etc... but those are hardly pros...

If you wet yourself during a movie, you are stuck there until the movie ends, in a wet diaper. Now while some people love sitting in a wet diaper, I don't, and nor do most babies, or people with need. I worry about the rash, etc... to top this off, I have had a few leaks, and they have all occurred when I was sitting in one position for a long time... you know, like movies. I would still rather not pee during a movie, even if I am diapered.

Now to your list of responses:

1.) Great, you have a lot of money. You are not typical. Most people struggle to get by, and the cost factor is a huge problem. Until recently, it was my largest problem, and resulted in me using store brands mixed in with my premiums. I would often wear CVS brand when at home, knowing the increased risk, and save my premiums for when I was out and about or had guests over. This is a huge hurdle, and while it may not be a big one for you, your dismissal of it as "cost is irrelevant" is extremely arrogant and out of touch.

2.) I wont comment as I had never even heard of Nullo pills, but my instincts say it is snake oil. The smell from urine is from the ammonia salt in it. As it concentrates in the diaper, it becomes stronger, especially as the H2O is pulled into the gel, leaving the salts undiluted. These salts then break down into ammonia gas, which generates that unique urine smell. Now, with the amount of layers you wear, this may not be a problem as the gas will get caught before it leaves, but for people like me who live in regions where 120 degree temperatures during the summer is considered a cool day, that many layers is impossible. That would LITERALLY, and I mean that in the truest sense, kill us, or banish us to a life indoors and a very high AC bill.

3.) Your layers, as mentioned above, are not possible for everyone else, and I will point out the cost again. Those are all specialty articles, meaning you aint going down to Target to buy em. They cost money, and take up storage space, which is already in short supply thanks to the stocks of disposables and other stuff needed. Not to mention all that extra "stuff" increases the likelihood of discover because with each layer, it becomes more noticeable. Take a bead. Then cover it with a single tissue. Then a second... notice that while the shape of the bead becomes obscured with each layer, its presence becomes more obvious. The same thing happens with clothing, unless it is worn very loosely, which has social consequences for men, as most suits and formal attire are pretty close to form fitting. Women, who are fashion conscious, can run into issues, as sadly the tighter looks are moving back into fashion. (Le sigh at the demise of the fluffy skirts.)

4.) I don't know about men's rooms, or men's stalls, but unless the handy cap stall is open, even a tiny little thing like me feels cramped in a bathroom stall, and I would NEVER try and change in one. I don't use the gym locker room. Now my gym has a single stall family restroom that I do use if a change has to happen now, but I would never change in the locker room. Good on you for not caring. While I am open about my diapers with friends and people I know I can trust, I am NOT open about it to strangers. I don't care if they find out, but I am not going to make it easy for them to find out, I am going to do everything in my power to keep my underwear my own business... you know... like I would if I was still wearing panties.

5.) Man, how I would love to be a white dude. I am a white red headed women, and I get stopped ALL the time when I enter the mall. You see, malls in my area don't like people carrying around larger bags. I am often told to leave my bag in my car. The purses they allow in the mall are too small for a diaper, and as I do not have a child, I do not qualify for the diaper bag exemption. Now, I have seen well dressed men walk in with briefcases, or even satchel bags, but I guess they are not the thieving type, where as young women, minorities, etc... are. So I am glad you have not had this issue... but because you have not had it, does not mean it that it does not happen.

See, the problem you are facing is you dismissed him outright because he does not have experience. As I just showed you, experiences vary, but I also showed that I can make reasonable assumptions based on experiences, and knowledge of the surrounding situations. This is called logical reasoning, and is an important human skill, in fact it is the reason we have buildings, tools, and diapers. We can connect random bits of knowledge and combine them into a conclusion that allows us to know without always experiencing.

Being diapered 24/7 takes a butt ton of work, is a pain in the ass, and I will say, it is controversial here, but it is not more convenient. Fuck, it is far far far more inconvenient then my pantie wearing days were on their worst. Before, I just had to track period days, have an extra pair of panties, and make sure I had an emergency tampon when my time was coming. That was the extent of my private area preparations. Now I have to have extra diapers, still gotta carry the fucking tampons because a diaper does not make a good substitute, track my days, carry powder and lotion, and normally a sundress or something, because I can fold them up pretty small in case something happens. During the summer, I have bike shorts on all the time, and during winter tights on all the time. Diaper changes take longer than going to the bathroom, even if there is a line, because I would still be standing in the freaking line to change my diaper.

Again, the only pro that I have is that they reduce agitation and prevent panic attacks. All other forms of enjoyment are more akin to Stockholm syndrome, at least for me.

I am fascinated by what malls you visit. I have been to a great number and NEVER come across one that bans or restricts backpacks or has limits on handbag sizes. Now if you wander into a jewellery store I can see you point but out in a mall... never seen it happen nor know of anywhere that it does.

If wearing diapers reduces panic attacks and agitation then that is great, but why would you think the price and inconvenience was not worth the result? My hubby is 24/7 and prior to that was extremely stressed, moody, dreadful sleeper and often plain unhappy. 24/7 completely ended that cycle and in its place can peace, calm and predictable moods. Is it a lot of work to be 24/7? yep. Is it a lof of cost? Absolutely. Is it worth it? ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. 

Going 24/7 is a big step and requires a lot of planning, expense and consideration of the issues involved. But once you've done that, you get the benefits and if the benefits are high enough, the costs are more than worth it.

Fashion IS a casualty of 24/7 although perhaps not quite as bad as you suggest. Men can certainly wear suits and no one will know. Is your bum a bit larger than usual? Yes and no. If you wear 24/7 then your bum is always the same size:) Womens fashion choices are certainly much more restrictive than mens, but the options are still plentiful.

I am glad that diapers have reduced your panic attacks and I find that fascinating. You dont say if you are ABDL and you suggest that perhaps you arent, but I'd love to know either way.

Cheers.

11 hours ago, KinsyInRibbons said:

This was an extremely rude response. You say you respect his opinion, then you tell him it is worthless due to your perception of his experience. This is called gatekeeping.

So, as a girl who wears 24/7, let me say this:

There are no real pros for me. Now I choose to wear, I am not forced to. I do it because I am calmer and less prone to panic attacks. That is the only pro, for me at least. Yes I have come to annoy minor benefits, such as not getting up during movies, etc... but those are hardly pros...

I'm not sure why you chose to make a verbally aggressive to something that you likely misinterpreted.    The cons of wearing a diaper full time are understood.   You mentioned cost, which used to be a factor at times because I couldn't also afford to buy new supplies.  Now I can replace my supplies with the same frequency that I replace my prescriptions,  which I feel diapers qualify as medicine for me.

The whole point of the original post was to discuss the very real benefits that some of us get from accepting diapers as just an everyday thing.   One of the key benefits in my opinion, and I think others, is that it frees us up.   Diapers just are what they are, and they fact that I wear them to feel less anxious around people and function as regular human being is freeing.   

As for some of your reasons, I think you might be making more of them than you really need.    I rarely have to change my diaper in a public place.   A good diaper can hold more than enough that I can usually stay in the same diaper for a long time.   I've skied in a diaper and worn the same diaper for more than 12 waking hours.  I don't pee constantly in, and sometimes use the toilet to make sure it doesn't get too soaked.    If I did need to change, I would cross that bridge when it came.   I don't need to worry about carry my supplies to public places that might not allow bags because I would prepare for that.   Worst case scenario, I put on a Pull-Up and use the bathroom (no law against using the toilet).

I don't have to worry about smells because I don't poop in my diapers, and certainly could plan for that if I needed to.    I've never once been confronted by strangers, or friends, about my diapers, and I've worn in front of them.    I've never told them, and AFAIK, none of them know.   If they do, they don't say anything.    

If it is too hot to wear diapers in the summer, then don't wear them.   You're fortunate, you don't have a physical need to wear diapers.   There are those out there who don't have the option and need to wear them to avoid messing or wetting themselves.  I won't wet myself but want to wear a diaper.  BTW, I'm fully aware of your hyperbole.   120 is not considered a cool day in Riverside.  If you had said 95, I would give you a pass.  It's hot, but:huh:

I don't mean to be rude, but I know it takes work.   I also know there is a chance for some embarrassment, but I've been embarrassed before and will be embarrassed again.   I'm aware of the cost, but I've found benefit in wearing diapers 80% of the time.  I'm not 100% and don't really care. 

Why are you choosing to wear them if you find so little benefit in wearing them, or it causing you so much stress. They are other methods to deal with anxiety.   I have a good friend who uses marijuana and needs it.  IMO, he needs his marijuana more than I need my diapers.   His method works, but it has just as many drawbacks.

You have to remember that Rusty Pins doesn't share the same experience because he chooses to avoid wearing in public situations, and he was trying to give advice to somebody who has chosen to wear full time.  It's like a Cessna Pilot trying to talk about landing a jet to a commercial pilot.  And there was a risk that the discussion would go down a route the OP didn't intend.   We've had the discussion about the pros and cons of diaper wearing, and I suspect we will continue.  That wasn't the intention of this discussion.

Interesting topic. Good arguments, absolutely. Pros and cons on wearing full time aka. 24/7.

I have been 24/7 for four years, and counting. Have there been episodes where my diaper obstructed me from doing something? no. Have I had my bagpack (diaper bag) checked, hell yes. I even remember one time going through airport security and they wanted to check my carry on luggage because of my wet wipes. diapers where at full display. Was that embarrassing, yes. Did it stop me from wearing 24/7, and stop having extra diapers in my carry on luggage again, absolutely not.

As others have mentioned, ever since I took the decision to be in diapers 24/7, I have not been more happy and relaxed. Besides being comfortable for me, they provide me with an emotional happiness which I believe is hard to put any value on. But for me, it has been worth it 100%. The only thing I regret, is that I didn't do it a lot sooner than I did.

A lot mention, that being in diapers 24/7 means a very big expense, but sorry I cannot relate to that. My expense on a monthly basis is approx 50 to 60 USD, but then again I don't wear ABDL diapers which are more costly than more ordinary medical diapers, and ABDL diapers do not outperform medical diapers at all. At least not if you chose your brand of diapers wisely.

However what I do to cut down on expenses, is that I use cloth diaper boosters in my disposable diaper (took the advise from someone else on this site) and they work amazingly in spreading wetness so that you utilize more if not all of the padding in a disposable diaper. Again resulting in that you don't need frequent changes, which cuts down on diaper usage.

Nighttime, it's clothdiapers and plastic pants both because they are awesome in seeping up wetness no matter how much you wet, and does a terrific job in preventing any leaks in bed no matter how much you roll around in bed.

Lately, I have begun messing in my diaper in the morning, which in the beginning was a bit of a hassle, cleaning a cloth diaper from poop takes time, and they do get stained, however I found out that adding a disposable pad with leakguards works amazingly. So now I can pee or poop freely.

Sidenote.

Even though I'm wearing diapers 24/7, just wearing is not enough for me, I want to become truly dependent on them, only then will I achieve my level of true happiness. But that I'll discuss in another thread more suited for such a topic.

13 hours ago, KinsyInRibbons said:

Rusty Pins was not using his experiences, but using logical conjecture to make reasonable claims. It is responsible to present the negative as well as the positive, especially with people who are considering going full time. It is best to understand the need.

As far as my location, I no longer live in Riverside, but have zero interest to change my location as it was probably pretty stupid to let people know I live in Riverside in the first place, but I am not going to fault you for using my profile information. (Hint, I am not 22 either, I am actually older :-p I obfuscate that though for protection reasons.) 

Why do I choose to wear them? Because it feels more right then the girdle thingy I used to wear. Before diapers, I would wear a girdle that covered the top half of my hips, up to just below my bust. It wasn't a shaping girdle, it was just tight, and helped me feel safe. The problem was that I hated wearing it, as by the end of the day it was uncomfortable, people normally bloat a little during the day, so near the end of the day it was too tight, and I couldn't wear it to bed, as the skin needed to breath at some point. Diapers, while more expensive, offer most of the same benefit, with more comfort.

Trust me when I say this, I can not function without the diapers or the girdle. I function just fine with them though. So yes, they are worth the cons to me. However, I would not wear 24/7 if I could function without this "safety" blanket.

As for the final thing about a Cessna Pilot, to a Commercial Jet, apples to oranges. Wearing diapers is not a complex skill that takes months of training, and hours of flight time (cessna) or years of training, and even more flight time. (commercial air) Wearing diapers is a simple thing which has easily observed pros and cons that do not need first hand experience to make predictions with.

This is more akin to a Cessna Pilot and Jet Liner pilot talking about the pros and cons of a navigation system. They all understand the purpose and use of them, and even though neither may of used it before, they can look at its features and determine its pros and cons. Even if the end use will be slightly different for each of them.

It doesn't matter where you live.   You still made a verbally aggressive response which included calling the OP arrogant and rude.

What makes this discussion so interesting, and I hope for others as well, is that it is one of the few threads on this board that is more geared for those of us who have a deeper understanding of our personal diaper use.  Most the discussion threads are on topics that tend to be much more basic (wetting while lying down for example, or wearing outside for the first time).   There is no problem with those threads, but it's nice to have one that is geared towards something that reaches a deeper level.

To keep in context of what the original post was.   Mark has decided to go full time in diapers, which includes printed Princess Diapers that would likely cause odd looks from his colleagues.   In the process of making that decision, he found a comfort level for himself.   It's freed him up on anxiety and noticed a benefit that is more than just convenience.    That's a very interesting discussion, especially because others have had similar experiences.

However, I don't need to lecture him on the cons because it appears that he is fully aware of those cons.      I've worn diapers for 20 years and have worn them in public more times than I can remember.  Do you honestly think I need to be lectured on the cons of wearing diapers?   There are very few of them that I haven't personally experience, or learned to manage in the last 20 years of diaper wearing?    I don't need to be told that diapers are expensive because I've been paying them for 20 years.  Some of those times I've been nearly broke.    I know that diapers can leak, and know that diapers can smell.    I know that wearing a diaper on a hot day can create issues.

There is nothing wrong with sharing personal challenges of wearing diapers full time in the context of the discussion.   But not imposing your personal challenges on others.     I mitigate a lot of the challenges that you mentioned, so they aren't big issues for me.   When I'm going to out for a few hours, I tend to leave with a fresh diaper that I know can last.    I try not to completely flood my diaper, and I don't poop in my diaper.     I budget for my diapers, the same way I budget for my medicine or car maintenance.   It's important, so I make sure I have the money for it.

17 hours ago, KinsyInRibbons said:

Rusty Pins was not using his experiences, but using logical conjecture to make reasonable claims. It is responsible to present the negative as well as the positive, especially with people who are considering going full time. It is best to understand the need.

As far as my location, I no longer live in Riverside, but have zero interest to change my location as it was probably pretty stupid to let people know I live in Riverside in the first place, but I am not going to fault you for using my profile information. (Hint, I am not 22 either, I am actually older :-p I obfuscate that though for protection reasons.) 

Why do I choose to wear them? Because it feels more right then the girdle thingy I used to wear. Before diapers, I would wear a girdle that covered the top half of my hips, up to just below my bust. It wasn't a shaping girdle, it was just tight, and helped me feel safe. The problem was that I hated wearing it, as by the end of the day it was uncomfortable, people normally bloat a little during the day, so near the end of the day it was too tight, and I couldn't wear it to bed, as the skin needed to breath at some point. Diapers, while more expensive, offer most of the same benefit, with more comfort.

Trust me when I say this, I can not function without the diapers or the girdle. I function just fine with them though. So yes, they are worth the cons to me. However, I would not wear 24/7 if I could function without this "safety" blanket.

As for the final thing about a Cessna Pilot, to a Commercial Jet, apples to oranges. Wearing diapers is not a complex skill that takes months of training, and hours of flight time (cessna) or years of training, and even more flight time. (commercial air) Wearing diapers is a simple thing which has easily observed pros and cons that do not need first hand experience to make predictions with.

This is more akin to a Cessna Pilot and Jet Liner pilot talking about the pros and cons of a navigation system. They all understand the purpose and use of them, and even though neither may of used it before, they can look at its features and determine its pros and cons. Even if the end use will be slightly different for each of them.

The whole purpose of this thread was the BENIFITS of wearing diapers 24/7.  There is enough negativity when it comes to wearing diapers and this was about being a positive post for those with inhibitions about the decision to wear diapers full time.  People spend too much time on here sharing why not to do this or that in diapers.  I was probably a little hard on Rusty Pins and if you are reading this I do sincerely apologize.  I have messaged him on many occasions and I do respect his many words of wisdom.  Honestly I was just so tired of cons and why not to do this or that when it comes to diapers.  I wanted people to read this thread and understand wearing diapers fulltime is not life altering and can as the title says have more benifits than what you may think.

As far as the heat thing, I work industrial maintenance in factories in Mexicali, Mexico in the summer for months on end sometimes.   The temeperatures reach daily in the 115s to 120s. I still wear my layers and I still wear my diapers.  Obviously you need much more baby powder and to change more regularly but it is far from impossible.

My wife also confirmed a 100% that the Nullo pills have reduced the smell of my pee pee tremendously.   She confirmed before taking the pills....which are chlorophyll tablets, she would gag every time she changed me.  Now there is barely any smell at all...her words not mine.