LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Through the Storm

Wow I am blushing just sitting here reading this. Seriously it was another good addition and I would have liked to give it a like but I always seem to run out at this time of the day and don’t get any more until around 6:00 am. I will say I enjoyed it and I want to enjoy more. 

7 hours ago, CDfm said:

Wow I am blushing just sitting here reading this. Seriously it was another good addition and I would have liked to give it a like but I always seem to run out at this time of the day and don’t get any more until around 6:00 am. I will say I enjoyed it and I want to enjoy more. 

Thank you :)

Having a bit of a creative slump will hopefully be back writing soon.

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/22/2018 at 8:05 AM, YourFNF said:

The gnomish traveler’s kitchen is definitely one of the most interesting eateries Bri’s ever dined in. Warm wood and plaster walls mix with rich fabrics, there’s even some kind of birch like tree growing through the middle of the building. The seating is cushioned pits around a low circular table with a griddle in the center and a live band is playing Brasser on stage. Sure enough, one the staff is there cooking with them right at the table. The food is a kaleidoscopic firework. The cream sauce almost seems French, but the spice mix is almost like Indian? And that one root vegetable almost like parsnips but nuttier? There must twenty various kinds of herbs and spices. It’s freaking amazing.

“So mom, about your tattoo I really want to hear the story behind that.”

“We’ll it’s kind of embarrassing, I was honestly hoping that you wouldn’t ask about that while out of the house.” Gwen is visibly blushing

“Ah come one hone it’s short, sweet, and hilarious. Perfect dinner conversation.” Renny is smiling mischievously. “Only you would consider me getting my….” Gwen cuts off abruptly. “Would make perfect ‘dinner conversation.”

“Ah come on mom I love that story.” Callie whines

“Yeah come on mom.” Liam is grinning

“Okay fine, you win.” Gwen has a look of beleaguered amusement on her face. “We had just gotten married and jetted off to the Spice Islands for our honey moon. It was your stereotypical tropical get away. Including the drunken partying and your mother was certainly do her best to get me out of my shell. She even got me onto a clothing optional beach.”

“Most beaches there are clothing optional dear, I’m just really good at getting you out of them.” Gwen shrugs

“By the tenth night of our trip, I was definitely in the spirit of things. We we’re at this dive bar down on the water, drinking with some of the locals, and Renny was being extra flirty that evening. What was it you said again?”

“That your ass was the only thing in this place that looked remotely good. No, delicious and that I wanted to eat it right here on the table. I know. I know. Not the most romantic or articulate statement but in my defense, I had had a shit ton of fruity holiday drinks by that point.”

“And in my naivete, I naturally said I didn’t believe she would.”

“So, I said you want to bet?” Renny is getting quite animated grinning impishly as she recounts the story. “So at that point it was on, although I still didn’t realize she was serious.”

“I set the terms. If she wins ten thousand guilden to the charity of her choice.”
“And if you won?” Bri is leaning forward excitement on her face cheeks a bit flushed from the liberally supplied beer and cider. “She would get a tattoo to commemorate it.”

“Oh my God!” Bri is giggling hysterically at the realization.

“I know right?” Callie is laughing hard and almost snorts out her beer.

“So yes dear, my young gorgeous wife had me bent over the table with my shorts at my hips before I could even react and was making out with my asshole in front of the entire bar.”

“Holy shit!” Bri squeals

“That’s my moms.” Liam says smirking

“I asked her if she had enough and what is you said dear?”

“Fuck no....” “So I went back to work”

“And I came within thirty seconds.” Everyone including the host is laughing and ribbing each other over the story.

Awwwwwe man?? It’s just getting good!! 

4 hours ago, BabySerenity said:

wwwwwe man?? It’s just getting good!! 

Yeah that's kinda the curse of my very disorganized writing and creative style... 20 or so WIPS either dead or on indefinite hiatus... So dead... Kinda amazed to see people still reading this one. I'm glad you enjoyed what does exist of this one... 😅🤷‍♀️🙈💜

Yeah I don’t have alot to do right now except wait for mommy to get out of hospital so she can cuckold me the day we marry and make me her sissy baby girl!! So I get bored when I can’t talk to her and all I do is read diaper stories ABDL cuckold stuff!!

16 hours ago, BabySerenity said:

bored when I can’t talk to her and all I do is read diaper stories ABDL cuckold stuff!!

Whelp I hope she has swift recovery and congrats to you two 💜

• Like 1