LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hurry and get my diapers on!

So I have been not feeling the best. I have only worked a few days in the last few weeks and this has lead to me wearing diapers a lot lately. I had to poop just as my lunch was ready and I don't like using my diapers for this. So I set my lunch down and used the toilet  like a big person. My diapers we're wet and needed to be changed so I tossed them on the wash pile and since I was ready to eat lunch I just pulled up my plastic pants and decided I would rediaper after I ate. Naturally I got into the show I started to watch while eating and remained undiapered for a while. Here is where it got weird.  I got the urge to pee and the first thought I had was oh no I better get my diapers back on cause I need to wet! First off I didn't think I need to pee I thought wet! Second was the idea of using the toilet didn't enter my mind until later like it wasn't an option! Anyone else ever had this or am I just wearing diapers to much lately and need a break?

I have something similar to this, though luckily it only seems to happen when diapered (without diapers, I'm totally normal and continent)

If I wake up in the morning and head to the kitchen diapered without hitting the bathroom first, I'll wet my morning diapers while making breakfast.  When I return from work, if I haven't used the restroom recently, I'll wet my pull ups while settling in.  I've also tested this with my evening diapers that I wear when home.  I'll constantly wet while playing video games or working on my computer, but if I'm wearing panties, not a thing.

It's a body-training thing in my opinion, mind over matter.

I hate waking up, having to pee, not padded and only have time for one wetting. Even though it would be a good one, I'm not wasting a dry247 if I've got to shower and shave for work in the next hour. When I've got a good supply of pull ups it's all good but I've been out of those for a while and my tape ups are running low too. It' not in the budget right now for abena pull ups and an order of good tape ups. Sucks being a grown up.

If I'm wearing a diaper and have to pee....then that diapers going to get wet.  It feels like I have little choice in the matter.  However...if I'm not in diapers then I can hold it just fine and make it to the toilet.

I'm sure it's all in my head....

I have been diagnosed with OAB and UI and have been 24/7 for the last 5 years but will still use a restroom if my diapers are close to leaking.  Sometimes, though, I find the restroom is in use and there is no way I can hold it without wetting myself.

I'm not sure if I could very long without the safety of wearing my diapers.

I am only not diapered when I am getting "air time" for skin health and i am on bed pad so it's meant to contain any waste a diaper normaly would , some people consider them changing pads or baby pads even when fully diapered I am sitting on pad, most people don't even notice when they sit down both my recliners have matching bed pads on them all the time , it's more convient to have them in place all the time than to have to think about if I want out of my wheelchair. 20 + years of IC teaches these lessons ,no matter where or when it needs to be prepared for the eventuality of a diaper failure and anytime your not prepared Murphy's law reminds you he's still the law , for lack of any more dedicated adult diaper law or patron saint, Murphy fills in .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

My urge to wear diapers is strongest when I need to pee. Many times at night I'll need to pee before going to bed and I'll decide to put my overnight diaper on quickly and wet it. Sometimes I begin to wet before I've finished taping my diaper into place and have to hold my hand under the diaper to prevent its leaking. Also, when doing cardio exercise, I wear a GoodNites for girls (I prefer the owl to the superheroes) under my exercise shorts, in case I need to pee while in the middle of a timed workout. Usually I don't wet it while working out but do wet it just after stopping or just after getting home.