LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“I would never ever  do that especially to any little. I feel all Little’s should be treated as babies if that’s what people see them as. Even though that’s right but if  they have no rights there basically babies” 

“ yea she would like that can she sleep in my room tonight then. In my big girl bed. “ Chloe asked hoping it was a yes. 

“Babies are loved, carefor, they laugh when have you ever seen a little who made a baby laugh, smiled that wasn’t force, been loved cause all I’ve ever seen is fear in there eyes, looking always in pain and there are the truly broken ones are alive but dead at the same time so if that how babies are made to be treated I’ll rather be on the streets and actually die there then what you a lot think we should be treated and we have rights like everybody in the world because I study human rights “ jess said her voice turning hard as she didn’t look at Mya but off into the distance 

“maybe Chloe we don’t know if she is staying or not she may not want to stay “ hanna says truthfully as she parks and gets Chloe out of the car 

“ not all Little’s have great in there eye but ost do your right. I don’t want you to be one of those Little’s that have fear in there eyes . I want you to be loved and cared for not living on the streets because some one took away your rights. I want you to be safe in sound in a bed where you can have a hot meal each day. I’m not. Trying to force you and I’m not forcing you into being a baby little either “ mya lectured she was trying to hurt Jess but help her. 

“ why not mommy she should stay “ Chloe says not really thinking about it. 

“I like I said the ones who don’t are like living play things alive but dead inside...I want those things too and I did have those thing but like you said someone took my rights so does it really matter if I agree to your offer or not ?” Jess ask looking at Mya not fully trusting her but she was listening and still standing there that was more she done  then ran away to get away from sick people she encounter 

“She doesn’t trust our kind baby and has every right to “ hanna says with a soft frown on her face 

“ you are right they are dead inside.  It does matter in my hands if you don’t agree I won’t make and let go back on the streets. But if you do agree I can promise you will always have a roof over your head and three meals a day “ mya said looking down at Jess.

“Why mommy is because we’re bigger. Can we go to get Jess a duck instead of a teddy she likes ducks I think “ Chloe said. 

Jess look away for a moment to think before saying “I hold the right to leave if I feel like your trying to make me like other littles I understand if you see me as baby and I’ll respect your choice to treat me like one if you really must but treat me like other bigs do to little like I’m not human at all I will leave deal ?” Jess says turning back to Mya with her hand out to shake 

“maybe honey first let’s get Jess some clothes anyway even if she stays or not “ hanna says as she gets Chloe out of the car and carries her to the mall 

“ that’s a deal and I promise not to over baby you. Now how about we go give you a nice warm bubble bath” mya says shaking jess hand then picking her up and carrying her inside the house.  Mya carried Jess right up to the bathroom and started to run some water. “ you strip while I text Hanna” 

she agreed to stay with us. She said I could baby her so get some baby supplies nothing that say little on it regular baby supplies mya sent the text to hanna. 

“ okay mommy “ Chloe says laying her head down on Hanna shoulder. 

Jess little out a small cute epp sound when Mya pick her up and took her inside jess didn’t really get to look around the house but the bathroom when she was set down jess nodded shyly as she gets undress and waits for Mya gets back as she looks around the big bathroom 

hanna read the text and nodded her head and texted back will do going to go to babies r us then and pick up clothes and other stuff from there then hanna sent Mya “mama just sent me a text saying jess going to stay with us honey “ hanna explains to Chloe as she walks into babies r us and puts Chloe in the cart and starts shopping 

Mya came back and placed jess in the tub. Mya put alittle rubber duck in the bath then started to wash jess up.  She was really dirty so mya used lots of soap. 

“ you are definitely taking a bath daily after this “ mya said. 

Chloe smiled. “ does that mean he’d going to be my baby sister”

Jess relaxes right away when Mya starts washing her “I have no problem with that “ she mumbles out 

“yes but slowly going to baby her so no bossing her around “ hanna says as she starts picking out unsex clothes and stuff she didn’t know what jess like but it was to cold yet for dresses and skirts so stuck to pants as a safe option and other baby stuff that could be use for boys or girls also a blanket with baby animals on it and  she then got to the toys and pick a few cuddly toys from different shows that jess might like, a baby Micky and Mini mouse a few from Sesame Street and a couple others she thought where cute “want to pick a toy from here honey?” Hanna ask Chloe 

Mya then takes some shampoo and washed jess hair with lots of it seeing it’s dirty. “ you have lots of knots maybe a hair cut “ mya suggested. 

Chloe looked at all the toys in the car. “ the duck mommmy she will like it and the duck pajamas.” Chloe said. 

“Sure I hate having long hair anyway” jess says with a shrug 

“Okay honey and do you want a toy from here ?” Hanna ask as she got a duck for jess and the pjs glad Chloe wasn’t getting jealous that they had to shop for jess 

“ well it’s going to be to short just shoulder length “ mya said rinsing it out for her. “ okay this water really dirty so I’m going to get out and run a new bath and put you back in “ mya said taking Jess out 

Chloe thought about it. “ no I’m good “ chloe said. 

“ no I want to wash your hair again” mya said rinsing out the tub and putting jess back in it and washing her hair again. 

Chloe kicked her feet in the cart smiling. 

“ mommy is Jess going to sleep in my room now or in your room since she’s a baby” Chloe asked. 

“Oh okay that fine” jess says as she let’s Mya carry on 

“I’m not sure honey I’ll need to ask mama when we get home “ hanna says then pays for everything then pushes Chloe out to the car and packs everything away into the  trunk then puts Chloe into her seat 

Mya finished washing jess hair then wrapped her in a nice warm towel. “ hopefully mommy and sissy will be here soon” mya said carrying Jess to her bedroom. “  hmm now we have to get you a place to sleep don’t we “ 

Chloe sat in her carsear kicking her legs. She started to talking to Hanna about everything  

Jess snuggle into the towel “yeah hopefully “ she mumble as she look around as she was carried “so am I sleeping in here then ?” Jess ask 

hanna would nod as she drove home glad Chloe seem okay with having a baby sister instead of being jealous which was good 

“Are you sure she’ll be okay with shearing her room with a stranger?” Jess ask 

“Chloe you know you can’t unbuckle yourself “ Hanna says as she gets out of the car and gets Chloe out of the car and takes her into the house before grabbing everything she brought for Jess and take that in “hey Mya we’er home “ hanna yells out 

“ that’s why your going to sleep in my room for now. But she might and kind of has no choice “ mya said. Mya heard Hanna and carried Jess downstairs in the living room. 

“ thank god you came now I didn’t want this little one getting sick “ mya said. 

Chloe ran into the house. “ Jess I got you a ducky to sleep with and duck pajamas I thought you would like them” 

Jess tried to stay covered by the towel and blush when Mya said that too hanna like she was a actual baby something she would need to get use too she look down at Chloe and smiled at the sweet gesture “thank you I do like ducks so that’s great “ Jess says to Chloe 

“the house heated Hun so she would of been okay if I’ve been a few more minutes “ Hanna said with a chuckle when smiled at Jess and Chloe talking “I got kinda like unisex clothes Jess and a few bits and pieces in either sex since I didn’t know “ Hanna tells her 

“I’ve always  been more of a tomboy it was easier  when I was a lawyer also the clothes are better at times “ Jess says 

Edited by babygoth

“ still can catch a cold “ mya said. She looked at the stuff Hana bought okay let’s get you in some nice warm jammies then. “ mya tookthe diaper and put it on jess doing it carefully to get her use to it then she slipped the footie duck pajamas on her. 

“ aww you look so cute my little duck “ mya said kissing Jess in the head. 

“ welcome Jess you want to sleep in my room right “ Chloe asked. 

“ not yet Chloe Jess going to stay in our room to get use to the house” 

Jess blush being put in a diaper and the pjs but blush more when Mya called her a cute little duck and the kiss on the head “I’m guessing your going to make use the diaper then “ jess says more then ask 

Hanna playfully roles her eyes at Mya as she starts being out everything she got for jess today and then took jess from Mya and set her on the floor with the toys and blanket “ you can play with these if you don’t like them another day we can take you to get toys you like “ hanna explains 

jess nodded slowly and look at the toys they where cute and she  recognised some as baby version from some shows so she didn’t mind but the best she like was the baby Micky as she always loved Micky mouse when she was actually a kid and that didn’t change now as she pick him up without thinking and gave him a hug 

“ yup we don’t want lps to get involved “ mya said. She looked at Hanna. “ let’s go talk in the kitchen “ mya says. 

“ so what should we do with jess. I can put her in the daycare at my school since Chloe goes to preschool now “ mya said not knowing what to do. 

Chloe looked at jess. “ wanna go play in my room “ Chloe asked.