LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“Pets get treated better “ Jess said like it was normal as she went back to eating, eating faster now to get away before something happen like that had happen to other littles on the street 

Hanna let out the breath she was holding and nodded “ yes now let’s eats okay “ Hanna says taking her over to Mya and Jess where 

“ hey slow down you might get a tummy ache.” Mya said. Mya didn’t want to bring anything up just yet but she felt so much love for this little. 

Chloe ran up to Jess and mya. She was excited to have a new friend so she sat next to her. “ jess do you want to come with mommy’s to see the ducks “ Chloe asked. 

“I’ve already bothered you guys enough you don’t need to spend time with me too “ Jess says looking away 

“it’s not a bother is we say it’s okay “ Hanna tells Jess but looking at Mya that she was right about Jess needing a loving home 

“In a box I found which I need to go back soon before someone takes it away “ Jess says looking back to where her box should of been 

“Chloe eat all your food “ Hanna says to Chloe 

“ oh no I e can’t let you stay in a box that’s not safe. Please come stay with us until you can find a decent job. Hanna do you care “ mya asked feeling bad. 

Chloe looked at the corn dog. “ nope I’m full “ she said. 

“I won’t be able to no littles  can find jobs now and that box better then what other got so it’s fine thank you “ Jess said with a glear and frown as she push her food away 

“a few more bites Chloe I don’t want you wasting food so try or no ducks “ hanna says seeing as the corn dog wasn’t big Chloe could finish it 

“ I’m not going to leave you on the street. So please come stay with us at least for the night “ my said she really didn’t want to adopt the little on spot which she wouldn’t only do it if she denied it again.

chloe looked at her hw corn dog and pushed it away. “ no I’m full”

Jess played with her jumper a little as she thought about it for a while she then sigh it was only one night and there been reports of a storm coming so she nodded her head “okay “ she mumble then turn to Chloe “you should finish your food because you never know if your have another meal like me this is my first real meal in weeks “ she explains to her 

“Why I’ll only be dirty again tomorrow when I’m back out here “ Jess said confused as she made a cute lost look up at Mya 

“good girl Chloe and thank you Jess “ Hanna says 

Jess blush and shrugs at Hanna prise 

“Hey you guys it looks like it’s about to rain so how about we go home and that way Hess you can take a bath “ mya said. 

“ but I want to see the ducks “ Chloe whined

mya whispered to Hanna. “ maybe you and Chloe can go get Jess something to wear and a nice a pair of  pajama “ 

“look cause of the bad weather there flying away “ jess points out to Chloe as the birds fly above them 

hanna nodded at Mya “come on Chloe why don’t you come with me and if your good I’ll buy you a new doll for your doll house “ hanna says picking up Chloe so she didn’t have a choice 

Chloe looked up at the ducks.” Oh yea” Chloe said. “‘Mommy can’t jess come with us” 

mya handed Hanna the car keys since her and Jess could walk since they lived close. “ so Jess do you have any family “ mya asked as the walked back home. 

“No sweetie I think Jess would like warm bath since it’s been very cold today and she not dress for the cold and your see her at home ” hanna says as she takes the keys and walks Chloe to the car 

“no it’s just me now the last of my blood line “ jess says in a soft tone like if she said any louder it would mean she failed to keep her family going 

“ well that’s nothing to ashamed of. I know you probably don’t want to do this but how about you become part of our family. “Mya said as the reached the house. 

“ is Jess going to live with us “ Chloe ask. 

“I don’t want to become slave baby who just a shell of empty person or lower then an actual pet “ jess says not answering Mya but showing her fear if she agreed 

“I don’t know honey but she should have new clean clothes nonetheless and maybe we can pick her a teddy and blanket to make her feel welcome if she does stay “ hanna says as she put Chloe in the car and drives to the mall