LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

Mya and ( character name ) we’re both caring people. They we’re never into the whole little thing even though they were amazon some people thought they crazy. They did have a kid though and Amazon kid she is five years old and quite the princess. Her name is Chloe. Chloe was really spoiled but it was fine because they didn’t have any kids. 

One afternoon they were out walking threw the park when they saw a little that looked super dirty and gross. 

Hanna was walking along slowly with her wife and daughter as she was more lay back of all three which was funny since Chloe was only five but a lot like Mya she stop when she saw the little begging for food and people like them just walk pass she frown deeply at that in anger of her own kind 

Jess sigh as a other Amazon just blank her when she beg just for a bit of food “I use to be a lawyer the best now I can’t even get someone to even give me rotten food “ she mumble to herself with a deep sigh her bright white hair falling in front of her face covering her big deep blue eyes 

Mya looked at her wife then walked back over to the little begging for food. “ hey I would like o buy a meal. My name mya and this is my wife Hanna and our daughter Chloe “ mya said not liking seeing the poor little like this. 

Jess look up at them with a unsure look on her face since it wasn’t the first time that day alone people playing that trick on her “look like your the fifth person to play that trick on me today alone so if your just doing it to be mean please go away “ Jess mumble shyly picking at the dirt 

hanna was shock to hear that people where that cruel to play awful trick on anyone 

Mya looked over at Hanna, “ I swear it’s not a trick look we’re taking my daughter to get some lunch and you look like you need it some food” myA knew another way  she could get the little food but didn’t want to do that. 

chloe held onto her moms hand she was only for but still didn’t like to see the little like that. “ mommy is she okay”. Chloe asked. 

“No honey you saw people just walk pass her and trick her thinking they where being nice but they weren’t honey this is why we don’t want you growing up to be like most of our kind “ Hanna explains 

Jess stomach grumbles when Mya says about lunch and food she bites her lip nervously “okay thank you but I can’t pay you back “ jess says worryingly 

“ its fine you do not need to pay us back we have plenty. So will you come with us “ mya said holding her hand out. 

Chloe nods. “ that’s not nice mommy. I don’t want to be like that “ Chloe said shaking her head. 

Jess shyly takes Mya the huge jumper she was wearing covering her hands so Mya didn’t have to touch her dirty skin 

“good girl and if they say your wired or crazy it because we don’t want to be mean and awful to littles like them “ Hanna says kissing Chloe head 

Mya walk jess to the nearest food truck they were going to. “ okay get anything you like.” Mya says. “ I’m going to talk to my wife for a second “ mya says. 

Mya walks over to Hanna and Chloe. “ chloe go pick what you want “ Chloe runs to the food truck to pick what she wants next to Jessie. 

“ honey I know we said that we would never adopt a little and treat like babies or pets like most Amazon do but look at her she needs a loving him and a childhood. “ 

Jess look at at the menu and pointed to the cheepest thing on it she didn’t want these women she just met to spend to much on her 

“Hmm normally I would be piss at you just to suggest that but I think your right but we shouldn’t make her uncomfortable but I agree she needs a home “ Hanna says thinking about it carefully 

Chloe looked at jess she couldn’t read but knew her mommy said she had to be nice. “ my name Chloe “ she said to Jess. 

Mya smiled alittle bit. “ I know honey but look at her she needs it and if we don’t some other person might adopt her right on the spot.”

“Hello I’m Jess “ Jess said shyly to Chloe she may of been older then the girl but Chloe was bigger then her which was embarrassing 

“she was on the street Mya not in one of those homes and you saw everyone pass her like she was nothing I’m not disagreeing on adopting her but I don’t want to be like are families and force a innocent person who had no choice because of there size into a baby or pet we don’t know what she did before and you know I don’t force  her into that life “ Hanna said with a frown worrying they would become the people they didn’t like or want there daughter to become 

“ I’m not saying force her into anything .  Your right I’m taking it over bored . So let’s go by her something to eat and Chloe “ mya said. 

Chloe smiled. “ you know what you picked isn’t really good you should try the grilled cheese “ Chloe said. 

Hanna nodded and walk back over to where Jess and Chloe were 

“it’s cheep I don’t want your mothers to waste to much on me and a meal a meal “ Jess says to Chloe with a small shrug 

“I do “Jess said with a small frown before turning to Mya “no we waited but we know what we want I think “ Jess says pointing again to the cheepest thing on there 

“Chloe you know what you want ?” Hanna ask 

Mya looked at what jess was picking. “ okay I’ll tell the people. Can I get one grilled cheese a fry and a medium lemonade “ mya told the clerk. 

Claire looked at the menu. “ I want a corn dog “ Claire said. 

Jess frown confused by what she pointed at and what Mya told them but didn’t say anything in case it wasn’t for her or if it was Mya would find her ungrateful and not give her anything at all 

“a corn dog Okay “ Hanna says and ordered too two corn dogs a juice and water for her and Chloe 

When the food came out Mia walked over tot pinictvle. “here jess this is for you. You need a better lunch than what you picked out  “ mya Said placing the food down.  

Chloe smiled. “ mommy I like Jess she nice “ Chloe said as they waited

“ it’s fine I’m a princepal at a school so money isn’t really an issue. So good ahead and eat it’s better when hot “ mya said.

” Yea only thing is she really dirty “ Chloe said she didn’t mean anything bad and she was only a preschooler. 

“I use to be a lawyer then they took everything from me “ jess said pouting as shyly started to eat slowly to make the food last as long as possible 

“well she can’t help it sweetheart she doesn’t have a home like us so get clean when she dirty like we can “ hanna explains 

“Yeah I try to fright them but in the end they won they always win “ Jess said sadly as she starred at her food 

“because she a little and in a unfair away they don’t have the same rights we do so a lot of them don’t have homes of there own in less they let are kind treat them like toys like a lot of the kids at your school have remember your friends talking about them” Hanna says finding it hard to explain as Chloe was so young 

“ yea they do they just want you guys to be pets which sucks” mya said shaking her head. 

Chloe really don’t get it but got distracted easily. “ you remember my friend Stacy her little sister is adorable “ Chloe said.