LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

Jess sigh happily already feeling better once out of her pjs and started to try and play with her feet 

“two things one are youngest is on her way to being a nudist and two at lest she didn’t scream the house down “ hanna said with a small chuckle 

Jess wasn’t listening as she played with her feet giggling to herself mainly 

“she a little to distracted to tell me to stop babe “ hanna says laughing a little more as she watches jess 

Mya put Jess pacifier in her mouth so she could suck that. “ I know but it’s time to go to sleep “ my said then looked at Hanna. 

“ I think she thinks it’s playtime because she in here with us and the lights on” mya said.

Jess started chewing on that happily as she watch Mya and Hanna 

“I’ll can fix the light issue “ hanna starts turning off the light so they where in darkness then adds “probably doesn’t help that she slept to much during the day so is full of beans now “ she jokes 

jess started blabbing unhappily when the light was turn off as she couldn’t see anymore 

Hanna chuckle hearing jess babble was cute and what Mya said “you think “ she answer back  sarcastically  

Jess kept babbling angrily but soon gave up as Mya rock her clearly not getting out of going back to sleep 

Jess made a sound that sounded like a moody teenager grunt but was soon back to sleep drooling on Mya 

“great we got a teen baby on our hands “ hanna jokes softly before closing her eyes planing to get some sleep too 

Mya fell asleep after jess did and stayed alseep. 

Chloe woke up early she saw everyone still sleeping so she dedices to go outside she went by the edge of the water splashing not going to deep just at her ankles.

Chloe saw Jess and went over to play with her in the sand. “ look I made a pie “ Chloe said showing Jess. 

Mya woke up then looked at Hanna. “ sweetie wake up Jess isn’t in the bed “ mya said to her . Getting out of bed. 

“Yay pie “ jess said clapping her hands with a smile enjoying playing with her sister 

“I swear she part monkey maybe we will need to get her a soft climbing gym set as jess is more energetic then any other little I know “ hanna says sitting up and gets out of bed too 

Mya wasnt in the mood for joking right now. She walked downstairs and saw both girls. “ girls both in so much trouble I can’t believe your outside by yourself. “ mya said yelling at the like never had before. 

Chloe stopped what she was doing and look up she knew she was in trouble and now way out of it.

Hanna sigh and went with Mya and let her yell when they found the girls 

jess didn’t like Mya yelling or her tone so got scared so didn’t move shaking like a leaf not sure what to do 

Jess started crying not sure why she was put into a empty play pen 

“we need to put something on those back doors to stop the girls from doing this, this is the third time the gotten out with out us noticing “ hanna says as she makes breakfast for the family 

• 3 weeks later...

( sorry had been very busy so can’t update like that anymore )

mya thought about it. “ yes we need to do something. I wanted to take them to do something fun today but after that I don’t think they deserve it. “ mya said to Hanna. 

Chloe just sat in timeout she knew what she did was wrong. 

(Hey yeah that’s fine I get it we all get busy more so when summer ends ) 

“I think after there time out if they are good till after there nap we should still take out as them we need to get something to put on the back door so they can’t open it “ hanna offers 

jess tears turn into sniffles as she stay in her spot waiting for Mya to get back