LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

Rachel nodded at Morgan and made her an sandwiched too “Chloe you still need to eat lunch then wait before you can go back swimming “ Rachel explains setting Chloe lunch down on the table 

Rachel notice the yawn and smiled before giving Chloe her lunch “why don’t we watch a movie after you eat while we wait for the food to go down “ Rachel says knowing Chloe was getting sleepy 

“Good now eat And I’ll let you pick the movie too “ Rachel says pouring some juice into a sippy cup and puts it next to Chloe before handing Morgan her sandwich too 

“ okay I want to watch the little mermaid “ Chloe say already making up her mind. She thought it was perfect for at the beach. 

Morgan started to eat. “ so Rachel I just got a text about a big party tonight do you think will be done babysitting by then” 

“Okay we will once your done eating your lunch “ Rachel says to Chloe 

rachel then turn to Morgan and thought about it “Yeah I think so these parties don’t start till late anyway “ Rachel says 

“Maybe we should sneak the girls to the party that would make it a fun party “ Rachel joke laughing  imagine there girls reactions if they brought two kids with them 

Jess was starting to wake up 

“Oh yeah they would “ Rachel says chuckling “Okay Chloe put your plate in the sink and we will go watch the movie “ Rachel says as she gets up to go set it up 

jess woke up and was sucking on her hand calmly 

Chloe does that then goes to the living room and waits for the movie to start. 

Morgan sees Jess is awake and takes her out the swing. “ we’re going to watch a movie cutie “ Morgan says.

Rachel smiled and went to set up the dvd that Chloe wanted before going back into the kitchen to wash up the plates 

jess hum in agree meant behind her hand that she was okay with watching a movie 

“That’s why I’m doing the washing up but one of us should be in there to keep a eye on the girls “ Rachel says with a shrug 

jess was trying to figure out how to get off the couch 

Rachel was about to agree when she started laughing and pointed to behind Morgan 

jess thrown a pillow on the floor before trying to climb off the couch more like falling and landing on the pillow and crawl towards the kitchen stoping to smile cutely at the older girls 

Morgan looked behind her and smiled seeing Jess. “ don’t like the movie I guess. “ Morgan said to Jess. 

Mya hanger finally was gone she took the time to shower and let Hanna sleep then went to see what everyone was doing.

Jess shakes to answer Morgan and crawls towards her and Rachel but stop when she heard something and turn making a happy sound when she saw Mya coming down the stairs and started to crawl towards her instead 

Morgan looks at Hess and smiles then gasp and puts he hand to her heart like how could you to jess when she crawls away. 

Mya sees jess and picks her up. “ hey baby  “ mya says kissing Jess head. “ did you have fun”

“Haha you got dump by a baby “ Rachel says laughing and holding her sides 

“Mama” jess said happily smiling brightly giving Mya a sloppy kiss on her cheek then nodded that she had been having fun “watew Mama “ jess tries to explain 

Morgan sighs. “ it’s okay I knew it wasn’t going to last “ Morgan says joking. 

Mya looks at jess. “ you played in the water. Well that’s good. Where Chloe “ mya ask not seeing Chloe.