LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

Jess kick her legs in water happily “uh huh” she says looking at Morgan splashing happily again as long as she didn’t make same mistake as yesterday 

rachel sigh and watch Chloe go before going into water with Morgan and jess 

Jess blush lightly and cooed back at Morgan with a babble at the end 

“should I be jealous that a baby might be taking my friend away “ Rachel jokes as she tickled jess a little before starting to play with Chloe 

Rachel gave a fake shock /hurt look at Morgan before looking at Chloe “remember this kid don’t bring your friend around if there cute kids around you lose them forever “ she joke 

jess was giggling as she look at Rachel then kept babbling back at Morgan happily 

“ not a funny one “ Chloe said to Rachel as she swam around. 

Morgan caught Jess yawn and picked her up. “ Rachel I’m bring Jess inside and lay her down. Chloe might need lunch soon “ Morgan said to her.

“Yeah okay Morgan “ Rachel says then turns to Chloe “hey munchkin you hungry?” Rachel ask Chloe 

Jess snuggle into Morgan before letting out another huge yawn 

“You can’t eat in the ocean Chloe but if your good I’ll let you have some ice cream after lunch how that sound “ Rachel offered 

jess drank her bottle slowly as snuggle into Morgan 

“Great now what do you want to eat for lunch Chloe “ Rachel ask as she got out of the water and wrap herself in her towel then grab a towel for Chloe 

jess blush again as she was only use to Mya and Hanna doing this too her as she kept drinking 

“No honey how about a pb&j instead “ Rachel says grabbing Chloe out of the water and drys her off with a towel 

jess eye start to get heavy as she got near to finishing her bottle 

“Okay how about ham and cheese then ?” Rachel ask as she finishes drying Chloe off 

jess finishes her bottle and started to wiggle unhappily as she felt then need to burp 

“Okay then” Rachel agreed and took Chloe inside to make Chloe her lunch 

jess let out burp feeling better she mumble babble softly before snuggling into Morgan and fell asleep 

“Oh well I wasn’t having anything “ Rachel says with a sheepish smile before laughing softly at Chloe “Chloe honey won’t you be more comfortable in something else ?” Rachel ask