LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

Jess was playing with the sand picking up and letting it run though her fingers giggling softly 

hanna nodded and went though the bags finely finding the girls swimming stuff and walk out to Mya and the girls 

Mya smiles. “ okay girls let’s get you swim suit on so we can go swimming “ mya says to them she picks up jess. “ you like the sand “ 

chloe ran into the house. “ mommy they have a waterside “ Chloe said excited.

“Sand fun “ jess agree nodding not gone near the sea yet not sure on it 

“Yes I know and once your change, have cream and your water wings on then you can go on it “ hanna says taking Chloe to her room to get her ready 

“ you can make a sand castle with your bucket and sand toys “ nya said to Jess taking her to get changed. She  put her in her swim suit  and put lots of sunscreen on her. 

Chloe was so happy. “ okay she said taking off her pull up then putting her swimsuit on. 

Jess nodded liking the sound of that as she got change wiggling about whining from all the cream on her she felt like she been dump in white paint 

hanna chuckle watching Chloe and help her put on her swim suit before putting a lot of cream on her too so she wouldn’t be burn 

“ okay let’s wait for sissy and mommy “ mya told Hess getting her bathing suit on and grabbing jess Floatie and sand toys. 

Chloe didn’t care she just wanted to go swimming. “ I love the beach”

Jess babble happily seeing her new toys and wanted to try them right away 

hanna laugh “I know you do just hold on mommy needs to get change too then we can all go “ hanna says going to get dress quickly before grabbing Chloe floaties and Chloe hand and  walks down to meet Mya and jess 

“And Chloe loves the slide “ hanna says chuckling watching both girls for a moment before going in the water to keep a eye on Chloe 

jess started playing happily in the sand trying her toys out every now and then she would look up at the water still unsure 

“I’m so happy the put It  in. “ mya says smiling she looked at Jess. “ wanna go in the water sweetie I’ll go with you” mya said holding her hand out to Jess. 

Chloe  kept going down the slide happy having a lot fun. 

Jess look at the water before looking at Mya nodding making grabbing hands up at Mya willing to at least try 

“Yeah same and the water not that deep so Chloe can’t really get into any danger “ hanna says watching Chloe as she dipp in the water to cool down 

Maybe brought Jess to the water and put her feet in it. “ you like the water “ mya asked her. 

“ Chloe never going to want to leave the beach house after this” mya said laughing watching her. 

Chloe was going down the slide happily.

“Cold “ jess says as she touches the water for the first time with her feet and pulled back then touch the water again kicking her feet a little 

“She will in winter “ hanna says laughing 

Mya smiles at jess. “ it’s not bad honey “ mya said happily jess was to scared of the big body of waters 

Chloe came over to Jess and sat down and swam. “ mommy can we go out deep “ Chloe asked.

(Sorry broke my phone finely got new one today) 

Jess smile and kept kicking her feet giggling lightly 

“Yes after you put your water wings on “ hanna says grabbing them so she could put them on Chloe 

(Sorry broke my phone finely got new one today) 

Jess smile and kept kicking her feet giggling lightly 

“Yes after you put your water wings on “ hanna says grabbing them so she could put them on Chloe 

Since jess didn’t know how to swim she stay in one spot as she watch Chloe while enjoying the water 

hanna watch with a smile both girls when Mya brought Jess over too 

Jess giggled as Mya moved her around and look down into the clear sea making adorable baby like sounds of amazement when she saw fishes going pass her 

hanna was swimming about keeping a eye on Chloe most of the time