LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

Jess wiggle about for moment before she started to play with the car happily giggling 

“looks like we are getting that one then “ hanna says smiling how happy Jess was 

Mya got jess out the car so they could get a pay for it. “ okay let’s go so we’re not for Chloe “ mya said. Mya walked and paid for jess toy and car. 

“ you like your car “ mya asked Jess. 

“Tay me see sissy now ?” Jess ask behind her pacifier 

“Want to drop me to get my car then get I can chole if you want save a bit of time so I don’t need to get it later “ hanna says 

“Yeah that sound good I’ll pick up pizza and some snacks “ hanna says getting in the car 

jess smiled hearing that and snuggles her cuddling toys happily waiting to see Chloe 

“ okay sounds good maybe get the girls  some s’mores to make “ mya said thinking of doing a small  fire tonight. 

Mya dropped Hanna off and started to drive to get Chloe. “ are going to tell sissy about your car “ 

Mya looked at jess. “ hold on honey you will see her in a couple minutes “ mya said. 

Chloe came out with her class and ran to the car. “ hi mama hi sissy “ Chloe said buckling herself in her seat mya was little more lenient  than Hanna with stuff like that.

Chloe looked at he’s arm and saw the numbs on her arm. “ mama is Jess okay “ Chloe asked worried. 

“ yea honey she fine she just has a little rash  “ mya says. “ tell sissy what else you got for being a good girl”

“ yea I’ll play with you “ Chloe says. 

They get home and Chloe gets out mya goes to get Jess. “ Chloe can you hold Jess hand while I get this out “ Mya ask. 

Chloe goes and grab Jess and goes in the house. “ mommy “ Chloe calls out.