LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“Okay that’s good she has a small rash forming on her arm I’m going to give you guys cream for it When I’m come ck with her shots and blood work “dr. Reid said. The. Left the room. 

Mya went over and picked up Jess. 

“ probably and usually like littles now a days. So probably from not showering  “ the dr Reid said. “ here’s the cream put it on twice a day and let me do a shot really quick “ dr. Reid put the shot in jess leg.  “ so if her rash doesn’t go away or spreads make an appointment “

Mya looked at jess and here arm.

Hanna frown but nodded understanding “Okay we will “ hanna says 

Jess let out a small Yelp from the shot and held up her leg and arm up for Mya to make better some how 

“ other than the rash she healthy so just schedule and appointment in three months. “ dr.reid said then left the room

Mya looked at jess arm and leg. “ want mama yo kiss to make it better” mya said. She kissed jess arm and her leg than put a band on her leg. “ there you go “

mya put jess clothes on her. 

“Okay will do thank you doctor “ Hanna says and turns back to Mya “since Jess been good do you want get her a treat we still got time before going to pick up Chloe “ Hanna says after looking at the time 

jess giggle when Mya kiss her arm and leg it made her smile “toy “ jess said when Hanna said she could get a treat 

May gets out and goes in and gets jess registered as a little. Mya cape back out to the car. “ yea good thing we didn’t bring her in. I just witnessed a little get soankrd in put back in a messy diaper “ mya said with a sigh.

she looked back at Jess who looked like the perfect baby.

Mya gets jess out the car and walks into the toys store going over to the baby toys. She decides to put jess down so she can look around. “ do you see one of those cars “‘mya asked Hanna while she looked for something for Chloe.