LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How another AB impacted my family court case.

http://www.timescolonist.com/news/local/viu-accused-of-failing-to-deal-with-fetishist-s-infantilism-1.23094374

So I am in family court, with my ex trying everything she could to remove my parenting time and guardianship(we have been in court for years) and suddenly she drops the ABDL bomb by showing the judge the above article while I was on the witness stand.  She said that this was infantilism, and "he has the same thing, your honour." She framed everything I do as a "boundary issue," and described it as a mental disorder.

Luckily for me, the judge was not appreciative, and said "I don't think this is relevant, because it's another person, and I don't think he can speak to his behaviour."

I still don't know how the trial will turn out, my ex made it all about safety, consent, alleged mental illness, etc. She said I like to defecate on the children's clothes, and then masturbate on them afterward.  Just to be clear, that is NOT what I do, I'm just a typical ABDL who likes diapers.  We are waiting for the ruling.

If you are the person in this story, please be aware that your behaviour affects other people in ways you may not have thought of.

The rest of you, be careful with who you share this with.   Bring it up right away with a new date, don't find yourself in that horrible place where your wife says "you can do whatever you want out of my sight, but I don't want anything to do with it." Those kinds of people will hurt you over and over, they just don't get it, and I doubt they ever will.

Wish me luck, the ruling comes out in a month or so.

I had similar worries for family court. I went to the doctor early on in the proceedings to talk about being incontinent.

So when she brought up mental instability, I submitted a note from the doctor detailing all the medical issues we'd discussed for 5 years.

Guess what was on there(our talk about incontinence). So if she ever thought to bring up the fetish side of things it would look like she was picking on my "disability"

Women have the advantage in family court, you need to be two moves ahead.

• 2 weeks later...

From the article:

“We believe the adult male needs professional psychological help,” wrote Roth in an email.

“The case is about his behaviour, the imposition of his fetish on non-consenting women at the university and the inadequacy of the university’s response to the concerns of those women.”

I'm glad that they see it as a problem with imposting his fetish with non consent.  There seems to be no judgment of his fetish or association of his fetish with mental health problems.

This, unfortunately, is in my neck of the woods.  To the male who behaves like this at VIU, if you are reading this, I'd like you to PM me here.  You are on my turf buddy and you are making a bad name for people like us.  I'd like to talk with you about appropriate expressions of your fetish lifestyle.