LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm new here...

Hello everyone,

My name is Emily, I'm 31, female, from Adelaide, South Australia.

I came across this site purely by chance, I don't know if I fit here or not. I'm incontinent due to illness. I don't think I'm an adult baby (although I can sort of see the appeal, I think), I guess I could be a diaper lover or maybe a little? Truth is I'm here because I've been thinking about this site since I found it, trying to wrap my head around it.

I'm not looking for dating, hook-up's or even necessarily meeting up (though I'm not ruling it out). I'm in a committed, monogamous relationship, and consider myself bi or pan I guess. I'm trans - meaning I was assigned male at birth, though I'm intersex too.

I haven't always been incontinent, only the past couple of years since I became ill, though I did wet the bed as a child until I was 12 and have been told I have immature plumbing on account of being born premature.

I don't have anyone in my life that I feel comfortable talking to or sharing my feelings about being incontinent, although I talk to my partner, I'm ashamed of my incontinence to the point that it impacts our relationship, and feel awkward, weird and downright childish.

I am trying to change my feelings of shame and awkwardness through counselling and reaching out to a community that (hopefully) won't judge me.

I wear nappies all the time, Americans call them diapers, medical people say pads. I use them for their purpose, though I've learned to control my bowel habits better, but not always.

I'd like to chat with people, and understand this lifestyle? (Apologies if that's offensive, please correct my terminology)

I'm just looking for friends and people to talk to. I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that nappies may be my future permanently. 

That's all I guess.

Emily.

• Like 1

I assure you, you'll find no condemnation or judgment here. We accept all peoples of any race, creed, or continence. :)

The fact that you wear diapers makes you infinitely more qualified to be here than me. And you don't have to feel bad about not being an AB. Plenty of people here are just DLs. Some are both. Some are neither.

It sucks that you're forced to wear diapers due to illness. But the fact that you're trying to make it a positive thing is nothing short of admirable. You are a hero among us mortals.

If there's ever anything I can do for you, or if you feel like you need to talk, feel free to message me anytime. I may not have any "personal" experience with what you're dealing with, but I'm a very understanding & insightful individual. Or so I've been told. :)

• Like 1

Hello and welcome Emily. You are really welcome here, have no fear. Feel free to explore the site, and don’t be afraid to ask questions, or respond to some of the forum posts. You don’t have to feel like, you don’t fit in. I don’t think there is any such thing. If you feel you want to be here, and you are curious, about anything, then that’s where it’s at. I think you will find there are many people, who are much like yourself, or in a similar situation as your own. There are all kinds of people here, with varying reasons, as to why they come here. Some who need to wear diapers for medical reasons, but want to find a way to make it something fun. And others, who just like to wear diaper. There is a wide degree of others, who fall somewhere in between, and outside of those reasons too. Common thread, “diapers”. 

So, whatever brings you here, or whatever has you stay on, is fine. It’s a big club. I like to point out some basic rules on the subject, have fun and enjoy!  

• Like 1

Thank you both for the warm welcome. I don't know where this will lead, but it's nice to talk about things openly without the social stigma that normally applies when talking about a topic like this.

Emily.

Hey Emily! i'm also trans.. don't take this wrong but i envy you.. I have a hard time enjoying my diaper side while sober, and have long dreamed on needing them.. I feel like it would justify being a part of my normal life.. 

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your responses, it really is nice to feel safe and welcome.  

Princesslay - I can sort of understand where you are coming from, having read and explored the site a bit.  At least as far as feeling the freedom to express yourself within the social norms of society. I would still gladly trade my needing them for not if I could though. If you ever figure out how let me know ;)

Emily

On 2/1/2018 at 1:08 AM, EmilyLittle said:

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your responses, it really is nice to feel safe and welcome.  

Princesslay - I can sort of understand where you are coming from, having read and explored the site a bit.  At least as far as feeling the freedom to express yourself within the social norms of society. I would still gladly trade my needing them for not if I could though. If you ever figure out how let me know ;)

Emily

Welcome Emily.