LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finished a PlayCrib I built for a client, and you can't tell it's adult sized from the pic! Lol

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Nice, but one question.  Why is the mattress part all the way at the bottom on the floor instead of about half way up like an actual baby crib?

Maybe it is the secret entrance exit to the crib ?

Looking it over I don't see any of the usual latches releases for the barred side to enable getting in or out of the crib.

There is one possibility of the solid end panel opening like a drawbridge.

Whoever made this must have gone to IKEA school of engineering !  LOL !

Getting back to the mattress being on the floor - it creates adult depth to the crib in a strange diaper dimension.  

I thought of that too.  It doesn't look like the sides could drop down with the mattress at floor level and the sides gong all the way down.  I can't see that they would open down and out from the top like a draw bridge, and even if they did, that's a lot of side panel to have to crawl over to get inside.  It looks like the end may open up somehow to let someone in, but kind of inconvenient if you ask me.  I'm not knocking it as it looks cool for someone who is into AB.  The mattress on the floor may create adult depth, but I think it's too much depth.  I can't see any adult being able to reach over the top of the side rails to give the person inside a bottle, pacifier, a diaper change or even touch him much.  If it was higher up, the level of an adult bed or even the level of a baby crib, a parent wouldn't have any problem bending over the rail to do whatever they need to do, and it would look a little more authentic.  I never saw any baby crib or bed where the mattress was on the floor.  It's always at mid level so the side rails can drop down even with the edge of the mattress to work with baby, then be pulled up so baby won't get out.

Yes, the doors are on the ends.  The mattress is on the floor, but would normally sit a little bit higher.  The bed is independent of the frame around it, so you could raise your bed if you wanted less bar length.  If I stand in the crib as it is, the bars are at my chest.  It feels very babyish and safe to have the bars this high for me.  The doors have been installed on the ends with this particular crib, but they can also be placed on the side, as you see in the pic I've added.  It's a modular kit, meant for stealth and flexibility.

Iaew0iN_d.jpg

Another piece of furniture to go with this crib - source Sissy Kiss site:

Now there will be one confined controlled baby - except of course for

the diaper changes.

HIGH CHAIR.jpg

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:16 PM, BabyLock said:

Another piece of furniture to go with this crib - source Sissy Kiss site:

Now there will be one confined controlled baby - except of course for

the diaper changes.

HIGH CHAIR.jpg

Somehow this reminds me of the old Electric Chairs used for executions.

Edited by rusty pins

Something you might find in the IKEA section of Daily Diapers - custom built adult baby furniture.

So now we have Cribs-are-Us

and High-Chairs-are-Us

next up will be the Play-Pens-are-Us * design open for development

and then a Potty-are-Us also waiting development