LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

8 minutes ago, Paci guy said:

Hello Tripbaby,

Hope all is well.

I would have wrote alot more to Lisa's 2nd chance but lately, everytime i hit the send button to send my story off, i keep getting booted off and have to log in again. And when i log in again it will keep bumping me off. There is no consistency in how long i can stay on without gtting booted off after hitting the submit button.

my question to you is do you happen to know how i can stop this from happening?

I hope you can understand this,

Stay dry my friend!

PG

I have no idea. Normally I'd suggest posting in the tech support section, but given your exact problem I'll do it for you. :)

27 minutes ago, Paci guy said:

Lisa slowly helps herself upon her knees and gves her AV a big hug around her neck.

Lisa, now shedding happy tears, says "i Lov you, I love you, I love you"!!!

Vera wraps her arms around you, kissing your cheek. "I love you so much, Lisa. And I promise there will be no more spankings. We'll find a different punishment that suits us both better." She continues to shower you with kisses making your face wet.

Lisa hugs AV even more after hearing AVs promise to lisa.

After getting showered with AVs kisses, Lisa gets up and looks down at AV (As she is still knelling) and says "Lets go and get me out of these diapers and make my bummy feel better mama". Lisa extends her hand out as to help AV get up.

She smiles and lets you help her up. "I think that's a good idea, baby."

Vera lays the changing pad on your bed as she usually does and very gently places you on top of it, pulling your nighty up out of the way to reveal a very wet diaper.

"Okay Lisa, let's get that icky old diaper off of you." She coos down at you, lightly tickling your exposed tummy before untaping your diaper and very carefully wiping you clean.

@Paci guy

Lisa, while on her back,  giggles and squirms like the baby she is from AVs tickling and cooing.

Lisa pulls her knees back to her chest awaiting the cleaning up of her.

Lisa then reminds AV to put some ointment on her bummy as she thinks is still sore from the spanking.

"Now how did you know that's exactly what I was going to do?" She boops your nose playfully "My baby girl is so smart."

She rolls you over onto your tummy and gets out some medicated lotion. "Now this might sting a little at first since your bottom is still sore, but I think it will help you feel better." And with that warning out of the way she begins gently massaging the lotion into your tender bottom.

@Paci guy

"teehee , i dunno mama" as she giggles from AVs question and her nose bop.

Lisa offers no resistance when AV helps Lisa roll over onto her tummy. 

Lisa is flat on her tummy with her legs apart and her naked butt exposed. Her nighty is riding up her back. Her arms and hands are up by her head as her head is sideways on the mattress.

Lisa doesn't feel the sting at all but sighs out a couple of "ahhh's" to AVs tender touch.

"There we go. Does that feel good, baby? Of course it does. Mama always knows what her baby girl needs." Vera spends several minutes rubbing the lotion into your bottom before rolling you back over and taping up your fresh diaper.

She scoops you up and kisses your cheek "Now then, ready for bed Lisa?"

@Paci guy

"Teehee yes mama. I'm thirsty mama, can i have some juice in my bottle pweeze" as Lisa looks at AVs face with childlike eyes.

Lisa , in a fresh diaper and soothed bottom and a nighty awaits AVs answer before sleeping with AV.

"I think that can be arranged." Vera winks before setting you down and leading you by the hand downstairs to the kitchen where she fills your bottle and takes you back up to her room.

Once there, she helps you into her bed and climbs in next to you, snuggling you close as she brings the bottle to your lips.

As Lisa feels the bottles nipple against her lips, Lisa opens and starts to suckle on it. Not using any of her hands

Lisa's head is resting on AVs right arm and her head is against AVs right boob and her legs are spread apart exposing all of her clean diaper under her short nighty.

Lisa continues to suckle and looks up at AV and smiles at AV from behind the bottles nipple.

(Sorry, didn't get a notification that you had replied. *Shakes fist at DD* You had one job!)

God I love this girl so much! What would I ever do without her?

But... should I really be indulging her like this? This is far from normal. What if it affects her development?

But then again, with all the problems of today's youth; rampant rebellion, teenage depression, and suicide, who's to say "normal" is any better? Perhaps a little extra special attention is just what kids these days really need?

Alright, I've decided! I'm going to raise MY Lisa My way! And anyone who has a problem with that can take a long walk off a short peer!

Vera smiles down at you with all the love on the world as her internal monologue re-asserts her love and devotion to you.

@Paci guy

Lisa slowly starts to stop drinking from the bottle in AVs arms and starts to drift asleep.

The bottle falls to the mattress in front of Lisa. 

Lisa is relaxed like a rag doll. Her limbs are very loose and relaxed.

She is still dry but is unconsciously letting some air out from her bottom.

As the night went on and the day started to break, Lisa was found next to AV on her back, legs spread out ad her thumb in her mouth.

Lisa also wet and made poo in her diaper as she slept through the night.

Vera awoke and grimaced at the ripe smell of a poopy diaper before remembering its source and letting her face soften a bit. Just like a real baby.

She kisses the top of your head and whispers "Good morning, Lisa. It's time to get up, sweetie."

@Paci guy