LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WETCARL

Wetcarl

Hi My name is Carl known as Wetcarl 46 y.o male from Berks/Bucks U.K been a D/L since i can remember love wearing nappys/Diapers and often wear on and off my favorite brand for going out is a tena maxi as they are very discreet but I love nothing more than to wear a Terrys cloth nappy to bed but cannot do this often as i do not live alone .I have 1 hobby fishing fishing and more fishing and always wear nappys (never miss a bite because i have too visit the bushes).Wet always occasionaly mess but not often but another side to this is I just love to wet my pants.I have always worn briefs 

Hi Carl, and welcome to the site. Always nice to see new people here. Terry diapers/nappies are great, I like them too. 

Did you say you liked fishing? I might have missed it, LOL. 

Well, maybe see you round some? Have fun and enjoy! 

Thanks for the welcome AbabeBill Yes i did say fishing love it. I love Terrys diapers and plastic pants and occasionaly wear them to bed but as i do not live alone cannot do this as often as i like too 

Terrys nappy for bed.jpg

I have a DL friend who is a member here.  For years we used to fish in my boats in the summer now and then.  Bigger boat in Lake Michigan and smaller boat for inland lakes.  We always fished in diapers and when away from people or other boats, the shorts or jeans would come off and we would fish in just our shirts and diapers.  Could be nerve racking at times when other boats got too near or we had to stand up in the boat to reel in bigger fish with other boats a close 30 yards away, but we did what we had to do in those situations.  Last time we fished together was in fall and it was so foggy we couldn't see more than a few yards, maybe 20 or so.  We went about 7 miles out, fished in the fog and the only way we knew we were headed back in was by watching the compass and depth finder to see that we were getting gradually shallower.  Next thing we knew, the beach was 20 feet away and we were in 3 feet of water!  We had to call out to a guy walking along the shore to find out if we were north or south of the harbor entrance!  It was bad and we really had no business being out in fog like that!  But, with all that fog there may have been only 3 other boats out on the water in Lake Michigan, none that we could see until we entered the river back to the boat launch.  If we couldn't see them, they surely couldn't see our diapers!

Hi Carl and welcome.  I enjoy fishing myself  I'm diapered 24/7 I do live by myself with me diapers is necessary as I'm incontinent both ways and have been my whole life 68 years  so I became a diaper lover after the fact I'm gay and  getting by the way I can