LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Different diapers for different occasions?

Do you have different diapers for different occasions or just go with whatever you feel like (as long as it is good enough to not leak and has an attractive look)?

I will go with a disposable that is thick and absorbs a lot and has both a look i like and feels good and is just a great product; but I only wear at home when I'm not going to go out for a while

Some have been medical grade diapers (which often lack in the looks department, but some can be nearly as good as ABDL diapers; the best one I tried was Seni Quatros) instead of ABDL diapers, but I definitely want to try more ABDL diapers this year, some are ABUniverse, some are Tykables (as they look good, seem to be a great product, and are expanding their range and offer free shipping); RearZ seem good as well, but I don't really care about the looks of them that much.

Any particular things you think any of the ABDL diaper companies are doing better than the others?

I have worn every ABDL and I have almost been completely converted to Rearz.  ABU Lavenders and ABU simples I do buy.  The ABU Simples with that babyfresh scent is intoxicating to me senses.  Something like Tykables and Barbums (which I both used to love) are better in public or at work IF you are nervous about a diaper bulge.  I personally do not care and wear my thick overnights everywhere.  

Because I am a sissy I also like my diapers to be pink so I enjoy DC Amor and My Diaper Princess.  I have just started wearing all white diapers to work.  I am not particularly fond of it but it is more sensible than a pink Rearz Princess diaper.

3 minutes ago, Comfortably diapered said:

Honestly I've only tried Bambino and I do like those. Haven't tried others. I've tried seni, dry247, northshore, xp medical a+. I think medical can be just as good but I feel abdl diapers are for us who like super absorbant thick diapers.

You are right, we do like ABDL diapers because they are very absorbent and very thick; I've found medical grade diapers can be pretty satisfying too, but most I've tried are much more satisfying if you boost or stuff them with other diapers or boosters.

The Seni Quatros are the only medical grade ones I've tried so far that I feel are about as good as an ABDL diaper without boosting them; but I usually boost my adult diapers anyways as I have so many Goodnites i bought cheap (about .20 or . 25 each) which add a pretty good amount of extra swelling and absorbency.

I get mine from the Goodwill and thrift stores when they have them.  It's a "Take what they have" situation but you can vary your diapers depending on what you are doing, even if it's basically the same type or brand you use for everything.  At night maybe use extra boosters or double diaper with slits cut in the inner diaper for extra absorbency if you only have one basic brand of diaper.  When going out wear one diaper with a booster, or one diaper with plastic pants for added protection against leaks.  With jeans on, maybe a heavier combo of diapers and inserts, especially in winter with a long heavy coat to hide it when going out.  In summer under thin shorts, maybe one diaper with no insert and tight fitting underpants or onesie to help compress and hide it more.

With an array of different diapers, it makes sense to wear the heaviest and most absorbent ones to sleep in if you wet at night.  For day time, thinner ones that wont be as bulky, especially if only going somewhere for a few hours out and about.  At home, may as well wear the same diaper as always because who is there to see it in your own home, and you will change when needed to without having to do so in a restroom, etc.  You are at your leasure to change your diaper after 3 hours or after 6 hours so may as well just wear your usual.  When discreetness out and about for a short time may be warrented, Abena M1.  A little longer, M2  When out for a long time with no convienient place to change, maybe an M4 and just deal with the extra bulk.  So many different options we have available we can pick and chose different diapers for individual situations based on absorbency, bulk and discreetness, but even if we only use one brand of diaper, we have options with stuffers, plastic pants and double diapering depending on the situation at hand.

I have two primary classes of diapers.   The heavy (Dry247, Abena L4, ...) that I wear preferably and then the thin but pretty good ones that I wear under sleeker pants to not be bulky.    Of course, I have some cloth diapers that I wear on occassion and a few of the AB style when the mood fits.

I am all but completely Incontinent, so I wear diapers pretty much all the time. ( thank you diabetes ) I use dry 24/7 with an abena abrilet maxi doubler when I sleep.. during the day time I use northshore diapers without a doubler.. the plastic backed ones are my favorite. For whatever reason the cloth backed ones feel like they are wet.. almost weepy when they are wet. So I prefer the plastic backed ones better . Just about everyone in my life that matters knows I wear diapers, so hiding the crinkle is not an issue with me anymore. Not having to hide my diapers is way easier then having to be worried all the time. It is a very freeing thing when you just own your incontinence.  when I am home or at an ab event ,and want to feel little, I wear crinklz.. In my opinion they are without a doubt the cutest ab diaper on the market, I just can't justify the price for everyday use. I also wouldn't want to end up in the emergency room in a crinklz diaper having to explain myself to a nurse.. So yes I have several different diapers I use throughout the day and night, depending on the situation. 

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

I have a variety of diapers on hand, mainly ABU. I wear whatever when the mood strikes. I do however contiplate which one though. Will it be Simple, Cushies, SDK, Bare Bum, or Pre School. It doesn't take long to decide. 

I do keep cheapies on hand for a quick wet or mess or both when time is constricting. 

So yeah I guess I do. 

I have my 'walkin around diapers' that I use when I'm running errands and whatnot.  Those tend to be Tranquility ATN's or Molicares.  Then I wear heavier ones when I'm just hanging out at home.  Abena L4's, Rearz Inspire Incontrol, Bambino Bellissimos and so on.....

If I'm going to the movies I tend to wear thicker diapers just because I enjoy a large pop and popcorn and I don't want to worry about leaks........

I find it helpful (almost necessary) to change diaper styles or types on a regular basis so that I don't get a chafing rash. I also like to balance out the 'need' part with the 'like' part ;) Variety is fun :girl_happy: and I can always use more of that :D Sometimes I have a penchant for diaper changes, wanting to soak as many of them as I can as quickly as possible. I'm not sure what's behind that desire. only that sometimes I want to do it and I like it then :blush: That can't happen at work so another diaper style is needed for that. For economy and to avoid chafing I normally wear pull-ups when I'm around the house or close-by. I can usually make it to the toilet in time here but I'm protected against the times when I can't or when I don't notice that I need to pee. On the rare occasions when I feel babyish there's another diaper-style happening :baby_bottle:And sometimes I want cloth instead of disposables :) With so much available I just cannot see me having only one style of diaper- there's just no point in that kind of avoidable boredom :P

Bettypooh

17 hours ago, Comfortably diapered said:

I do say I wish more companies made regular sizes. I'm 5'11 and about 170lb and I'm between med/lrg. Some med fit well like dry247 and Bambino but large in northshore and many others. 

I am in the exact same spot. I sometimes feel that the mediums are a little tight but the large is just too loose.

Attends are my every day diaper at moment, to my personal opinion they do a decent job although they are quite thin. You can wear them underneath your regular clothing and nothing shows. If I want more bulk I put a cloth diaper over it and a plastic pant, this also increases the safety of the diaper. I wear the same combination at night a disposable diaper and a cloth one over it, so far it has never let me down. I do have some other brands in storage but I consider left overs in a way.

Yeah, I tend to go with thicker nappies in the winter when I can hide them under a winter coat. And something of decent absorbency at night, of course... in warmer weather there's more need for thinner nappies that are discreet under lighter clothing, and also cloth-backed varieties are more comfortable in the heat.

I use the "premium ABDL" types as night, like Rearz Inspire InControl, or Bambino or ABU (or Fabine when available), but they are too thick to wear out, so i use the Northshore brand for going out. They are even discrete underneath tight-ish jean, and are pretty absorbent.

My selection of a diaper is based on activity or mood.   ABU with stars and moons are good for sleepy time, those with airplanes were good for my plane trip, rearz safari were fun when seeing Zootopia, etc.  Other considerations include activity, if I am lounging I enjoy thicker diapers, when cleaning or doing chores, thinner are desired.  

I was at Toys R Us this week and there are plenty of diapers for parents to choose based on activity, why wouldn’t we do the same?  And it is so much fun.

I I used to wear only certain ones at  home, now I kind of don't care.  It was mostly how thick and noticeable they were.  Though I have Tena FLex Maxi that the velcro digs into your skin and scratches it, so I haven't tried those out of the house yet.

I have 24 each of only two kinds, a "light" and a "heavy" weight. They are both the same size and shape. The light is made of 4 gerber bird'sey and the heavy of thick twill and called DSQ (Diaper Service Quality). This gives me 3 options, one or the other or both, which I usually use because it is the the one that goes longest between changes;  a low of 10 hours and a high of 16 and the thickness is no  problem since, as a traditional French-Canadian (with a name like Christine Daryleanne Paradice? There probably is such a name somewhere) New England little girl of 1950 still in diapers, I am always in some kind of skirts

diaper1a.jpg

diaper2a.jpg

diaper3a.jpg

diaper4a.jpg

These were made after diapers that actually existed and were used on a little girl who was a bedwetter or, until we were 8, if I stayed over hat her house for the afternoon, a common practice if you had two or more little girls over at someone's house who could not hold it comfprtably for 2 hours in the late 1940's and early 1950's to save water and keep the bathroom from being tied up, or sleeppover as a little girl (very often). These were not baby diapers, but "little" diapers and were homemade from baby diapers. The key virtues are that they can be fastened with one piin and they have room for growth. When the originals were made, Linda was 5. She was still using them at age 9-1/2 and she was a few months older than I and when I slept over, I would have to wear diapers to bed since the house was oddly built a few decades earlier and hurridly modernized, the bathroom was in an odd place and not easily gotten to at night. They would still do until she was 11; almost 12, after her family had moved

• 1 month later...

Sure do. No point buying ABU Space all the time if Abena M3 will get me through.

I used to use cloth diapers but I started having issues with #2 voiding so I switched back to disposables because frankly I'm not ready to confront that and don't know if I ever will be.