LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiding your diapers

DL4LIFE

Being a diaperlover one had to come up with ingenious ways of hiding their diapers. 

I'm sure a majority of us here are familiar hiding spots like attics, cubby holes, and crawl spaces in the homes we grew up in.   We had an attic but no real way of getting into it without drawing attention to yourself cuz 6 other family members lived there too. One would had to enter my parents bedroom then go into the closet where there was a entry way in the ceiling to it, but only by getting a step ladder. Once in, there was no floor, just joists and wool insulation. So I had to come up with some innovated ways of hiding and retrieving my diapers without drawing attention to myself.

One comes to mind.

Where I grew up we had a neighbor who basically collected junk. His property was filled with all kinds of stuff including old cars. He lived about a 1/2 mile down the road but his property sprawled out into the woods. In those woods sat several junk cars. One was an old late 40s model Dodge. I remember it to this day. It was gray and rusted, all the windows were smashed out of it but the trunk still operated. That's where I used to hide my diapers. This went on for quite a while till one day I retrieved one of my diapers from the car and as I was walking away I turned around to make sure I closed the trunk. That's when a noticed the obvious path I had formed to the car. I think I was 14 at the time but seeing the path was an eye opener for me. I had to find a new hiding spot. 

What I'm asking is where/was/is the strangest most out of way places you've  hid/still hide your diapers?

Oh wow! I don't think I could ever top that for awesome hiding spots! I used toy boxes in my bedroom followed by my dresser and sometimes a suitcase. Although I did pick a spot outside just in case I needed to hide them in a bush. 

I go fishing a lot (in U.K) I used to live wih my older brother and his girlfriend. Before his girlfriend found out i hide them in my tackle box.She hated maggots and would squirm if i opened a bait box so i stuck a sticker on the box Maggots and worms live here.She never went anywhere near it.She knows now and she and my bro are fine with my wearing

When I lived on the old farm i had other siblings. I didn't get much time to myself but if I could sneak some time in I would sneak diapers for the diaper pile and use them and sneak them into the diaper pail. Problem was I sometimes had to hide them until after bed time. We had a vent in the floor that used to let the warm air pass up into the upper level of the house back in the old days of wood stoves. The bottom was long since closed off when the room below was remodeled, but the top was still there. I used to put them in there until I could safely return them to the diaper pail. A couple times my mom commented that she was wondering where all the diapers came from cause it had filled up faster than normal. My heart jumped a bit and I slowed any use I did.

We eventually didn't have any one in diapers in our house and I would use make shift diapers. By then my siblings found out that you could lift the cover off. Luckily they never found a diaper in there. I was having trouble finding a safe place for them until I figured out the metal sleeve inside that vent was loose. I pulled it up and bingo! I would stuff it in the space between their and put it back down. My siblings even hid things in the hole not knowing I had stuff hiding inches away. Since wearing around siblings was hard I eventually started doing it in the hay loft of our one barn. Out back there was a small hole and with nothing but brush grown up. I used to toss the used make shift diapers out that and let them rot. Nobody found them.  As I got older I got more private space and I would put them in a closet in a box or my car. Then get nervous and dump them all in a ditch.  I didn't discover adult size diapers until after I moved out.

Back in the late 80’s and early 90’s, home stereos had larger speakers, none of mini - surround sound.  The enclosures were large and cheap small speakers.  Plenty of space to hide things.  A few screws removed and diapers hidden in plain sight.  

Joey

Those are some pretty ingenious and sneaky stories. I lived in town, or else the suburbs. So I had to be extra careful. I remember hiding used soiled underwear beneath my dresser, and having to sneak them out to the trash. When it got a little too close for comfort, I had a small study room that my dad had built in the garage which he'd remodeled into the TV room. And that's where I'd hide them and wear them until it was time to sneak them out into the trash. 

Pretty soon, I thought I'd better keep the whole DL thing under wraps before I got busted.

38 minutes ago, fuzzybunny said:

I used to hide mine in a small back pack and under my bed, in my dresser, in my suite case, and even in my old shed. 

Even decades later is still have to have locked up in my gun safe...:10_EmoticonsHDcom:

A gun safe....  now there is someone who is making sure no one will steal (or see) their diapers!    

I have several different levels of hiding my diapers.  Wearing them all the time means I generally have a lot on hand.  For bulk storage I have a locked closet in the basement that almost always has a couple of cases inside of it.  This is also where I keep my baby dresses and clothes.  

In the master bedroom I have a suitcase that is locked with diapers in it.  This is where my wife and I normally change my diapers and they are readily accessible when it is time for a new diaper.  

At work I have a backpack and inside of that is a black zippered laundry bag made by Gary.  This works perfect for discreetly hiding both clean diapers and used diapers and I high recommend this bag.

16 hours ago, fuzzybunny said:

I used to hide mine in a small back pack and under my bed, in my dresser, in my suite case, and even in my old shed. 

Even decades later is still have to have locked up in my gun safe...:10_EmoticonsHDcom:

Makes a lot sense! You end up with a nice rotating supply of desiccant!

20 hours ago, Joey_AB_DL said:

A gun safe....  now there is someone who is making sure no one will steal (or see) their diapers!    

Now wouldn't that be so funny. Two criminals break in "Hey Bob, there's the gun safe. Let's take it!" Imagine when they find all those diapers instead of that 357 magnum they were hoping for!

In the past I have used Rubermaid storage containers stored in a closet, a suitcase for a while...

These days, I just have two shelves in my bedroom closet for the stuff I like to wear and the overflow goes into Rubermaid containers in the basement under my stairs.  If someone is being nosy enough to see my diapers in my bedroom closet, be my guest.  It's about convenience for me at this point.  I also have a diaper pail beside my laundry basket by my dresser.  Hiding in plain site.  It's not really obvious to most that it's a diaper pail... I've never received any comments at any rate.

I am not really hiding my diapers but I do not keep them in plain sight either. I have a closet in my bedroom filled with my personal stuff. Same thing goes for the diaper I keep at work. I keep them in my locker and if I need a change I’ll take one out and attend to my business, not much to it. I found the strain of trying to hide your diapers continuously too much for me to handle. I am discreet about it and that feels good in every way.

while living at college and my mom's i had a box for something i had in the room and i hid them in there. i only had a few diapers at a time, so they fit perfectly in that box and then it would sit just inside my closet or on a shelf, or the floor. the box just blended in with the other stuff/junk i had in there and no one had any reason to believe there was anything odd in there :P

now, with the new house my diapers and everything else diaper related it set up in a spare bedroom closet. i might have to move it all when the bedroom gets set up as a bedroom (right now it's just kinda storage for things that need places to go), but until then, they will stay nicely in there.

Day to day I've got a locked suitcase under our bed.  My wife knows about that, the kids don't - the kids are past the inquisitive stage now.  My nappy storage is in the garage in a car topbox.  It holds a lot of nappies so I can order in bulk, & it has to be locked unless the key is in.  Needless to say the key is hidden, & so's the spare.  That work really well.  Oh, & a locked tin trunk in the garage too.  Used nappies usually go straight in the  dustbin, each in a plastic bag, then inside one of the bags of normal rubbish in there. It all seems to work fine, & these days I'm not in constant fear of things being found anyway.  I'd still like to sort out a hidden cupboard in the bathroom for use at changing time, so the side of the bath may get a remodel at some point. I don't really want to leave the bathroom with a wet nappy in my hand not knowing who's just outside too often.  It's my main risk given the house layout.

• 1 year later...
Maybe he likes to shoot a load in his diapers?  [emoji6]
Are you kidding, most of my diapers have more shots than a gun range, climax and soil go together like back to front. Not hand to hand. Hard to find that person that would like that target range of the opposing sex and more difficult if the person, me is transgender.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Being a diaperlover one had to come up with ingenious ways of hiding their diapers. 
I'm sure a majority of us here are familiar hiding spots like attics, cubby holes, and crawl spaces in the homes we grew up in.   We had an attic but no real way of getting into it without drawing attention to yourself cuz 6 other family members lived there too. One would had to enter my parents bedroom then go into the closet where there was a entry way in the ceiling to it, but only by getting a step ladder. Once in, there was no floor, just joists and wool insulation. So I had to come up with some innovated ways of hiding and retrieving my diapers without drawing attention to myself.
One comes to mind.
Where I grew up we had a neighbor who basically collected junk. His property was filled with all kinds of stuff including old cars. He lived about a 1/2 mile down the road but his property sprawled out into the woods. In those woods sat several junk cars. One was an old late 40s model Dodge. I remember it to this day. It was gray and rusted, all the windows were smashed out of it but the trunk still operated. That's where I used to hide my diapers. This went on for quite a while till one day I retrieved one of my diapers from the car and as I was walking away I turned around to make sure I closed the trunk. That's when a noticed the obvious path I had formed to the car. I think I was 14 at the time but seeing the path was an eye opener for me. I had to find a new hiding spot. 
What I'm asking is where/was/is the strangest most out of way places you've  hid/still hide your diapers?
I'd wear used ones and put the ones I used for sex back in the diaper pail of my younger sister.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

In an old backpack in my closet. Blended with the other junk, but not forever.

Now I don’t hide so much as organize. Use a couple trunks plus dresser drawers because I don’t want them sitting out. Just doesn’t look good. I like my room to look neat (mostly).

At first I kept maxi pads between boards in the top bunk bed.  One day my parents decided they wanted to break them up.  I think I was in fourth grade.  My mom found them and said I don't need them.  I also had some plastic pants that were in my closet, but they were put there for storage.  I wore them quite often.  No one said anything about it.

In college, I had an army trunk with a combination lock on it.  I kept green plastic Depend undergarments and diapers in there away from my roommate.  When I moved back home, I still used the army trunk.  She came in my room several times, but never noticed it was locked.  One day my mom gave me a pad of paper kind of shaped like a maxi pad, but more square.  She said something to the effect of not using it for a pad because of the staples.  

Today, I keep pull ups and whatever else comes along under my bed and in a night stand.  I'd like to leave some in the bathroom, but just not enough room.  Humidity may be a factor too.

I usually keep my cloth ones buried underneath other clothes in a basket and my disposables under my bed. Though I am terrible at hiding anything and the rest of my family found out anyway. I still hide them out of habit. 

I grew up in a Cape Cod style house on the east coast of the US. The back of the house had a full dormer running the length of the house but the front had no dormer so the front roof was steeply pitched. My 2 sisters shared a bedroom on one side and my bedroom was on the other side with the stairs for the 2nd floor in the middle. Both bedrooms had a wall about waist high on the front and then the wall slopes up to meet the ceiling. Both rooms had doors in the knee wall that led into the eaves of the house which were used for storing out of season clothes. I would open the door to the storage area and crawl towards the end of the house and hide my diapers, plastic pants and baby bottle there. There were no lights in there so all the stored clothes were close to the doors. This serendipitously allowed me access to both my sisters out of season clothes to wear also ?.

Hugs,

Freta

• 2 weeks later...

I used to hide my diapers behind the chair in the corner of my room and I also used to leave a pack of them in a paper sack above the closet. Now I put a blanket over my diaper station and the rest I have for back up I keep in my closet on the floor stacked.