LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Caddy, Tote or Stacker recommendations

I have always used an empty Pampers box as a caddy for my ABDL diapers and diaper change products (wipes, lotion and powder).  I am looking for a dedicated caddy, tote or even a stacker.  I don’t leave my diaper paraphernalia out, so it will be put away when not indulging.

i would like one that can hold a reasonable amount of ABDL disposables, and the lotions, powders, etc. perhaps with dedicated compartments.

Most diaper caddies I have found online we’re designed around baby diapers.  I am hoping someone has expertise with a caddy and adult sized diapers.  I will be headed to Babies R Us to look at options, but would welcome any feedback.

thanks 

Joey

I keep my diapers  in a fabric covered chest at the foot of the bed. My onsies and training pants in a dresser drawer and baby powder in my night stand. 

If money is a deal breaker try Wal-Mart.  I haven't looked in a while but they used to carry white cabinets with doors and shelves. Cheap particle board with laminate but it would serve the purpose. Plenty of room for supplies. I have one but it's brown wood laminate and use in the office. 

You might find one at Toys R Us but you'll probably pay a higher price for the same thing or it'll be designed for baby size products. 

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply.  Cost isn’t a major factor.  I have seen some online ranging from $20-200.  While I don’t see spending $200, I won’t mind spending $70-100 as long as it fits my needs.  I would love to find one with some babyish prints, that holds the larger ABDL diapers.

Ill check out Walmart too though.  

Thanks,

joey 

If looking to "Baby Up" your stacker with prints, a couple ideas might be to look for baby print fabrics or appliques in a fabric store to attach to the doors and drawers, or even baby print wallpaper boarder trim at a paint store.

All of the totes I found were way too small to be useful.  However, I picked up a nice diaper bag that is wide enough for ABDL diapers and has lots of pockets.  I am looking forward to decorating and filling it!

joey

I use a diaper bag of all things.  Now keep in mind, it doesn't fit everything: There's no way to get cases of diapers into it.  Cases of diapers are stored under my bed, while a 2-week supply and all the creams/powders fit in the bag.  The wipes are in my bathroom, a different container.