LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Worrying Future for Disposable Nappies/Diapers?

Elfy

i have  already worried  like  crazy  over  diapers    all you  find in  the store  anymore  mostly  is  the  clothlike outercover  i like  to  call  them  paper  diapers  and  that  bugs  me  i want  my  crinkley diaper  that  will  hold  the fluids inside  instead  of  a  discreeet  cheap  piece  of  junk  that  leaks  out  the  fabric.  now  back  in mid  2000's they  had  a cheap plastic diaper at walmart  that  were decent  enogh  then  they went paper  and then  they  went paper  with a  single velcro  strip  that is  rediculus  rite aid  has paper  ones that  are decent  but  still  terrible  in  premium  briefs i finaly  got  to  try  an  abena  x plus  last  year  guess what   they are  paper  exterior  now  and  the  crotch  is  too narrow  and  the  landing  zones  for  the  taps  are way  too short  so  angry  about  that .    i like  to  wear  an  extra  large  im a  large  i can  probly  fit  a  medium if i were to where  like  normal  people  but  when i whear  a diaper i want  to whear  a  diaper    so  i  wherre  extra larges   and  i like  to  fasten  the  bottom  tight  at  me  leg  creases  and  up  over  my  naval fastend  tight  on  top over my  stomach  this  causes  leaks and  such  and  the  only  reason  really  is  the inner padding and  fluff are all too thin  the  crotches  are  all  to  narrow  the  leg gathers are  all  too low  and  the tapes  and  landing  zones are  not  spread  far  enough and  most  tapes  are  to weak or  the  outer plastic is  too thin  and  the  tapes  rip the outsides off  so  in  general  not  being able  to  afford good  diapers  they  all  suck  hard 

altho  latley  there  are  a  generic  brand  called  leader  that  are  taking a  direction  i  want  to  see.   a  large  leader is  as   tall and  wide  as  alot of  xtra  larges  are they  have  three  tapes  they  are  a  bit  thicker  than   an  avergae  store  brand  they  say  compares  to depend  but  they  are  10  times better  in alot  of  aspects  except  the  tapes  are  a  bit  too  small and they  are  weak  they  sometimes  just  wont  stick  at  random  for  no  reason  and  they  are  blue  and they could  stand  to  be  a  bit wider crotch  and thicker fluff  so  if  this  company stays  this  way  its  good but i really wanna  see them   make  the  tapes  a  bit  wider  and  alot  stronger  and  increase  a  bit of  fluff   the  leg gatherers height  and and  make  the  outer  cover  a   bbit  stronger  and  white  is  sometimes  better  than  other  colors  but thats  a  dls perspective  i  want  more  security  over  discretion and i like  white  diapers  cuz  they  seem  more  like  a  diaper  

i remember  being  a  kid  and  seeing  big  bulky  plastic  white  diapers  for  adults  and  just  want it  so  bad   i  was  born in  1981 lol   

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic