LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

brand new here

hey everybody, i am new to this board and wanted to introduce myself. i’m a 26 year old female and i enjoy ab play for various reasons. i definitely want to be someone’s part time little. i’m here mostly to talk to people who share my interest in this, as there are not many in my personal life at the moment that do, but am also hopeful of finding someone in real life near me who shares this. i’m a little bit shy, but very friendly :) please feel free to inbox me and ask me anything. i really don’t judge people on what they like, as long as no one is getting hurt. people like what they like. why fight it?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, oliveoyle925 said:

I really don’t judge people on what they like, as long as no one is getting hurt. people like what they like. why fight it?

That is LITERALLY what I say all the time! Why is it such a hard concept for people to grasp? We're all unique. Why should we tear eachother down just because we're different?

Hi and welcome to the site Oliveoyle. Nice to meet you, and glad you dropped in. Always a pleasure to see new people here. 

Come on in, find yourself a comfy highchair. You can grab a bib, bottle, or sippy cup, and don’t forget your pacifier. Have fun and enjoy! 

Hello Oliveoyle...Nice to meet you. I am open to most kinds of AB role playing. IM me if your interested. very flexible. I am also new here having joined just a few days ago. Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2018 at 12:38 PM, oliveoyle925 said:

hey everybody, i am new to this board and wanted to introduce myself. i’m a 26 year old female and i enjoy ab play for various reasons. i definitely want to be someone’s part time little. i’m here mostly to talk to people who share my interest in this, as there are not many in my personal life at the moment that do, but am also hopeful of finding someone in real life near me who shares this. i’m a little bit shy, but very friendly :) please feel free to inbox me and ask me anything. i really don’t judge people on what they like, as long as no one is getting hurt. people like what they like. why fight it?

I think this is the main reason most of us are here ;) I love to talk to almost anyone about anything so if you ever want to chat just hit me up, and also, welcome to DD, I think you’re gonna like it here :)