LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bigger, bulkier but soft messes?

So I usually go to the toilet / in my diaper around once a day and the result is never anything big. How could I get a bigger mess, that's like more bulkier but is also soft/easy to pass? When I get the urge I can't hold it long so it's hard to hold it for a few days, is there anything I should/shouldn't be eating / drinking to create these messes?

8 hours ago, KinsyInRibbons said:

Sweetie... you are going to hate when I say this, but it sounds like you have healthy, regular bowel movements. Enjoy them, because most people struggle to have those. I understand why you want the less pleasant messes, but you should always worry about being healthy before being kinky.

Yea you're probably right. Do you know any ways of having "unpleasant" messes?

On 1/23/2018 at 1:10 PM, pooper523 said:

i would try some psyllium fiber tablets with plenty of water

I've heard about those! How long do they take to work and can they be used daily? 

• 2 weeks later...

Bulking up is the best way.  I don't like laxatives or suppositories.  I've used them in the past but it just doesn't feel natural or healthy.   I try to get fruits and vegetable in my diet and have one good bowel movement in the morning.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi:   Bulking agents like psyllium work but if you already have trouble holding back when you have to poop then psyllium will just make that part worse.  Personally I have to agree with "KinsyInRibbons", a healthy diet is the best. By simply increasing the natural fiber in your daily meal planning you will increase the bulk of your BM. The nice thing about that is No increase in Calories.