LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what was the craziest thing you have ever done in public?

Chris24

Csution I do not recommend this. I was stupid! So I had found this out of the way park in this "town". Kind of a strange little place as it only has like 5 houses a, church, a closed up store, and one business delivering something. So not sure why they have a bigger park like that. Anyway I was in a toddler mood. (I am mostly a dl) I came back in the evening later. When I am like that I like to play and this seemed like a place I could do it and not bother others. It was nice out but cloudy. I was alone and I went on the swings and stuff. Slides are my favorite. No one was around at all and I was very comfortable. It started raining just a little. I got super brave. I had saw a real toddler go down a slide in just a plastic diaper and he slid super fast. I had a thinner cloth diaper on  with a plastic disposal on over the top. With that toddler in mind I slipped my shorts just off my butt  some and went down the metal slide quickly pulling them up as I got off. It kind of worked. So now raining more and still being very alone. Not even a passing car. I got braver. I went back up, but this time, for some strange reason, I took my shorts off completely just before I went down. Whoosh! I went down like crazy between the wet slide and the plastic diapers! It was awesome. Oops my shorts were still on top. I ran up quickly to get them. This time climbing up fully exposed. Looked around just making sure I was still alone! Still nobody. Now suddenly I was feeling safe. I calmly slid down again with shorts in my hand this time and focusing on the fun. Awesome! Well almost. The slide was facing the road and a semi truck was going past giving me an odd stare. He had seen me going down the slide.I was so into it I didn't see him until I stood up fully with my diapers fully exposed. Stopping frozen for a second. I eventually ran behind a tree and put my shorts on and drove away fast. Embarrassed as heck. Not sure what gave me the idea it was ok to remove my shorts, but I did. I would have been embarrassed with my shorts on much less a bulky diapers exposed. I know he saw as he made eye contact. It was way fun on the slide, but not again. Wish I could find some place to do it again without being seen. So stupid.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NotToBigForDiapers said:

Csution I do not recommend this. I was stupid! So I had found this out of the way park in this "town". Kind of a strange little place as it only has like 5 houses a, church, a closed up store, and one business delivering something. So not sure why they have a bigger park like that. Anyway I was in a toddler mood. (I am mostly a dl) I came back in the evening later. When I am like that I like to play and this seemed like a place I could do it and not bother others. It was nice out but cloudy. I was alone and I went on the swings and stuff. Slides are my favorite. No one was around at all and I was very comfortable. It started raining just a little. I got super brave. I had saw a real toddler go down a slide in just a plastic diaper and he slid super fast. I had a thinner cloth diaper on  with a plastic disposal on over the top. With that toddler in mind I slipped my shorts just off my butt  some and went down the metal slide quickly pulling them up as I got off. It kind of worked. So now raining more and still being very alone. Not even a passing car. I got braver. I went back up, but this time, for some strange reason, I took my shorts off completely just before I went down. Whoosh! I went down like crazy between the wet slide and the plastic diapers! It was awesome. Oops my shorts were still on top. I ran up quickly to get them. This time climbing up fully exposed. Looked around just making sure I was still alone! Still nobody. Now suddenly I was feeling safe. I calmly slid down again with shorts in my hand this time and focusing on the fun. Awesome! Well almost. The slide was facing the road and a semi truck was going past giving me an odd stare. He had seen me going down the slide.I was so into it I didn't see him until I stood up fully with my diapers fully exposed. Stopping frozen for a second. I eventually ran behind a tree and put my shorts on and drove away fast. Embarrassed as heck. Not sure what gave me the idea it was ok to remove my shorts, but I did. I would have been embarrassed with my shorts on much less a bulky diapers exposed. I know he saw as he made eye contact. It was way fun on the slide, but not again. Wish I could find some place to do it again without being seen. So stupid.

woooow I would like to try that xD would be fun. you really have those guts dude! ;) I'm your opposite btw. I'm very much a little and an age-player but sometimes I am also in DL mode.:D hafta admit it feels good anyway. I would like to go out to a playground in a cute overall ( with or without diapers on it doesn't matter) and play. I like playgrounds but I'm just too scared to do it. you should give me some of your guts ;) Maybe when its night time I can go but alone it's still not that much fun. 

10 hours ago, Chris24 said:

woooow I would like to try that xD would be fun. you really have those guts dude! ;) I'm your opposite btw. I'm very much a little and an age-player but sometimes I am also in DL mode.:D hafta admit it feels good anyway. I would like to go out to a playground in a cute overall ( with or without diapers on it doesn't matter) and play. I like playgrounds but I'm just too scared to do it. you should give me some of your guts ;) Maybe when its night time I can go but alone it's still not that much fun. 

So first I was in a tee shirt and shorts. Pretty normal except for the bulky diapers. Second it was in the evening but not real late. Like I said it was rather away from everything or I would have not gone there and nobody was there or I would have left. That's probably how I got so brave. I was feeling alone. Anyway I can say the slide was way fun being wet and slippery. I don't know where those guts came from back then. I was much more reserved just wearing diapers in public. Fun but don't know if I could repeat it.

Handcuffed to a light pole.

It all started out with a celabration of my birthday, I had a few friends over and we where all enjoying the evening, now a couple of these friends knew I wore diapers and it d not bother them, the rest I was not to sure about so I tried to keep my diaper hidden that afternoon, but after a few drinks my diaper had leaked and I needed to go change into a dry diaper. 

It was while I was in changing my friends hatched their plan, of maybe they had it all planned out before hand, I never found out.

Anyhow I came back outside and everyone said let go for a ride, so we hopped into the van and headed out, I was not driving. We stopped along side the road a couple miles from my place and I asked what's up as there was nothing but open road, my friends said they had a birthday present for me, they grabbed me, stripped me of my clothes and handcuffed me to a light pole leaving me there in just my diaper, as they drove away I heard a couple of them shout happy birthday you big ass baby.

I was freed from the handcuffs when a police officer was dispatched to my location, I had a lot of explaining to do as to how I ended up handcuffed to a light pole in only a wet diaper (it was dry when I was handcuffed to the pole but wet by the time the police arrived) I was given a ride home and given a stern warning I had better do a better job of choosing my friends. 

Diapered motorcycle ride.

A couple years back, during one of the very hot weeks of summer when the night temp did not drop below 80 degree F., I was out riding my motorcycle when I daring thought crossed my mind, so I stoped at a gas station, fill the tank, paid for the gas, I hopped back on my bike, rode down the road a couple miles, stopped my bike, stripped down to just my diaper, stuffed my clothes in the saddle bags and took off into the night.  I rode around for 100 miles before finding myself back home. 

I had passed a few automobiles but did not linger around to see the drivers reaction.

Public beach in just a diaper.

This one was well planned out, as the summers here can get down right unbearable and with a lot of folks heading to beaches and rivers to cool off in the water I made my plans for the day.

I arrived early in the day when I knew there would not be anyone else there but myself, I parked at the far side of the lot, I got undressed, put on double diapers and headed to the beach, I had the place all to myself, I went swimming for a hour or so and headed back to my car,  once at my car I stripped off my water soaked diapers and put on a couple dry diapers and headed back to the far side of the beach and waited.

Once I was well aware the beach had filled with adults of all different ages, I eased myself into the water and waited until my diapers where completely water logged, I wadded down stream to mid beach and made my way out of the water fully exposing my waterlogged diapers, I waddled across the beach and to the far side of the parking lot to my car where I calmly stripped off my water logged diapers, put on a fresh dry diaper, walked around to the other side of the car to the drivers door, fully exsposed to all who cared to look from the beach and got into my car and drove away.

3 hours ago, NotToBigForDiapers said:

Ok that just seems like a little to much of exposed just for your thrill intentionally trying to be seen. If you were having fun at the beach in a diaper and swim trunks. Maybe, but it just seems in just diapers is pushing the envelope to me. Just my opinion. 

I quite agree it was not only pushing the envelope but blowing right through it. 

I did it for self gratification, for maximum exsposure, ect,etc.

I only did this once, but it was not the only time I have ever been to a public beach while wearing a diaper under my swim shorts, the above story is about the time I wanted to be seen by as many as possible in the shortest amount of time before anyone reconsized me.

I'm Self employed and sometimes have an assistant.  my business neighbor and I share a common space.  One day, my assistant came by on a day when I was really enjoying soaking a diaper.  When my diaper was just starting to leak, I'd sneak off to the bathroom, sit on the toilet with a full diaper and pee till I was done.  Put on a fresh diaper and came back.

We often share meals at my space, and I was making a salad when my assistant noticed I was somewhat in a 'hurry.'  In actuality, I was in desperation pee mode.  I was drinking so much tea that I got to the point where I could barely control it - which was immense fun other than having 'company.'  I quickly wrapped up the salad, ran to the bathroom and then came back.

My assistant asked if there was anything wrong - I said there wasn't, but she kinda knew something was up.  We're just friends, but we've known each other long enough to confide in each other.  We already had touched on my fetish for girl's clothes, especially panties and leggings.  So, when she asked again, I reminded her of our previous conversations and said I had another secret - more of a secret than wearing leggings - which I did ALL THE TIME when I lived in NYC and no one cared! I hemmed and hawed, explained multiple times that this was a very private matter.  (Just getting close to spilling the beans got me a bit excited.)

I felt I had her confidence, and told her that I liked to wear diapers, loved wetting them, and how comforting, relaxing (and arousing) it was to have diapers in my life.   Maybe I wasn't completely surprised that she was cool with it.  She then asked  if I was wearing at that moment - I said YES - and then I told her I'd been wetting all day and had been through a few diapers already.  She was not turned off - and seemed curious, so I asked if she'd mind if I wet in front of her.  She was fine with that, and so I did.  Can you imagine how good it felt to have someone to share with, even on that most basic level?  Because it felt amazing! I then asked if she wanted to see my diaper, so I pulled down my pants and showed her.  I wear girls goodnites and she thought they were very cute.  Before we called it a day, I gave her one to play with, but I don't think she ever did.  I do think she kept it tho...

It was as close to a fantasy come true as I've ever had.
dv