LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When did your diaper last leak

scaifester

When was the last time your diaper leaked?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. When was the last time your diaper leaked

• Today
    • This week
    • This month
    • This year

After wearing a diaper for many years, I know when I have to change. Now I alternate between M4 and Confidry 24/7. Based on how long I have worn the diaper and how it feels against my skin, I rarely have leaks. I know to change soon when its close to 4-5 hours or if I feel wetness that isn't being absorbed quickly or its reaching my backside. However, surprises happen. For example, I was in the grocery store this past week when I knew I had to change. I had worn the Confidry for close to 5 hours and the wetness was climbing up the backside of the diaper. I went to get some ice cream for my final stop. The cold air hit me and my bladder suddenly let loose. I didn't think I had that much pee in my bladder. It hit me so quickly that I couldn't stop the wetting quickly enough and it soaked between the leg gathers onto my boxer briefs. Eventhough I wear a plastic pant above the diaper and boxer briefs,  some fabric from the wet boxer brief got my jeans wet in the back. Luckily, I had coat on so nobody could tell. When I got home, you could definitely see a leak around the outline of a soggy diaper. 

I often wear thinner diapers when wearing jeans when going out and sometimes I get lazy and try to wet them too much.   Can't say I've had the 247's leak at all.     You really have to abuse them hard.

jeez! 4 or 5 hours in a 24/7 and you're leaking? i usually go about twice that long before anything happens! i think it's time you upgraded to boosters! i like to boost mine up with a total dry ultimate and a 2xl xpmedical. makes more tricky walking and concealing, but i don't wear them out of the house, either. however, i can easily go for about 20 or so hours before needing a change.

anyway, mine leaked on sunday while watching tv. i wanted to change before my g/f put on her show on netflix, but she passed over her show and put on "the hateful eight" (really good, btw! love tarantino's work!). luckily, my plastic pants held much of it and only left a tiny, hardly noticeable wet spot on the couch. a quick spray of neutralizer, and we were just fine.

17 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

I dont leak a lot that is why I have the diapers I do.Keeping the bed dry

Ok more truth I am A side sleeper I wear cloth pin on diapers and plastic pants to bed at home they work good when out of town in hotels I wear diap diapers they dont  work as well then I leak

I rarely have a leaking diaper, to bed is next to zero during day time it is extremely rare. To bed I wear a disposable with a kite folded cloth diaper over it. During the day I wear attends M10 at the moment. The diaper isn’t too bulky and as far as absorption goes it is sufficient for daytime use. As an additional precaution I put an very thin cloth diaper over it and a plastic pant. If the disposable starts to leak for I pushed it a little too far, the thin single layer cloth diaper will catch the moisture and the plastic pant will do the rest.  

I had my first diaper leak in over a year yesterday, I was at work and I felt wetness in my crotch area, looked down and saw wet spots forming on my right pants leg, headed to the locker room for a quick diaper change and all was good for the next 4 hours until I messed my diaper, back to the locker room once again. 

• Like 1

I had a rather long day and even with an ABU diaper with a booster and plastic pants, I found myself with moon beams on my butt.  I knew I was past my point of no return but work tied me up beyond where I thought I would be.  I had to duck out from dinner with the team hoping no one noticed my wet butt.  No one noticed, but I did.

After a long day's work I usually sit down here at my desk for dinner and some internet unwinding before showering. My diaper is always soaked by the time I get here and if I don't feel like getting up to change I'll just keep going till my jeans are soaked :rolleyes: I love the feel of wetness and if it weren't for practical reasons and embarrassment  I'd likely do similar out in the real world sometimes too :blush: I get unintended leaks at work at the end of the day every 4-6 weeks due to not wanting to change till I get home but I usually work alone so it's not much of a concern. That does sometimes happen with others working around me but nothing has been said :whistling: As I'm certain several of my co-workers know I wear, I expect that one day I'll hear "Hey- your diaper's leaking" to which I'll reply "Dayum, not again! Arrrrgh" :roflmao:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a heavy wetter, especially when wearing nappies. I find that it happens quite frequent that my nappy leaks, mind you more often than not it is a case that 'the equipment' hasn't been placed correctly in the nappy lol