LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I become a bed wetter

Chrisdiapersbaby

Question

5 answers to this question

the simple answer is no. it really interferes with doing adult things.. but that not what you want to hear now is it..if you truly become incontinent when you sleep , you will have to tell everyone you wear diapers when you sleep. at some point you will get invited to some sort of an overnight event . Like for example I love to kayak and I often go out of town on weekend kayaking trips with a group I am involved with. we all share a cabin when we do our trips, so It became necessary to have a conversation with the group about my issues. Thankfully I had that conversation with the group because as I have gotten older,  medical issues are becoming a real thing. I am pretty much in diapers 24/7 . So the short answer is no.. live your life a little before you become a bedwetter or fully incontinent. You have plenty of time later in life to wear and need diapers. Just enjoy them as a fun thing for now...

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1

Agreed forcing your self to become a bed wetter or incontinent is simply a bad Idea, there are way more cons to being incontinent then pros, night time incontinence will eventually lead to day time so you will be in diapers 24/7 also bed wetting is one of the hardest forms of incontinence  as an adult to try and stop. 

Traveling becomes a challenge a 10 day trip to florida with days of travel time mean you have to take almost a case of diapers with you plus your disposable bed pads and you have to request a matress protector at every hotel you stay at. 

forget about becoming incontinent it really not worth the trouble if you have a choice    

Though it will probably never happen now at my age, I think the subconscious reason that has stopped me from becoming a bedwetter is that a partner may now want to deal with it. I do have to wear protection at night, and I do use it rather than getting up, but I'm partially awake when that happens so no leaks which could affect someone else in bed with me. I think this is the ideal situation where you get all the good parts of wearing and none of the bad parts that sometimes accompany it B)

And if I do find a soulmate who doesn't mind, going the rest of the way would be super-easy from here :D Be considerate of others who might matter to you.

Bettypooh

• Like 1
the simple answer is no. it really interferes with doing adult things.. but that not what you want to hear now is it..if you truly become incontinent when you sleep , you will have to tell everyone you wear diapers when you sleep. at some point you will get invited to some sort of an overnight event . Like for example I love to kayak and I often go out of town on weekend kayaking trips with a group I am involved with. we all share a cabin when we do our trips, so It became necessary to have a conversation with the group about my issues. Thankfully I had that conversation with the group because as I have gotten older,  medical issues are becoming a real thing. I am pretty much in diapers 24/7 . So the short answer is no.. live your life a little before you become a bedwetter or fully incontinent. You have plenty of time later in life to wear and need diapers. Just enjoy them as a fun thing for now...
:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:
Hey Glennie you told me what I wanted to hear. :) I kinda like kayaking too and other stuff. But continence issues sometimes can be bit of a drag.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk