LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat for a couple weeks( private)

Lillybaby

"I don't like that attitude at all..." Liam stood up and went to her taking her hand. He walked her to the corner, despite her protest and stood her facing the corner. "You are going to spend 10 minutes right here..." He patted her bottom once to let her know he was serious. "I will let you know when time is up..."

Mya started to cry and throw a tantrum. She kicked the wall having a huge fit. She was getting tired and wanted to play the game. 

“ no I want out of timeout “ she cried. 

After five minutes Mia had to pee. 

“ Liam I have to use the bathroom “ mya called to him after her whole tantrum. 

"No...you are not going to get out of timeout...and if you keep this up I'll put you to bed at 8." He let her cry in the corner as he sat on the couch. He heard her ask for the bathroom.

"I asked if you had to go before we came down and you said no... You can go when your time out is over..."

“ I really have to go “‘mya whined again. She was about to have an accident and didn’t want to have one. But she started to dribble in her pull up which then caused a full accident in the matter of two minutes. 

She started to cry having just did that. 

"Well that is quite the thing to say..." Liam pulled her nightgown up in the back, lightly patting the pullup. "Oh, yeah...you sure went alright. You can blame this on me all you'd like but it was 100% your fault...your behavior is what got you here in the first place. You still have two minutes on your timeout. Then we can talk about what is next..."

“ no it’s not. I told you I have to go and you wouldn’t let me. A good babysitter would let have gone to the bathroom then finish my timeout. Your a bad babysitter “ mya said. She crossed her arms being super upset. 

"Well... I'm sorry you feel that way." Liam paused. "Has this happened before...you know, like before bed...it's prolly kinda temping to just go in the pullup... I mean it's not that big a deal right?" He said trying to coax some info out of her.

After she responded he told her that her timeout was over. "Alright, come here please... you were very good to finish your timeout like you were told...but.." He smiled at what he would say next.

“ you should be” mya said crossing her arms. She thought about his question for a minute. “ yes only once though” mya said. 

Mya got up from her timeout and walked to the living she wet her pull up so much it was like a waddle. When Liam said but she didn’t know what to think. “ but what “ 

Liam reached out and pulled her close to him. "But wetting your pullup was very childish." He said dismissing her previous arguments. "You know... other kids your age don't wear these, let alone wet them like this." He said pulling up the nightgown to once again see it. "I think tomorrow we are going to have to address this... but for tonight...you are going to bed early." He let the nightgown back down. "And you are going to bed with out a change...then maybe when you are laying in bed going to sleep at 7pm in a wet pullup you can think about whether you want to keep acting like a child...or be an adult." He stood up. "Sit here on the couch...I'm going to get a book and read you a story before bed."

Liam sat her down as she cried. "It's not too early... you're crying and you are clearly very tired and upset." Liam grabbed a Five Little Monkeys book from a little shelf in the room and walked back to sit next to her. "No more crying now..." He scooted close to her and opened the book. "I don't think I know this book...I bet you've read this lots with your mommy..." Liam started to read it to her as if she was three... "Momma called the doctor and the doctor said..." He patted her leg. "What did that doctor say?"

"You doooon't." He smiled and tickled her side a little. "I might just have to tickle you if you get pouty." He kept reading, after the fourth monkey fell off the bed he turned to her. "K how many Monkeys are left?" Liam set the book down a moment and pulled her up into his lap. He then put the book in her lap, making it harder for her to ignore..."k...where were we. Oh yeah...how many monkeys are left?"

"Heeey heey." Liam put the book down. "Why you cryin..." He hugged her gently. "You are just getting all emotional on me...come on..." He rubbed her back a moment then picked her up as he stood. "Let's go brush your teeth..." Liam carried her upstairs and plopped her down on the sink counter. He got her toothbrush ready and held it out for her. "Here ya go Mya" 

"Nope, stay up here...keep brushing those teeth." Liam stood in front of her so she couldn't get down. He waited for her to spit and took the toothbrush rinsing it. He gave Mya a little cup of water to rinse and then picked her back up to carry her into her room. He figured she had just wet so she shouldn't need to pee at all.

He turned a light on and went over to the bed, plopping her down gently after pulling back the sheets. "Alright, get snuggied into the sheets there..."

Liam took the phone on her nightstand and put it in his pocket. "No phone or tv now...it's time to get some sleep." He laid her back again. "I really don't want you to go to bed wet though...I was mad earlier, but if you ask me nicely you can have a dry one." He looked at her. "Would that make you feel better?"

“ I don’t want to go to bed at all “ mya said. She then thought about it her pull up was getting cold and clammy. “ can I have a new pull up pleas3” she couldn’t believe she was asking like  a three year old child. 

"Thank you for asking so nicely." Liam probably took her by surprise a bit when he came in and took her nightgown up and pulled down the wet pullup. "My goodness, this is quite heavy." Acting like it was no big deal that her lower half was naked. He put the wet pullup into the diaper pal in her room. Liam then grabbed a clean one from her drawer and a package of wipes, before going back to her. 

"Do you like to sleep with anything Mya? Like a stuffed animal?" He kept her busy with conversation as he grabbed a wipe and moved his hand down to clean her.